Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Acne Scar Treatment

by lovepriest23 0 reviews

The appearance of scarred tissue can have many different origins including minor skin damage, acne, burns, injury and surgical procedures. Now new te

Category: 6teen - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-05-14 - 495 words

0Unrated
The appearance of scarred tissue can have many different origins including minor skin damage, acne, burns, injury and surgical procedures. Now new technology, fractional laser resurfacing , has become the new gold-standard for laser scar removal. It can also increase the effectiveness of other acne treatments by priming the skin. The result is a clustered and thick scar that appears darker than the surrounding skin.

A degree of improvement in your scar will depend on the quality of wound care after repair. In a prospective, randomized clinical trial, Nouri et al treated 11 patients with 12 postoperative scars with 585-nm PDL at 3.5 J/cm2 versus no treatment. If you have active acne, read here for a strict pre-procedure regimen that must be followed for at least three months prior to scar revision.

Effective natural remedies contain the key principles all scar treatments contain; exfoliation - rejuvenation - stimulation - heat and regeneration. An ointment containing Manjishtha, Saariva, Usheer (Vetiveria zizanioidis), Chandan (Santalum album), Triphala (Three fruits), Swarjika-Kshar and Tankan-Bhasma is used for local application on the keloids 2 or 3 times daily.

Other than these surgical scar removing treatments we also have natural acne scar treatments. Although Vitamin E cream is sometimes recommended for the self-management of scars, there is no medical evidence to suggest that it has an effect. Visit us for a complimentary consultation to learn more about our scar removal treatments.

Raised, reddened scars can be treated using a Candela pulsed dye laser, while acne scars and stretch marks are best treated using laser skin resurfacing Laser scar treatment can be used on any area of the body, including the face, and works well on many skin types, including very light and dark skin.

You can usually reduce redness and discoloration by applying Hydrocortisone cream or lemon juice. Karagoz H, Yuksel F, Ulkur E, Evinc R.Comparison of efficacy of silicone gel, silicone gel sheeting, and topical onion extract including heparin and allantoin for the treatment of postburn hypertrophic scars.Burns.

This enables the dermatologist to concentrate on particularly deep scars and gauge which areas need the most treatment. This gel also includes Astaxanthin and Fucoxanthin, which are powerful antioxidants and aid cells in healing and regenerating on a DNA level.



For patients who no longer have active acne, laser scar treatments are an excellent option. There are different types of scars that can be left by acne lesions and may not be limited to areas under the skin surface only. He believes it is also important to evaluate any elective removals prior to the procedure and make sure that the possibilities of a poor scar are reviewed with the patient or their family.

Regardless of whether your scar is in a location that can easily be concealed under clothing, it may serve as a painful reminder of the traumatic event or injury. Unlike the procedures listed earlier, surgery is a more invasive process in which the scar tissue is surgically removed or altered with a scalpel.
Sign up to rate and review this story