Categories > Anime/Manga > Faeries Landing > Innocence | Fairy Tail Story

Crocus; The Flower Blooming Capital~!

by Hanami 0 reviews

Sakura Isa, a sweet Flower Mage who joins Fairy tail on the day when the Tenrou Group returns. With her personality and attitude, Fairytail is sure to care for Sakura, and assure that she blossoms ...

Category: Faeries Landing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2017-07-01 - 1092 words

0Unrated
Sakura's P.O.V:

We found out from the other Fairy Tail members that the Grand Magic Games were held at the capital of Fiore, Crocus.

Crocus is a city which is bustling with mages of Fiore and it's citizens.

In the mountains to the west, the Grand Magic Games is being held in the Domus Hall.

In the center of the city is the King of Fiore's palace, Mercurius.

I was very excited when we reached the city as Crocus was also known as the Flower Blooming Capital, and as I am a Flower Mage, this was a dream come true!

"Wah~! Erza! Look, look! There's flower crowns and garlands!" I chirped, tugging at her arm along as she effortlessly dragged her cart of 15 luggages.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gray and the exceeds sitting on the floor, exhausted.

"Geez, don't you guys feel embarrassed for yourselves?" Erza looked at them disapprovingly, wondering why they were so tired.

"Speaking of which, Sakura, why aren't you tired?" Wendy asked, seeing as if I wasn't tired like them.

"Well, I'm excited! There's so many flowers and I'm a flower Mage, and the scent of these flowers smell like home..." I trailed off joyfully, linking my arms with Erza's armoured one.

"I still don't feel so great about all this...." Gray clenched his teeth, he was talking about the second origin.

"We don't know for sure if that spell worked." Gray reasoned, looking at Lucy for her thought on this.

"All my joints are still sore but...I do feel like My Magic power has increased." Lucy admitted and I agreed with her.

"Let's not worry too much on this, I'm more worried on the hidden power that the Crime Sorcière had detected." I chimed in.

"So, you guys finally made it." Master's voice sounded, we looked to the source of the voice to find Master standing in front a few other members.

Master said a few more things before some passer-bys became mocking us when they heard we were from Fairy Tail, saying lmaoooo we always got the last place every year. Ok ok....

They laughed at us cruelly and I tightened my hold on Erza's arm, trying to calm down.

Natsu was about to teach them a lesson when Erza and Master quickly calmed him down.

I held out an open palm, an Iris flower appeared in my hand and I gave it Natsu who looked at me questioningly.

"Iris's have many different meanings, but an Iris also represents Hope. So, I'm giving this to you.." I pointed at the Iris.

"....Means that we should have hope and not be affected by the other's backlash." I explained, immediately, Lucy and Wendy crushed me into a hug.

"Sakura! You're so nice and optimistic!" They cried, rubbing their cheeks against mine as Erza and Gray sighed.



~~Timeskip~~



We were now at Honeybone, which was the name of our inn.

Master had already picked out the members who are going to participate for the Grand Magic Games.

The members are: Erza, Gray, Natsu, Wendy and Lucy.

I was happy for them, and excited for the Grand Magic Games even though I was participating as a Spectator only.

"The matches will begin tomorrow...Unfortunately, we don't know anything about the rules."

"The competition changes every year." Alzack informed us.

"Sharpshooting popped up the year we didn't come." Bisca sighed.

"The year I didn't come, it was a race." Jet piped up, running on the spot.

"Victory is based on who can dominate across several different kinds of competition." Droy munched on his chips, offering me one as well.

"I've read up on all the competitions of the past years, but they're always completely different." Levy said in a defeated and exasperated tone.

I twirled my Long, smooth pink hair. Something didn't quite add up.

A mysterious competition, and from what Jellal said, a mysterious magical presence that is only felt from the event grounds.

I told Erza about the two pieces of information we have and she nodded, having thinking along the same lines as me,

"Who cares! We'll just take on whatever comes up! Though I hope it's a battle~!" Natsu smashed his fist into his open palm, he was itching for a good fight.

Master then gave Erza a thick rule book that she had to finish reading and remembering by the next day, Levy came to the rescue with her wind-reading glasses.

I didn't really pay attention until something caught my attention; a warning, and it said that all participants must return to the lodgings by 12:00, but did not say the reason.

'This is getting even more suspicious by the Second.' The thought entered my mind.

Suddenly, Natsu, Happy and Lucy sprinted off.

'We've come all the way to this Huge City? We may as well hit the town!"

"Aye, sir!"

Erza quickly shouted to them, asking if they knew where the lodgings were, and it seemed like they did.

"Erza, should we head to Honeybone?"

"Yes, and when we're there. Perform a full check in our room." Erza had her hands under her Chin, as if she was onto something.

"Roger that!" I saluted her, but not before conjuring a flower crown and placing it on her head.

Once we were at the lodging, the first thing we noticed was the fact that all the beds were in one room.

Erza and I began searching around the room thoroughly, we looked through all the cases, behind the curtains, the drawers..you name it!

"Let's go have a bath first." Erza suggested after 10 minutes of searching, dragging me along to the bathroom.

Erza then forced us to bath together, but I didn't have much objection as well. We had fun splashing the water at each other before cleaning up and getting into our clothes.

Actually, I got into normal clothes while Erza had a white towel wrapped around her with her pretty scarlet red Hair tied into a ponytail.

We then checked the bottom of the beds and flipping the bed covers, there was still nothing suspicious found.



~~Timeskip~~~

Me and Erza played card games, braided each other's hair and chatted while keeping each other company.

And after awhile, it wasn't only a minute to 12.00, yet the 5 of them weren't at the lodging.

When four of them returned, Erza was staring at them threateningly while I massaged her shoulders.

That was when I realised something, Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Happy were here....But where's Wendy?
Sign up to rate and review this story