Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

I Won't Explain, or Say i'm Sorry

by Sarah_punkrockpirate 2 reviews

The first chapter of Vampires will never hurt you, or will they... about seven hunters Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Amie, Bob, Ray and Jamie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 813 words

1Exciting
Chapter one

We walked down the street towards the warehouse after another long night of hunting, I was walking next to Frank as usual with Gerard on my right, Mikey and Ray in front, Bob and Jamie behind. I was walking in silence, immersed in my thoughts, and be unusually quiet for a change but I guess that the guys thought the absence of noise meant that I was sick or something.
'All right Amie?' Gerard asked sweetly, oh god how I wish he wouldn't look at me that way, piercing my thoughts with his wonderful dark brown eyes
'Fine, just a bit tired' I replied
'It was a big night' said Frankie happily
'Yea only cos I was there to sav your asses' joked Mikey with a smile which showed his pointed white teeth. We continued down the street, the silence broken with me as my usual loud, laughing self until we reached the warehouse and we all fell into an eerie silence, something wasn¡¦t right and we could all sense it.
'What do ya think? Punk vamps?' Jamie suggested
'No, it's different like I dunno, feels like a trap, what do you think Gee?' Said Mikey slowly
'I dunno maybe we should come back later' Gerard said
'We can handle it, come on guys' said Frank and turned towards the door
'Wait at least let me go first' said Mikey as he pushed past Frank and walked into the warehouse. I followed on behind Frank with Gerard behind me. I heard a scream behind me as Mikey and Frank were taken down by two massive werewolves.
'NO!' I screamed and ran at the wolf attacking Frank, I felt Gerard run past me towards Mikey and heard the sounds of more wolves attacking. I pulled the wolf of Frank he was unconscious and bleeding badly, but he would live, at least for now. The wolf turned and sank its teeth into my left arm, with one swift movement I brought a stake from behind me and stabbed it through the chest it fell heavily forward onto me and I was crushed under its weight, I gasped for air and was able to shift it slightly so I could move.
I rolled out from under it and a scene of horror unfolded before me, Frank lay bleeding on the floor and Bob was helping a limping Jamie across to where Ray and Gerard were standing over Mikey, bleeding from the neck and shoulder, he was slowly healing, but he needed blood soon and I could tell. Ray was arguing with Mikey, telling him that he would die if he didn't bite him.
'I'd rather die' said Mikey weakly
'I won't let you, I don't care what happens too me, you need blood' Ray argued
Gerard stood there looking morbid, faced with either his baby brother dying or his best friend being bitten, I'm surprised he was so composed. The only sign of emotion was a single tear running down his cheek which he quickly wiped away.
'Gee, tell him he can't, I won't' Said Mikey getting weaker by the minute, Gerard didn't seem to know what to do, he was faced with an impossible choice. I walked towards them knowing what I had to do, the right thing to do, but not wanting to accept it.
'Amie tell Mikey he has to bite me or he'll die' Ray whined piteously at me
'No...' said Mikey, he was fading away
'Mikey' I said leaning closer
'You need blood now' I said softly
'No'Gerard said suddenly, realising what I was about to do
'I have to, I'm dead already, no matter what I do' I said
'What do you mean?' said Ray confused by what I said
I pulled up what was left of my sleeve and showed them the werewolf bites on my arm. Ray let out a gasp and Gerard had an unreadable expression on his already pale face.
'If I go back they¡¦ll kill me anyway, I can at least save Mikey' All the hope was gone from my voice
'But can Mikey still, is your blood still...'Ray trailed off
'Her blood is still human, it hasn't spread yet' Gerard spoke his words choked and sounded forced
I lent my neck towards Mikey and he whimpered uselessly, I knew he didn't want to bite me, but I wasn't going to let him die. I lent closer, my neck almost pressed against his mouth, I felt his fangs sink into my neck, the blood pumping and running down my neck.
'No...' I thought I heard Gerard say softly as Mikey pulled away and slowly stood up, leaving me on the floor by myself.

please tell me if you think this is any good, I'm not sure if I should keep writing it or not, I would really appreciate your opinions :)
Sign up to rate and review this story