Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 1

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

READ CRUISE LIFE AWAY AND ALL OTHER STORIES OF OURS BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE (this one flows from them) .... Lizy's cancer is putting up a huge fight, and Stacey's nightmare's are back and worse th...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-08 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 963 words

2Moving
Ohh no, another story?? haha yes. thanks for reading in advance. hope you like it. Stacey'll update sometime tomorrow. xo - Laura






Chapter 1






Pete's POV



"Its Laura.. Joe.. and Alla... Who the hell is gonna call for the dog?... Stop calling her a dog, that's why she dont listen to you.. Whatever, uh we to busy doing things to pick up the phone... why you gotta saying doing things like that for? my parents and brother are gonna listen to this message, not to mention everyone else we know... well then change it, we'll redo it... I dont know how I thought you knew... Nah I dont know but who gives a fuck leave a damn message," I laughed at Laura and Joe's message as I called their apartment seeing if they left yet.
"Ya'll need to change that message its crazy, just making sure you on your way to Stalla's, I'll try your cells," I closed my cell, opening it again, "Stacey two minutes lets go," I turned around in the chair yelling. I heard her mumble things but couldnt make out what they were. Here we are in August, Jordan started school today, first grade. And to celebrate his first day we going out to eat, "Stacey Im leaving without you, hurry up," I whinned.
"Stop rushing me," she shook her head, zipping my hoodie that she was wearing up.
"That's why I can never wear any of my fav hoodies cause you wear them before I get a chance,"
"I can change," I shook my head grabbing her arm as she went to go back to the room.
"We're late," I mumbled, "Bell stay," I pointed at her pushing Stacey out the front door, "Always making me late anymore," I smirked as she hit my arm, walking to the passenger side of the car.
"I am not always making you late," she rolled her eyes.
"Yeah you are," I shook my head turning on the radio, after starting the car.




Andy's POv



"All Ive heard since he got home is about this first day of school, im sick of hearing about it,"
"Sorry," Jordan hung his head, pouting.
"Andy.." Ana mumbled my name.
"Not everyone's here yet, I get hes excited but dont tell it a million times, bud you ruin the new and excitment of it," I rubbed my arm, after being hit by Ana, I looked down playing my game.
"You tell about your day as much as you want," I rolled my eyes listening to Jordan start over again, and then Ana get up and go talk to Laura.
"Someone's not in a good mood..." I looked up at Patrick and Joe.
"Why you say that?" I asked.
"When do you ever get annoyed with Jordan?"
"Im not annoyed with him just that story, and today," I shrugged.
"What happen today?" Laura asked sitting at the table with us.
"This is a guys conversation, go talk girly stuff," I motioned her away with my hand. She just gave me a look.
"Joe will just tell me later," she stuck her tongue out at me.
"No he wont, I'll make him swear," I stuck my tongue out back at her.
"Whatever," she mumbled getting up.
"Didnt know this was a guys only talk," Patrick laughed.
"It is, and you cant talk to Laura or Lizy about it," I pointed at them. They nodded, "Jordan bud go find Peter Pan and Alla," he looked at me for a moment nodding before climbing out of the booth running after the dogs once he spotted them.
"Wow this must be big he sent Jordan away too,"
"She called out Travis' name.." I ignored Joe, mumbling.
"What?" their eyes grew big, looking at me.
"He called the other day, and this morning she called out his name,"
"Does she realize she did that?" Patrick asked.
"I dont know, I didnt talk about it.."
"Wow.. Id flip, if Laura did that, that just like kills a dude," Joe shook his head.
"What kills a dude?" Pete asked joining us at the booth.
"A guys girlfriend calling out some other guys name," Patrick filled Pete in.
"My sister did that?" Pete looked at Joe.
"No... Ana," Joe corrected him.
"Wow,"
"Pete wanna hear about my first day of school??" Jordan ran up to him asking.
"Sure,"
"Let me out, I need air I cant listen to this story one more time," I sighed scooting out of the booth as Pete stood up.




Joe's POV



"Poor Andy," Patrick mumbled, as we watched Ana follow him outside.
"That's like real fucked up," Pete sat down scooting over so Jordan could sit.
"Yeah," I nodded, "Okay Jordan tell your story," I looked to him, a smile spread across his face as he told us about his day.
"Start over I wanna hear,"
"I wanna hear too, again," Laura and Stacey smiled sitting next to me.
"Dont forget me, tell me again too!" Lizy laughed making Pete and Jordan move over. I laid my head against Laura's arm as Jordan finally stopped talking.
"Wow that's the longest story Ive ever heard," I mumbled.
"No wonder Andy told him to stop," Patrick mumbled.
"Wanna hear it again??" Jordan smiled.
"No," we all yelled. He hung his head.
"Tell us later okay?" Laura nodded at him. He smiled nodding back.



Lizy's POV



"What happen at the doctor's today?" Stacey asked.
"Nothings changed, just gotta keep doing what the doctor says and see where it goes," I looked down playing with my fingers.
"It'll get better," Patrick kissed my head. He was trying to be so strong and he had so much hope and I was so gratefull for that, because my strength and hope was running low each day that passed.
Sign up to rate and review this story