Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 5

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 1105 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5





Lizy's POV


"Okay?" I splashed water on my face, turning and see him stand against the door frame.
"Yeah.." I mumbled nodding, walking into his arms.
"It'll get better," he kissed my head.
"But not before it gets worse," I closed my eyes letting tears fall from my eyes, soaking his shirt.
"But we'll beat the worse and get to the better, soon," he placed his hands on my cheeks making me look at him, "Its gotta rain before it can shine right?" I nodded, "Come on, back to bed," he wrapped his arm around me pushing me forward. He pulled the covers up over us draping his arm across my waist, pulling me close, kissing the top of my head.






Pete's POV


"I dont know," he mumbled looking down, pushing his feet back and forth through the sand.
"If you love her, really love her, that will help you get passed it, she'll worry better not stay out to long," I shook my head at him, heading back to the apartment. I notice Stacey's car parked back in its spot. I slowly walked up the stairs getting closer to the apartment I heard screaming. I ran up the rest of the stairs, quickly shoving the key into the door, throwing it open, running to the back of the apartment where the screams were heard, "Stacey.." I shook her trying to wake her up, "Baby wake up its just a nightmare," She jumped up pushing me away, terror overtaken her eyes as she stared at me, "It was just a nightmare, you okay?" I put my hand out to her, as she pulled her knees to her chest completely freaked out.
"Please, please dont hurt me," she cried, I looked at her, my mouth slightly open as if I was gonna say something but couldnt think of anything to say. I would never hurt her. Not ever.
"Baby I'd never hurt you, it was just a nightmare," I crawled across the bed to her trying to pull her into a hug, she grew stiff. It took until a while later for her to relax into my arms, I sighed closing my eyes. This wasnt fucking happening. I listened as her breathing eased, she was in a sleep again. I gently laid her back against her pilow, covering her up. Before returning to the open door, closing and locking it. I looked seeing Bell walk out of the bedroom, staring at me, then at the door, "Are you serious?" I pouted, she barked. I grabbed a soda out of the fridge, grabbing her leash, "Let's get this fucking over with," I mumbled opening the door.





Joe's POV



She stood there staring at me for a moment, before climbing into bed next to me. I grabbed the remote flipping the tv on. "What you think Stacey's dreaming about?" I asked after a moment.
"I dont know, has to be bad why else would she scream like that," she turned over on her side looking at me. Out of the corner of my eye I watched her smile.
"What?" I asked turning my head to the side looking at her.
"Nothing, just thinking about what you said earlier, and how everythings in a good place for us," she shrugged, she leaned over kissing me, mumbling I love against my lips, before laying back down on her pillow, pulling the covers up. I shook my head, turning my attention back to the tv.
"I love you too," I mumbled after a minute, flipping through channels. How I was gonna pull this off I didnt know. I jumped hearing my phone ring, she opened her eyes looking at me, before closing them again. I reached over grabbing my phone looking at the number, I sighed getting up, walking out of the room, "What?" I mumbled into the phone, "Call me tomorrow... yeah im at home cant talk," I shook my head closing the phone, placing it on the table, walking to the fridge.





Ana's POV



I looked up from the couch as he walked in the door, he looked at me for a second shaking his head, walking down the hall to our room. "Andy.." I called getting up and following him. I stopped as the bedroom door closed in my face, I sighed turning the knob opening it. I looked seeing the bathroom light on with the door closed. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out, he couldnt stay in there forever. After a while, I walked to the bathroom door knocking on it, "Andy," I called after the second knock. Recieving no answer, I knocked again.
"Ana go away," I heard him yell at me.
"Im not going anywhere, I wanna talk about this," I yelled back, leaning my head against the door, I looked up as it flew open.
"You called out his name, nothing to talk about, I dont even get why you're still here, why not get a plane ticket back to him," he yelled at me. I looked down for a minute.
"Im sorry, I dont want him, I want you," I looked up at him tears blurring my vision.
"That's funny," he mumbled, closing the bathroom door again. I exhaled, closing my eyes leaning my head against the door, "Andy please,"
"Go away," he yelled.
"I cant go away,"





Andy's POV


I sat on the bathroom floor, leaning against the door. She wasnt gonna give this up, but I wasnt coming out of this bathroom, I didnt wanna talk to her or look at her, let alone crawl into bed next to her, "Andy please," I heard her crying against the door. I shook my head, closing my eyes. Id watch Stacey and Pete, and Joe and Laura with everything they'd been through you'd think Id brush this off, seeing as they've been through hell and back and still seem to find themselves in each other's arms. But this was my pride. I couldnt let her get away with an im sorry, my pride wasnt gonna work like that, its not like she did just anything wrong, she called out his name. She was thinking of him pleasing her instead of me, its just sickening. I hung my head, as my arms rested on my knees, I listened to her crying outside the door. After a long while the crying stopped. I waited a while longer before slowly opening the door, she lay in bed now. I shook my head grabbing my blanket walking into the other room, closing and loccking the door before crawling into the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story