Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fighting To Live

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 793 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Andy's POV

The next morning I was woken by a pounding on the door. Sighing I got up to unlock it. As soon as the lock clicked the door was thrown open.

Jordan stood there hands on his hips glaring at me. "Go play jordan I'm not in the mood for this" I mummbled turning back to the bed.

"NO!" he yelled throwing a toy at me. I picked the toy up tossing it back at him "seriously go"

"NO!" the toy once again hit me. "fine what do you want?" I sat down on the bed looking at him waiting for him to explain his outburst.

"You made my mommy cry! That's not nice! You go say sorry" he pointed his finger at the door waiting for me to get up and go.

"not that easy" I said shaking my head. His hand slowly fell and he crossed them over his little chest. "and why not?" who is the adult here again?

"she hurt me" I said simply. He looked at me for a minute before shrugging "so put a band aid on it and go make her happy" How do you put a band aid on your pride? Its not that simple I wish it was. But I cant just forgive and forget that easily.

"band aids don't always fix everything." I told him as I got up. "no but my mommy always kisses my boo boos and they are always better so let my mommy kiss your boo boo."


Stacey's POV

The next morning I got up to find the bed empty once again. It seems to be happening a lot lately.

Walking out of the bedroom I saw Pete sitting on the couch staring at the blank TV. "I'm sorry" I muttered sitting next to him. He didn't answer right away but rather kept on staring.

Slowly he turned his head to look at me. "have I ever hurt you?" his voice sounded strained. I felt the familiar stabs of the tears filling my eyes.

"no baby. I'm sorry" I whispered blinking back the tears. "I don't understand it all, please help me understand" he begged looking at me with pleading eyes. I wish I could tell him but I cant. I don't even understand it myself how can I make him understand.

"I'm sorry" I got up walking into the bathroom. Closing the door I leaned against it sliding to the ground finally allowing myself to actually cry. I don't mean to hurt him!

My eyes locked onto pete's razor sitting on the counter. My mind was already made up but the promise I made haunted in the back of my mind. I deserve it right? It will make the pain stop. I have to.


Joe's POV

"Hello" I said answering my phone. "Yeah I'll meet you" I hung up the phone turning to laura "Charlie wants to talk to me I'll be back"

"About what?" she asked looking up from the book she was reading. "I don't know he didn't say. I'll be back later" I kissed her goodbye before heading to meet charlie.

"whats up?" I asked pulling out a chair at a nearby coffee shop. He stared me down for a moment before speaking "are you purposely trying to fuck up your relationship?" What is he talking about? Laura and I arent fighting and oh no. It finally hit me. He must have seen me with Mandie.

"dude what are you talking about?" I asked trying to play it cool. My heart was beating fast now and I was almost afraid he could hear it.

"Nessa and I saw you the other night. Who is she" damn he doesn't beat around the bush. "Who is who?" maybe playing dumb will get me out of this.

"I'm not fucking stupid Joe! I know it was you and that girl wasn't laura!" he was getting mad now. I could tell by how red his face was.

"She is just a friend" I said finally giving in. "you don't kiss 'just a friend'" he narrowed his eyes leaning forward "you and laura have something great right now. Don't fuck it up"


Lizy's POV

I got out of bed walking into the kitchen. I felt weaker today than I normaly did. It was harder to breath and my heart was racing like I had just ran a mile. I wish I had an easy button and this would all be over.

I opened the fridge grabbing the carton of milk. Walking to the cabinet I suddenly felt hot. My vision started to blur.

The last thing I heard was the sound of the milk splashing onto the floor and Patrick calling my name. Oh God please help me.
Sign up to rate and review this story