Categories > Anime/Manga > Faeries Landing > Innocence | Fairy Tail Story

Practice with Team Natsu!

by Hanami 0 reviews

Sakura Isa, a sweet Flower Mage who joins Fairy tail on the day when the Tenrou Group returns. With her personality and attitude, Fairytail is sure to care for Sakura, and assure that she blossoms ...

Category: Faeries Landing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2017-07-01 - 651 words

0Unrated
I'm skipping the Key of Starry Sky arc! ;P

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey Sakura! Do you want to come practice with us?" I asked our newest guild member with a curious face.

"It would be my pleasure, Lucy-sama," she replied cheerfully.

I sighed at her formality.

"You know, there's really no need to be this formal," I stated, eyebrows raised and one hand on my hip.

"Lucy, hurry up and get ready! We're leaving!" I heard Natsu yell.

I grabbed Sakura's hand and sprinted towards Natsu and the others with her.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Hey Sakura, what exactly made you join Fairy Tail?" I asked her.

Her smile faded. When I think about it now, I probably shouldn't have asked that.

"The town I lived in was called Sakura Village. My parents named me based on my hometown.

'Everyday was filled with laughter ,happiness and smiles. Until one day, when I was playing with my friends, a Demon from The Books of Zeref destroyed the whole village...

'It killed everyone, including my closest friends and family... I was the only survivor.

'I got this necklace as a gift from the village goddess," she explained, gazing at her necklace, "I wanted to remember how kind and loving a family's warmth is..." she finished.

"Well then... SAKURA, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" I shouted, hoping that it would cheer her up.

After talking for a while, we reached the beach.

Sakura's P.O.V

"I have to go here," I said, pointing towards an open space inside the forest near the beach.

Lucy gave a nod to say that it was fine, and I walked off to begin my training...

As I started singing, all of the flowers started gathering around my feet...

Gray's P.O.V

I heard beautiful singing coming from inside the forest.

I abruptly paused my training and strolled towards the source of the voice.

As I approached, I was surprised to see that it was Sakura singing with flowers surrounding her adorable figure.

It was almost as though the plants were dancing to her song. It was incredibly soothing.

As I was beginning to had back to my training, I heard someone walk towards me, so I rushed off in a panic and found myself training beside a huge oak tree.

After some time, Lucy and Sakura returned from their own training .We decided to take a rest.

"Hiraken. Shoujokyu no tobira. Virgo!"Lucy shouted, summoning the spirit of Virgo.

"Princess, please hurry, the celestial world is going to be destroyed," Virgo requested, his face expressionless.

She explained hurriedly that everyone would have to work to save the celestial spirit world, and that we would have to do it quickly. As those words left her mouth, she summoned a portal...

Sakura's P.O.V

We were dragged into the celestial spirit world by Virgo. I noticed that my dress had changed to a peculiar fabric that Virgo liked to call a 'celestial dress'.

After a short chat with Aries, Lucy decided that we had to go back.

"Ah, I forgot to mention... The time in the celestial world and the human world works differently," Virgo explained.

Gray and Natsu smiled happily and responded by saying, "You mean, 1 day in celestial world means 2 months in our human world?!"

"No. In fact, it is the opposite, meaning 1 day in the human world is 3 months in our celestial world," Virgo told them with her usual expressionless face.

There was silence for a whole minute.

Once we returned to the human world, Gray,Natsu and Erza fell to the floor.

"Guys, we still have 5 days," I reminded the trio in an attempt to cheer them up.

~Timeskip~

"I'm dead!" I heard Natsu yell. "Why did I also have to unlock my second origin?" I sighed with a face that resembled a dead person.

"Let's go back to Fairy Tail," Erza decided.
Sign up to rate and review this story