Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lost in the not so great Outdoors

Theresa

by GrimCameron 4 reviews

Theresa v.s Gryphon

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 648 words

1Funny
Author's note: Hey! I have bad news.... I'm discontinuing my story....... JOKING! hehe. but I do have bad news....BUT I do have good news too! The bad news is that my grandfather died last night......... I cried........... but the good news is that I'm feelin creative! I watched my budgie take a bath yesterday! It was hilaryous! and now its boucing up and down on it's bouncing up and down on it's bouncie perch, saying "pretty bird, pretty bird cammy." ( my budgie's name is Cameron)
man I wish I had a bouncie perch.
Disclaimer: I do not own CotT, because if I did I would make a giant Cameron eat Cronos. That would be scary...!
P.s. None of the titans die in my story. And franch emersion is da bomb! And I'm going to try to update alot more too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter ah... oh yeah FIVE! (sorry I haven't updated in a while!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa hit the gryphon on the side of the head with her num-chucks, leaving a gash below it's cheek( you no what I mean). The gryphon cryed out in pain, lashing out it's talons, gashing Theresa in the arm. Theresa fell back on her bottom holding her wounded arm amd clenching her teeth together. The gryphon reared and raised it's head, just infront of Theresa. It came down hard with it's beak, but Theresa rolled out of the way just in time. Theresa got up and ran behind the gryphon. The gryphon raised it's head showing a small hole in the ground, from where it's beak peirced the ground. Theresa pulled it's tail slowly dragging it, making it scream out in pain.

It broke free and whipped Theresa in head with it's tail, so hard it made her stumble backwards and leaving a mark on the side of her head. Theresa was losing blood steadily and it was making her dizy and her vision blury.

Theresa fell backwards and held her hand against her forehead she could see the blury image of the gryphon running towards her. she got up and ran towards the gryphon (sounds like a stupid thing to do) and just as they meet up Theresa put her hands on the gryphon's head, and pushing down she jumped up backwards(sorry if thats confusing). The gryphon turned around and stopped right below Theresa! She ended up on the gryphon's back. The gryphon sreached, reared and started running through the woods with Theresa holding on for dear life.

The gryphon spread out it's wings andstarted flaping. Then Theresa relized what it was doing. It then jumped into the beating it's wing furiously. when they were in the air, the gryphon started doing tricks, like loups and spins trying to get Theresa to fall off. Theresa was srceaming like crazy, but then she relized that her num-chucks were still in her hands, so she started beating the gryphon's shoulder. The gryphon pulled it's legs in close to it's body, it was about to speed up, but thats when Theresa hit it's wrist and the braclet on it's wrist broke off. This brought the gryphon back to it's normal self and surprised it causing it to fall. The gryphon caught itself and continued to fly, but Theresa had fallen off!

Just below was Atlanta sitting with her back to a tree, wincing as the centaur, that she faught with, put a speacal herb that would heal her wounds on her shoulder. they heard a scream from above, and looked up seeing someone falling from the sky. The centaur, named Rafial, ran out to catch Theresa. She looked down at Theresa, Theresa looked into the eyes of the centaur and fainted from lack of blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: So there you go, and I promise to update within three days! And Rafial is the name of the leader turtle off the teenage mutant ninja turtles!
xD
Sign up to rate and review this story