Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

Introduction

by Sarah_punkrockpirate 0 reviews

The introduction tell about the characters and creatures that are featured in Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 1110 words

0Unrated
Introduction:
firstly, I know that the way a lot of things that will happen in this story are not going to be accurate to the usual way things work which is why I have this introduction to explain the way things are going to work instead of typing out explanations in the middle of chapters so you should probably read this if you want to understand this story properly, if you like you can go strait to the story and you probably get most of it. I have changed the ages/appearance (only slightly)/relation, etc of certain people so the story works better. Also I tend to go into detail, probably a bit more than I should so be patient, I know it's long but I want the story to make sense, ok
This story is written in the pov (point of view) of Amie Iero unless otherwise stated (you can pretend it¡¦s you if you like) just and I hope you enjoy it :)

Gerard & Mikey Way
Gerard and Mikey Way are brothers, roughly 2-3 years apart, we can never be sure. Gerard had Black hair and dark brown eyes versus Mikeys light brown hair and bright blue eyes. Gerard and Mikey were two of the most loveable people you could meet, sweet kind and sincere, often shy with new people due to the fact that they are self-hating fampires. Gerard and Mikey were found by Andrew Iero by their mothers cold, dead body Mikey a baby at the time and Gerard a small child tugging at his mother arm, and adopted by Andrew despite the fact they were what they were. Andrew raised them with his Twins Frank and Amie as though they were his own. They were brought up at the Vampire/werewolf resistance and were trained as hunters

Frank and Amie Iero
Twin children of Andrew, a famous hunter, were brought up at the resistance where their father had lived since a werewolf killed their mother when they were 2 year olds. Born one year before Gerard and Mikey were found and brought back by their father. They both have dark brown hair and brown eyes, though Amie's are tinged with green, and are both around 5'4 which isn't short but not very tall either. They were trained as hunters and I should say they are some of the best. They are very close in a way you and I can never understand, and are rarely seen without each other.

The Resistance
The resistance is a secure location for hunters against vampires and werewolves. Led by famous hunter Jake Hybrid, it consists of humans only and a few fampires who were raised there. If a member is bitten by a vampire or werewolf they are killed, I know this seems harsh but when bitten they can become unpredictable and lose themselves. There are a few vampires and werewolves who are kept in holding areas either because they are trusted members or relation to resistance heroes, there are a few in some teams who have proved themselves trustworthy in some way and can continue to fight. Though most hunters would prefer to die rather than be turned or be what they hate most and choose death. Hunters are teamed in groups of seven people and given areas to look after.

The Dream Team
Gerard Way
Mikey Way
Frank Iero
Amie Iero
Bob Bryar
Ray Toro
Jamie (girl) Jeffrey
Gerard, Mikey, Frank and Amie were teamed with Bob, Ray and Jamie in training. They clicked and have been best friends ever since. Amie and Jamie, Ray and Mikey are especially close to one another.

Vampires
Pretty much the usual, bloodsucking punkass creatures of the night, with a few changes; you should be able to pick most of them up during the story but i will put a few here. you won't be turned unless bitten on the neck. They cannot drink werewolf, fampire or other vampires blood. Super strong and fast they are natural enemies of werewolves, except in drastic times when they are known to team up. That's all you need to know at the moment, it will all be clear in the story.

Werewolves
It is unknown to the hunters that werewolves can change anytime they wish. The full moons light will force them to show themselves and this can be quite painful when resisted. They look like wolves with slightly longer snouts and quite a bit larger. If you get bitten on any part of your body by a were wolf you will be turned but it spreads slowly and hunters can tell when it's done by the look in the eyes. In this story werewolves can talk, don't ask me how it just happens ok. Vampires can't affect werewolves and visa versa if they bite each other. Werewolf blood is bitter and Vampires can't drink it. When forced out werewolves can often lose themselves and go on killing/biting sprees. Werewolves are natural enemies with vampires but can work with them when in dire need.

Fampires
In this story a fampire is a someone who had one parent who was a vampire and one parent who was a human, in Gerard and Mikeys case their mother was the human and their father was a vampire. Fampires can go out in sunlight but tend to avoid it as if there for to long it's like getting severe sunburn but with no visible damage. They have pale skin and see well in both dark and light. They are immortal and do not need blood to live the way vampires do and can survive off normal human food, this means they are able to live comfortably among people. Though when injured, they need human blood to stay alive and if they don't get any they will die. If a fampire bites someone they will become a fampire and not a full vampire. As fampires don't need human blood there are not many of them and not many people here of them. They have no natural enemies and even get along with werewolves. They are not as strong as Vampires but can run faster. They can usually sense vampires and werewolves and if a person is one or not.

The Warehouse
The warehouse is the teams favourite hangout, there are three entrances, front door, back door (fire) and through the skylight which only the team know of and how to open, it¡¦s for emergencies, there¡¦s usually no one there but sometimes unfortunate vampires punks stumble across it and are in for a nasty surprise when a group of hunters come in.

Well that's it, on to the story...
Sign up to rate and review this story