Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

chapter 3

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 1067 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3








Joe's POV



"Joe," I turned smiling as she came running out of the store.
"Dont forget dinner tomorrow,"
"If I can get away from Laura I will," I mumbled.
"How about I call and say there's a problem at Stalla's and they need you?"
"Nah, I dont wanna lie to her like that," I shook my head, "If I get a moment to get away we'll grab something to eat,"
"Okay.. dont forget this time," she shrugged hugging and kissing me.
"I'll try not to, we got alot to do," I pulled away walking to my car. Im so fucking dead. I sighed shoving the key into the door.



Charlie's POV



"Im so glad we could hang out tonight," I laced my hand in Nessa's.
"Me to," she smiled swinging our hands back and forth, "Isnt that Joe?" she asked looking across the street to a man and a women hugging.
"Yeah, it is,"
"That doesnt look like his girlfriend," Nessa looked at me, then back at Joe as the girl kissed him.
"That's because she's not," I mumbled.
"Oh," Nessa bit on her bottom lip, shock of what we both had just witness.
"This is gonna be fucked up if Laura finds out,"
"Well you gotta tell her," Nessa stopped looking at me, causing me to stop and look back at her when my hand couldnt move anymore.
"Im not telling Laura shit, I will not be the cause of her melt down,"
"So you're gonna let her go on believing he's truthfull to her, and pretend that we didnt just see him kiss another girl? wow. what a great friend." she shook her head at me starting to walk again.
"Hey, its not that im not a good friend, its just what if we arent sure of what we were seeing? I dont wanna cause unneeded drama, Joe and Laura been through alot of shit,"
"Im sure of what I saw, that girl kissed him and he didnt pull away, that is cheating," she placed her hands on her hips.
"I'll confront Joe about it, im not gonna tell Laura, okay?" She thought about it for a minute then nodded.



Andy's POV



"Jordan's finally asleep," I heard her say as she walked into our bedroom, I didnt look up from the floor as I played my video game, "How much longer are you gonna play?" I shrugged, "Okay well then how about you stop playing now, Jordan's asleep, so that means.." she hit pause on the controller before taking it away, crawling in between my legs leaning in to kiss me.
"Not now," I mumbled reaching for my controller.
"Why not?"
"Cause I dont feel like it, give me the controller," I shrugged.
"Okay so let me make you feel like it," she mumbled kissing my neck.
"Nah, come on, give me the contoller, I almost had that round beat," I grabbed the controller, lightly pushing her away. She sat there staring at me.
"Andy..." she whinned, taking the controller from me again. I sighed, not looking at her, "Did I do something wrong?" she placed her hand under my chin making me look at her.
"I wanna play my game and you keep bugging me,"
"Im bugging you? wow, that's a first," she removed her hand from my chin letting it drop resting on my knee.
"Can I play my game now?"
"Yeah," she nodded handing me the controller as the phone rang, "Stop calling Travis you cant see him or talk to him,"
"Maybe he doesnt wanna see Jordan maybe he wants to see you, and maybe you wanna see him," I mumbled, pressing play on my game as I listened to her yell into the phone, she must have heard what I said cause she stopped.
"What?" I heard her ask, "Andy..." she called.
"Huh?" I mumbled keeping my eyes on the game.
"What was that you said?" she asked.
"Nothing.." I shook my head.
"Why would you say something like that?" I heard her hang up the phone.
"If you heard what I said then why ask what I said?"
"Andy, why did you say that??" she ignored my question throwing a question back at me. I just sucked my teeth playing my game, my mouth dropped open as she unplugged it.
"What the hell?" I looked up at her.
"Why would you say that?" she placed her hands on her hips looking at me. I shook my head getting up, she followed me out of the room, catching my hand at the end of the hallway right next to Jordan's room, "Andy.."
"Ana I dont really wanna do this now, im going for a walk," I mumbled trying to pull my hand from her grasp but she just tighten her grip.
"Tell me why you said that, why do you think I wanna see him?"
"Oh come on stop playing stupid, I know you heard yourself this morning," I tried to pull my hand away again, having no luck I sighed.
"What?" she looked at me, confusion overtaken her face.
"This morning you know when we were having sex, you called out his name," I tried one last time, getting my hand out of her grasp this time, walking to the door, "I can take the fact that he's gonna be in our lives for the rest of the time we are together, because he's Jordan's father, but I cant take what happen this morning, it shows you still want him, that you still fucking think about him, and at the time we're having sex.. of all fucking times to think of him," I shook my head opening the door slamming it behind me.


Laura's POV



My eyes shot open as Stacey's screams echoed through out them, I pushed Alla to the side getting up, "Stacey," I shook her, I jumped back as her eyes popped open. She shifted her eyes looking around her, I sucked in air, placing my hand on my chest, "You allright?" I asked her. She looked at me for a second, then around the apartment again. Jumping at the sound of the door opening.
"Everything okay in here? I heard screaming from downstairs," Joe looked at me and Stacey closing the door.
"Stacey had a nightmare I think," I looked from him to Stacey, "You okay?"
"Yeah, Im fine," she mumbled after a moment.
Sign up to rate and review this story