Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

I wouldn't be caught dead in this place

by Sarah_punkrockpirate 3 reviews

Chapter two has arrived! mainly about what Happens to Frank, sort of, and amie after they get back to the ressistance, ok so i suck at summaries... *chapter title from 'but it's better if you do'-P...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 1687 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two
I wasn't really sure what happened next, all I remember is Gerard helping me to my feet and half leading, half carrying me back to the resistance. Bob carried Frank into the hospital and Gerard and I followed. I was very drowsy, probably from loss of blood, and can't remember what happened after that, I think my father was arguing with the doctors about something.
I guess my father convinced them to leave us for now because the next thing I knew I was in a holding cell with Frank in the one next to me. So now I am sitting on the bed in the holding room, wondering why I'm still here, no one had explained to us and no one had been allowed in to see us. There were no windows so we didn't know how long we were there for, there were lights hanging off the ceilings so it was always lit. Frank and I had pushed the beds against the walls so we could be as close together as possible.
'What do you think's going to happen to us?' he asked me
'I don't know, I don't get why their leaving us here alone' I replied
'Maybe their deciding if it's safe to keep us alive or if we'll go on a rampage and kill them all' said Frank bitterly, but I don¡¦t think he meant it to sound so mean, because the next minute he was apologising
'I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I just, I'm angry I guess, for being an idiot and getting bitten' he said
He looked so pathetic when he said that, I feel like throwing my arms around him and hugging him until he felt better, until I felt better, just like when we were kids. But then I remembered the thick layer of glass between us.
'It wasn't your fault, you didn't know there would be werewolves there, no one did, well for certain anyway' I said
'Mikey warned us, so did Gerard, but I went in there and got myself bitten, and you as well, I'm such an idiot' he was on the verge of tears, I felt so bad for him
'It's ok Frank, we'll get through this together, promise me' I said, I was begging him, promise me is what we used to say when we were children and we were scared something bad would happen. I was never good in situations like these and Frank knew it, we had never spent more than a few days apart and even that was too much to bare.
'I promise you' he said which made me swell with happiness, it was childish, but I felt better all the same
'I'd die without you' I said softly and lent against the glass
'Me too' said Frank and he lent next to me.
We weren't together but I was happy just him being there, I could hear his breathing becoming heavier and not long after that I feel asleep.
*
I heard voices, arguing about something, but I didn't want to open my eyes, I was so tired. I think it was Gerard, Mikey and my dad fighting with Andy, Jake's right hand man, and Jake being the leader they were probably arguing about us,
'Jake said they have to stay there until we know if they're safe' said Andy
'Why can't we go in with them?' argued Gerard and I opened my eyes and glanced over at the door. It was open and I could see Andy through the doorway. Frank was awake as well and we exchanged looks
'It's to dangerous, full moon tonight remember' said Andy angrily 'You can talk through the glass and that's it' he stalked off down the corridor.
I heard my dad sigh
'I guess we can't do much else yet, shit! I'm supposed to be on duty! I'll be back tonight, look after them for me Gee' he said quickly and I heard him run off down the corridor.
Gerard and Mikey walked through the doorway and looked at the holding cells.
'Gerard!' screamed Frank and leapt up to the glass, I couldn't help but start laughing, he gets so easily exited. Mikey and Gerard joined in and soon we were all on the floor, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I didn't even know why, it wasn't really even funny and yet I couldn't help it. I think it might have been the relief to see each other again.
'Hey! stop laughing at me, it's not funny!' said Frank pretending to be hurt but failing due to the fact he was struggling to hide the huge grin that was on his face, it was just like we always were, except for the fact that now there was a thick layer of glass between us, I think this was the point when I realised nothing would ever be the same again.
After we had stopped laughing we all pulled chairs close to the glass so we were sitting in a circle, well as close to a circle you can get when there are walls in the way.
'So how are you? Do you feel...'said Mikey a bit awkwardly
'Different?' Frank interrupted
'My senses have improved so much, it's incredible, in a weird way' Frank said slowly
'I don't think I'll ever get used to it, nor do I want to' said Frank, the conversation was turning serious now, I wasn't sure if I was up to talking about what happened, saying it would somehow make it more real.
'What happened to the others? Where are they?' I asked trying to turn the subject away from Frank. I think Gerard picked up on what I was doing but he didn't say anything about it.
'Jamie got her leg stuck under a table, that's why she was limping but no one else got hurt' Mikey replied 'They should be here soon, I think they were out getting lunch when Jake said we could come down'
'Ok' I said
We sat in silence for a while, I don't think we knew quite what to say. I was staring at my shoes and I was pretty sure I could feel Gerard looking at me through the glass but I didn't have the guts to look into those eyes, probably filled with concern I didn't want or need. I was afraid if I looked at him I would cry with the unfairness of it all.
'How long have we been in here?' Frank broke the silence
'Umm about two days, it's about 12pm now I think' Said Mikey
'And it's full moon tonight?' said Frank casually, I could tell he was stressing even though he appeared calm
'Yea' Gerard said, he seemed almost nervous
'What does that mean for me?' Frank said quietly
'I guess when it gets dark...' Gerard trailed off but we all knew what he was going to say
'Wait' I said suddenly
'What's going to happen to me?' I asked, having just thought about it for the first time I realised that I hadn't changed, I didn't feel any different. I put my hand to my mouth and felt my teeth. There were no fangs like I had expected no difference at all.
I guess Gerard saw the confused expression on my face and figured something wasn't right
'Hasn't anything changed? He asked
'No' I said, confused
'Surely there should be something, I mean what's going to happen to me?' I was talking to myself as well as to them.
'The thing is, no one's ever been bitten by a werewolf and a fampire before, we don't know what will happen' said Gerard, by the way he said it I could tell he was afraid of how I would react. I kept silent, lost in thought when,
'BOB! Ray! Jamie!' Frank yelled and jumped up once more
We were soon talking and laughing as though nothing had changed, just another day to waste, waiting for night to fall. We spent the afternoon chatting as usual before a hunt, not realising the fact that there would be no hunt tonight. The time passed quickly and soon our dad came back from patrol.
'Dad!' Frank and I both said together as we got to our feet
'Frank, Amie it's so good to see you' he said with a smile. all I wanted, and I'm sure what Frank and my dad wanted, was to run into each others arms and never let go. But we couldn't so we just stood there taking in the sight of each other when something started happening to Frank, his body was shaking and his eyes were rolling back, he was screaming in pain.
'Shit, it must be sunset!' said Ray
'What do we do' I said franticly
'We can't do anything' said our Father, or should I call him Andrew?
'We have to wait it out, see if he remembers us, that's what Jake is counting on''And if he doesn't?' I was almost afraid to ask
'We'll see'Andrew said solemnly
I heard a thump and turned to find Frank writhing on the floor screaming, I felt sick watching him but I couldn't turn away. He was fighting, and he was in pain. He clutched at his stomach as him bones began to crack and reform, his teeth were becoming long and pointed, fur sprouted on his body and he was screaming so loudly I thought my head would explode. It was honestly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, but I couldn't not watch, he was my twin, I could feel his pain it was so intense, then it just, stopped. Frank the wolf slowly stood up, shaking slightly and unsteady on new legs.
'Frankie?' I asked scared of what the answer would be



Ok so that was the not-so-long awaited chapter two. Hope you liked it :) and it you did please review because I don't want to write the next chapter if no ones going to read it
Thanks to kissingeyes_xx and stained_red_rose for their reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story