Categories > Original > Historical > You're my soldier

Chapter 3

by ItsYaBoiHess 0 reviews

Henryk realizes his sexuality and is desperate for Heinz, who is slowly realizing it, to feel the same.

Category: Historical - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2017-07-21 - 524 words

0Unrated
Henryk

I was talking with Dolph about the führer, and I didn't even know why I bothered, he was zoned out, rubbing the part of his ear where the rest of his earlobe should've been.

It had been bitten off by a Russian dog in 1940, but he was used to pain because of him having a scar that went from his left cheekbone to his chin, and another on his left cheek.

"Schwarz, come with me. We're leaving for the evening." Oswald called out, and Dolph immediately jumped up from the couch and walked out the door with the other man.

It was only me and Heinz, who sat at the kitchen table.

I think it's time I thought to myself, smirking sinisterly.

Heinz

Henryk got up from the couch, and I didn't look up, even when I saw he was coming towards me.

I had learned to tolerate Henryk's erratic behavior since he was the one who saved me from dying of hypothermia.

"Koch." He breathed, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I peered up at him, and he grabbed me by the arms, pulled me up from the chair, and roughly kissed me, making me screech.

He hooked his thumbs in my pants and pulled them down to my knees, then going for my boxers.

I didn't know what to do, I was paralyzed in shock, only beginning to react when he pulled off the clothes on his own lower half and forced himself into me.

I bit his tongue hard enough to taste blood, making him pull away screaming but he refused to stop.

He forcefully thrusted, making me scream in agony and embarrassment, embarrassed that I let someone like Henryk do this.

I tried to pull away but he refused to give up, actually thrusting hard enough to make me cry from the pain.

"S-STOP!" I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks, but he only grabbed my hair, pulling me up so I could see his face.

He was smirking evily, sweat beads rolling down his face, and his face was red from blushing.

He lasted 5 more minutes, which felt like painful centuries, and when he released, I gagged, almost vomiting what I had ate earlier.

The shorter man pulled out, pulled up his boxers, and sneered evily.

"Why-y." I choked between sobs, the entire moment replaying in my head.

"You're beautiful, I like you, I want you." He snarled.

I remembered what I said last night to him, and I choked up.

"I think this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship."

I got to know him, and I liked him, thinking he was the man that would comfort me after I had bad memories from the past.

He would only make everything worse.

"Do you realize what I've been through? I was drafted, forced to kill my best friend, and now this!" I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I pulled up my pants and stormed into a bedroom, slamming and locking the door.

I actually liked him, his personality, his looks, he was adorable, adorable enough to make me blush.

Now, I'm ruined.
Sign up to rate and review this story