Categories > Anime/Manga > Faeries Landing > Innocence | Fairy Tail Story

The Teams!

by Hanami 0 reviews

Sakura Isa, a sweet Flower Mage who joins Fairy tail on the day when the Tenrou Group returns. With her personality and attitude, Fairytail is sure to care for Sakura, and assure that she blossoms ...

Category: Faeries Landing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2017-07-01 - 1503 words

0Unrated
Sakura P.O.V:

"Erza! Do your best!" I waved to her, watching whilst unknown dread settling in my hearts.

Currently, Elfman was with the rest of them who were competing since Wendy was nowhere to be found and acted as a stand-in for her in the meantime.

"Hn, of course I will! Lisanna! Sakura! Happy! Go look for Wendy!" Erza yelled back, still being carried in Elfman's arms.

Lisanna cupped her hands around her mouth to project her voice louder, "okay! We'll go see all the guild members here and ask for Wendy!"

Happy waved his paw at the team who were making their way up the pathway, "good luck, everybody~!"

I clasped my hands together, focusing on My Magic in deep concentration.

Being a flower Mage had its perks, there were many flowers in the city so it would be even easier to find Wendy by linking ny senses through the flowers.

We ran down the now expanded Honeybone Lodge which had grew considerably taller when the explanation for having to be at the lodge by 12.00.

"Happy! Can you fly and grab me! I'll focus My Magic around the flowers of the city so it's better I don't run or my concentration will falter!" I shouted, at once, Happy grabbed me by his paws and my feet left the floor.

"Flower Communication: Memory Link!" I clasped my hands even tighter as I could see the memories of the different flowers in the city running through my mind.

I opened when I saw Wendy in one of the flower's memories, gasping in shock.

"Wendy was heading towards Mercurious, this city's palace!" I exclaimed, Lisanna nodded at me and we sped off towards the palace.

We neared the entrance of the palace and looked around as Happy gently released me, making sure my feet were fully on the ground.

"Are you sure?" Lisanna asked me, worriedness and doubt lacing her voice as I nodded.

"Positive, let's look around."

Happy shook his head, "isn't that...Wendy's bag..?" Happy's voice was shaky as he raised his paw and pointed at an object which was a couple feet in front of us.

We glanced at each other, a wave of dread and uneasiness washed over us as we headed to where the bag was laying on the floor.

After searching around, we found Wendy and Carla knocked out cold on the stone pavement and we rushed to them.

Happy hurried over to Carla while Lisanna and I went over to Wendy.

Wendy's eyebrows were furrowed, creased lines on her forehead as her face scrunched up and she moved around uncomfortably, she was shaking slightly and looked very weak and frail.

I lifted up Wendy's body and rested her on my lap, Lisanna started shaking her when Wendy began murmuring things, as if she was in a nightmare.

"Wendy! Open your eyes, please!" I pleaded, gently rocking her body.

As if God had heard my plea, Wendy's eyes slowly opened, her bright brown eyes were now half-lidded, dull and full of exhaustion.

"Sakura, Lisanna..." Wendy mumbled weakly, her eyes gazed, I grasped her hand tightly to reassure her.

"Let's hurry her to the infirmary. Happy! Get Carla and let's head back!" Lisanna scooped up Wendy from my arms whilst I grabbed both Happy and Carla, cradling them in my arms protectively.



~~~Time Skip~~~



We were at the infirmary, there was one for all teams at the GMG.

Suddenly, the team rushed in, shouting for Wendy and they hurried to her side.

"Wendy, are you alright?!"

"What happened?!"

Wendy opened her eyes weakly, I grabbed her hand tighter in a way of assurance as she tilted her head slightly at me, trying her best to conjure up even the smallest of the smiles.

"Natsu-san..." After Wendy whispered his name, she winced as if she was feeling sharp pain.

"She'll be fine after resting for awhile." A new voice that I didn't recognise had sad.

"Porlyusica-san?! Why are you here?!" Lisanna and Lucy questioned at the same time and in sync.

"I'm here to support you guys. Any problem?" The answer was blunt, and the two girls immediately responded with a 'nope'.

The lady known as Porlyusica glanced down at Wendy, "looks like a Magic Power Deficiency. Her Energy is running Low after massive use of magic." Porlyusica stated in a wise and serious voice.

"Massive use of magic?" Erza and I chimed at the same time, we were both on the same track about the Magical Power and all the mysterious happenings of the GMG.

"What happened exactly?" Elfman's Question caused Wendy to shut her eyes in concentration, trying to remember.

Wendy opened her eyes and sighed in defeat, "I...can't remember...there was this, black creature." Wendy murmured.

Wendy started shaking, tightening our intertwined hands as tears started to form at the sides of her eyes.

"Everyone...I'm sorry." Wendy began, sucking in a deep breathe as she tried to calm down.

"After all the training together...I can't go to the event with you...." Wendy sounded broken, and every single Fiber in her body sung out sadness.

"Elfman-san...please go in my place..." Wendy requested with a pleading and weak smile.

Elfman nodded in determination, "I got this!" Elfman declared confidently, his eyes shining brightly.

Wendy smiled, her small hand left mine as she wrapped her arms around Carla.

Porlyusica then kicked all of us out, literally. Telling us she needs her rest.

"Will she be fine?" I asked, staring at the door of the infirmary with deep worry.

"Do not fret, she is the advising Pharmacists of Fairy Tail. Wendy is in good hands." Erza stood up and brushed the imaginary dirt off her armor.

"I'll head over to the spectator stand, do your best! All of us are rooting for you!" My eyes were glazed with admiration and determination, I managed to somehow wrap my arms around all of them into a group hug.

They all returned in gratefully and patted my head, I waved goodbye to them, giving all of them a good luck kiss on the cheek except for the boys, and Natsu wasn't so Glad about it.

Seeing his pouty attitude, I nuzzled my head against Natsu's and pecked him a good luck kiss on his cheek and he smiled happily and unexpectedly, gave a peck back to me on my cheek.

"Bye bye! Do your best!" I waved at them, until I couldn't see them anymore and I rushed to the spectators stand where the Fairy tail members were gathering at.

"Sakura! You're here!" Levy crushed me into a tight hug before releasing me so I could breathe.

When the group for Fairy Tail appeared, everyone started booing at them but we cheered loudly for our friends, I winked encouragingly at Lucy and her gloomy mood immediately brightened up.

While that was going on, all the Fairy Tail members noticed a certain someone.

"Hurray, Hurray~! Fairy Tail!" Master Mavis sang, I haven't met her before but I've seen her in one of the books that spoke about the history of Fairy Tail's guild master.

"Ah! It's Master Mavis, the first master!" I exclaimed in awe and surprise as Master Mavis flew towards me, I knew full-well she was a spirit due to Lucy telling me about her once.

"And you're Sakura, the new member! You're so cute!"

Master Mavis then told us that only the people with the Fairy Tail insignia could see her so there's nothing to worry about.

The announcer then introduced the other guilds.

"7th place is the hounds of Hell's Army, Quatro Cerberus!"

"6th place is the all Female Guild. Elegant Dancers of the ocean, Mermaid Heel!"

"Coming up, the 5th place is the wings that sparkle in the dark, Blue Pegasus!"

"The 4th place, goddess of love and war, the sacred destroyers. Lamia Scale!"

"The 3rd place..The Midnight Raider, Raven Tail!"

Suddenly, we all noticed something happening on the field, and Natsu seemed infuriated all of the sudden

After that, The announcer announced the team that snagged second place...and it was...

...FAIRY TAIL MEMBERS?!

"Juvia?!" Gray yelled.

"Gajeel?!" Natsu shrieked.

"Nee-Chan?!" Elfman yelled.

"In the second place, is B team of Fairy Tail!"

Everyone else seemed as surprised as I was, except the announcers and Master.

"1st place is the strongest guild in Fiore, Sabertooth!"

And entered in the arena were the Sabertooth members, with Sting Eucliffe leading them.

I leaned over the railing and sat next to First Master, waving my hands at the Fairy Tail members.

"Do your best~!" I cheered, swinging my legs around as I waved at them, toying around with my flower magic.

I didn't know at that time, that I had caught someone's attention by doing that.



??? P.O.V:

That luscious pink hair, blue determination-filled eyes, that bright smile, looking to be around the same age as me and being able to use Flower Magic...

There's no doubt, that's Sakura....

I finally found you....

Little Sister.
Sign up to rate and review this story