Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 734 words

0Unrated
i love the reviews they make me smile.



Chapter 4

Stacey's POV

"Are you sure" She asked quietly. Hell I don't know. I don't know anything anymore.

I was doing great until the other night. Pete and I, well it was the first time we had gotten heavy since the cruise and I pushed him away. I just couldn't, I didn't feel right and then these damn dreams came.

They were all the same. It would start out with pete and me getting hot and heavy, to put it nicely, then I would see the asshole on the ship and then it would flash to Max and then back to pete, but it wasnt my pete this pete was mean and cruel and he was trying to hurt me. I know pete would never hurt me but it all felt so real.

"I don't know" I whispered fighting back tears. I felt arms wrap around me, looking up I smiled sadly at Joe.

"seems you've had to do this a lot" I choked brushing a stray tear away. "that's my job as a friend" he smiled gently.

"hey! You're stealing my friend" I laughed as Laura pushed him away. "she's my friend too!" he yelled a smile playing on his lips. "she was mine first!"

I grinned getting up giving them both hugs. "thanks guys. I think its time for me to head home." They hugged me back both playfuly pushing each other.

"Where's Pete?" Joe asked as I reached the door. "Who knows"


Pete's POV

Do you know how it feels to know your lover is suffering and you cant help because you are somehow the cause of it? It kills me.

She doesn't know I know about the nightmares but how can I not? I hear her screams then I hear her pleading for me to stop and not hurt her. I don't know what to do.

"what are you doing here?" I looked up seeing Andy walking towards me. "I guess the park is the place now a days" he smirked sitting in the swing next to me.

"guess so, you and Ana fighting?" I watched his face twist in disgust. "dude you don't even know" he ran a hand through his hair pushing back and forth lightly "she didn't even realize she called out his fucking name." I think I would trade problems with him anyday.

"what did she say?" he looked at me for a moment before lowering his head "I don't know I was to mad to even listen"

"You know she loves you, hell you love her too! It was an accident don't hold it over her head" he looked up at me with wide eyes. "you're telling me if Stacey called out some fucker's name you wouldn't flip?" I was silent. I know I would flip. "thought so" he snarled.

I jumped off the swing turning to him "but are you going to let that ruin your relationship?"


Laura's POV

"Where did you go?" I asked following Joe into the bedroom. "I met up with an old friend" he replied pulling off his shirt and throwing it into the corner.

"put it in the hamper!" I shouted picking up the discarded shirt. He shrugged lightly laying back on the bed.

"who was it?" I asked walking back over to him. "who?" "you're friend?" is this boy really that dumb. We were just talking about it.

"just a friend I grew up with" I watched him closely trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. Oh well I didn't have any reason to think he was lying.


Lizy's POV

Jumping up I ran to the bathroom. Things have been getting bad. I started Chemo the other day and I keep getting sick.

I hate this! I wish it would all go away. I don't want to die. It figures I finally find the man of my dreams just to have it all taken away from me! Its not fair!

I'm a good person what did I do to deserve this. I paid my taxes, I gave money to the poor, hell I don't even speed. Why am I being punished! It's just not fair.

Patrick has been so good to me through this. Hell I don't even deserve him. He deserves someone who is stronger. I caught sight of my reflextion in the mirror...And prettier.
Sign up to rate and review this story