Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Airplanes

8 - Running

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

The reason Juliet left, but now she's back.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2017-07-08 - 518 words

?Blocked
Juliet was staring at the ceiling, just trying not to think of anything. The walk didn’t help. Everything reminded her of her father.

Her music was turned up a little too loud, her headphones probably ensuring she would suffer from some type of hearing loss by the end of this trip.

Memories started pushing their way in to Juliet’s mind, and she tried so hard not to cry. She didn’t want to cry anymore, she was tired of it. She was tired of the way the tears felt, the wet sticky feeling, and worse… the feeling of having no control over her emotions.

Her dad had been stubborn. He was the reason why Juliet was the way she was about a lot of things. He never liked when she wore make up, or any of the clothes she wore- even though they weren’t revealing. He was a little overprotective in some ways, while in other ways he wasn’t protective at all.

The more Juliet thought about things, the harsher she seemed. Years were too long. It wasn’t even that her dad even directly did anything, but she didn’t care at the time. She still left. She still never came back.

The thoughts haunted her and there was nothing she could do to shut them out.

**



Juliet’s music was still loudly playing, and she didn’t hear the door open. She was so deep in her own thoughts that she barely felt the added weight on the bed, but it registered when her wrists were suddenly held down.

Her eyes opened, and she saw Alex above her, pinning her down.

Fear she hadn’t felt in years returned but there was nothing she could do now, just like there was nothing she could have done then.

That same helpless feeling swallowed her, as the music kept her from hearing anything – not that Alex was talking. He pressed his lips against hers, forcing a kiss.

Juliet kicked, thrashingly trying to get him to loosen his grip. She could feel her wrists burning against his rough grip but it was no use. She wasn’t stronger than Alex.

Juliet just wanted to disappear.

But this time she couldn’t. Not right now.

Finally Alex loosened his grip. Juliet tore her wrists away, and ripped her headphones out of her ears. “Get out.” She demanded, though her words were weak, as her lips trembled. The fear was evident.

“Really?” Alex’s eyes pierced in to her, challenging her. “You bring not one, but three fucking guys to our dad’s funeral? You fucking slut.” He slapped her so hard that Juliet bit her lip, tasting blood.

“You embarrassed our mother, and yourself.” Alex snapped.

“She’s not my mother.” Juliet spit out, watching apprehensively as Alex pulled his belt from his jeans.

“You’re right.” Alex smiled a little. “And you’re not my sister, which is why I am going to fuck you so fucking hard that you won’t be able to slut around with those other guys anytime soon…. Welcome home.”
Sign up to rate and review this story