Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Rainy Season

Rain Crush

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Anna talk for a little bit before Anna remembers when they first began their relationship.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2017-05-16 - 298 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Rain Crush:

-June 10th, 2011-

"What made you want to do this?" Anna asked. Tsuzuki shrugged.

"Just felt like it," he said. The rain looked great with the cherry blossoms in Meifu. The couple had their phones off.

"Is this okay?" Anna asked.

"Yes," he insisted. The shinigami stopped her as she opened her mouth. "Don't question it. Don't… Don't… Just don't. Don't ask questions." Anna finally closed her mouth.

"Very good," Tsuzuki said. His wife raised her eyebrow.

"You won't let me ask questions, will you?" she asked.

"Nope!" her husband said, grinning.

"Figures."

"But isn't this nice?"

"Huh?"

"You and I in this bed together. Not doing much. It's raining. Just you and I talking."

"Yeah, but…"

"Shh…" Tsuzuki closed his eyes and smiled. Anna stared up at the ceiling. Okay then…

They had been like things for two days. The couple had literally been doing nothing. They talked, cuddled, and made out. Anna expected things to go further. After all, their relationship started in the rain. Anna smiled at the fond memories.

"What's on your mind?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife turned to him.

"Not much," she said. "Just remembering how we got together."

"Oh?" Tsuzuki asked. Anna rolled over onto her side.

"We started dating when it was raining at the time."

"Heh? How did that happen?"

Anna frowned and playfully hit Tsuzuki on the shoulder. The shinigami chuckled.

"I remember. I remember. I didn't forget." Tsuzuki took Anna by the cheeks.

"I just want you to show again," he said.

"Wait, now?" Anna asked.

"Please?" Tsuzuki pleaded. He sounded like a sweet little child asking this. His wife smiled.

"Where shall I start?" Anna asked. He kissed her on the forehead.

"The beginning," Tsuzuki said.

"Okay," she said. Anna climbed on top.
Sign up to rate and review this story