Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 2

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 595 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Laura's POV

"Baby what would you do if it was me?" I asked later that night as joe and I watched a movie. He looked over at me startled "what?"

I laughed at the puzzled expression that was ettched on his face. "If we were in Lizy's and Patrick's shoes. What would you do?" I bit down on my bottom lip looking up at him with sad eyes "would you still love me?"

He grabbed both of my hands pulling me onto his lap "I will always love you, through life and dea..."

He stopped suddenly almost as if he had an idea, smiling at me he continued "through life and death. But I just thought of something I forgot to do." He gently placed me on the ground before jumping up.

He kissed my head quickly then grabbed his keys "I'll be back" he called walking out the door. Ok so that wasn't weird. Not at all.

"where do you think daddy is going?" I asked Alla as I picked her up pulling her into my lap. She cranned her head to the side barking. "ahh you're right probably just to the store or something"

"You know she's a dog. She cant talk to you" I jumped turning to face the voice. "you scared the shit out of me" I yelled pointing at stacey. "and she's not a dog! And how did you get in here"

She smiled shaking her head at me holding up a set of keys before down in the chair across from me. "so what did joe do now?" she asked throwing her legs over the right arm of the chair so she was now sitting sideways in it.

"we were talking about lizy and he said he will always love me through life and death" I shrugged playing with Alla's collar. "and so what happened?"

"That's just it! He just jumped up saying he forgot about something" she nodded biting back a yawn.

"pete keeping you up late?" I smirked fighting back a laugh. She shook her head instantly growing serious. "not sleeping much lately." She mummbled closing her eyes and leaning her head against the back of the chair.

"why's that?" she shrugged not opening her eyes. "your lying" I mummbled narrowing my eyes at her, not that she could even see them or anything.

"what makes you say that." I could tell she was tired but trying to fight it. "I know you" I was answered by a gentle snore. She fell asleep on me! What a loserkid.

"just you and me again alla" I looked down seeing her asleep in my lap "or not" Chuckling softly I decided to follow their lead. I closed my eyes leaning back against the couch. What could a nap hurt anyways.


Joe's POV

I paced back and forth outside the store. Oh god I cant believe I just did that. What will laura say? Oh god Pete is going to kill me!

Laura and I have been together forever. I knew this would happen one day but it was a spur of the moment thing. Ahh maybe if I had actually thought it through...

Oh god! What do I do now. I knew the answer but it was all so unreal I just couldn't get my brain to grasp what just happened. Oh well cant turn back time now!



___________________________

sorry it was so short i am about to fall asleep. so i want to hear your ideas of what joe just did. I wonder if anyone will guess right!
Sign up to rate and review this story