Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 1

by eremika0000 0 reviews

(FerriswheelShipping) (Lemons later) After the battle at the castle, N is crushed to have lost but White shows him that there is more the the world than he ever dreamed. As N and White grow closer,...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2017-07-23 - Updated: 2017-07-23 - 3503 words

0Unrated
Hello guys! I'm starting a new White x N story. At first I couldn't decide to keep her name Touko from the Japanese version or not but I decided on White. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the story and please review or PM! I love feedback and constructive criticism is also appreciated so I can become better.

At the beginning of their final battle at his castle, N couldn't have been more sure of his ideals. Pokemon and people are better off separated. After all, he thought that he wouldn't have gotten this far and gained the favor of the legendary Pokemon Reshiram if his ideals weren't what the world should be shaped into.

But, White had also gained the favor of the legendary Zekrom, and her ideals were completely different than his. But he wanted to show her and the world how it should be. He wanted his Pokemon friends to be free of the abuse many trainers inflicted upon their Pokemon and he wanted them to have the ability to roam free like they were supposed to before trainers captured them and treated them like slaves for battle and power.

He had heard one too many Pokemon cry in pain while in battle as their trainers forced them to do their bidding. N was included in this, and it broke his heart each time his beloved Pokemon were injured in battle in the war for Pokemon liberation. But he hoped his Pokemon friends would be able to hold out a little longer so they could assure the future happiness of all other Pokemon so they could finally be free. If his team brought him victory, he knew he would release them so they could finally be free too. He hated using his team but it was the only way he could in order to free Pokemon once and for all.

Sure, a few times N had doubted his ideals a bit. But only when it came to White. When she battled with her Pokemon against him, her Pokemon were so happy to be fighting for her. He heard their thoughts of enjoyment and excitement for the battle, and he heard their determination they had in order to please their trainer they loved so much. He had thought to himself a few times that he wouldn't mind too much if all trainers were like White.

But it wasn't a perfect world. Most of the trainers abused their Pokemon and pushed them above their limits in order to satisfy themselves and assert power. They didn't care about their Pokemon and used them as tools. Some of the Pokemon owned by trainers yearned for escape and release, but would always be sucked back into their prison of a Pokeball.

N had heard their thoughts of despair as they were forced to go back into their ball and their yearning cries to be free echoed in his mind as reminded him of his mission again. He felt sorry for White, she was a truly magnificent trainer who treated her Pokemon well. But he thought that even White with her Pokemon whom she had a deep relationship with would probably be better off in nature where they belonged.

The battle between White and N rages on in the castle, and they were evenly matched at first. He had smirked at her, knowing his determination and ideals couldn't be beaten. After all, he thought his ideal was truly in the right place. She wanted Pokemon to be continued to be imprisoned by trainers and she wanted Pokemon to continue to battle and fight. Although she was a strong and determined girl, he believed his love for Pokemon would allow him to triumph in victory.

However, their battle began to go downhill for N. With his first few moves, he thought he had the advantage, but he was dead wrong. He had simply gotten lucky, and she was now decimating his Pokemon friends he loved so much. They fainted, one by one, falling over with a whimper of apology to N as they blacked out.

I'm sorry, Lord N. I am not strong enough… Zoroark collapses onto the ground, heaving and fighting to stay awake after he had just received a big attack from White's Pokemon.

N rushed to his fainting Zoroark and held him in his arms.

"Don't be sorry, you did all you could..." N whispers to his fallen friend as Zoroark faints in his arms.

A single tear escapes his eye as he returns the fainted Zoroark to his Pokeball.
N shakes his head to himself, his black and white cap covering his eyes.

Zoroark, you are plenty strong enough. It is only me to blame for all this. If I was stronger, Pokemon would all be free and happy… But I haven't lost yet… There's still a chance!

He lifts his cap up above his eyes so he can see again and sees White staring at him across the battlefield with a strange expression. She seemed distraught and upset, which N found quite strange.

She should be happy… She is destroying my team and her ideal is proving to be stronger than mine…


Watching N from across the battlefield, White's emotions were a jumbled mess. Although she wanted to win this battle and prove Pokemon and people should be able to be together, she felt horrible for N. She had watched the heartbreaking scene unfold where N held his beaten up Zoroark close with tears glistening in his cloudy blue eyes, and she felt her heart break for this boy too. She thought he was such a kind motivated individual who truly loved Pokemon and White would have loved to be friends with N if their situation had not been so complicated.

If they hadn't been pitted against each other in a deciding battle, she thinks she would have been able to be great friends with him. She honestly didn't really want this battle to happen, but she knew it was inevitable or else Team Plasma would steal more Pokemon regardless of what she did.

N does not know why she seems so sad, but averts his attention to his final Pokeball. He holds it in his hand, running his thumb across it. He remembers his Pokemon friends who had fallen before him, and determination burned throughout him again. He wasn't going to let White win. Pokemon deserved better than that. If he lost, he would fail every Pokemon in the region. He would fail his father he worked so hard to please… He would fail everything.

"You're my last friend… Do your best, Reshiram!" He tosses his final Pokeball into the field.

He had saved the legendary dragon Pokemon for last. He knew deep inside that they would come to victory together and Pokemon would finally be free. Reshiram appears from its Pokeball, its huge body causing the entire castle to shake as it landed on the ground. White had stumbled a lot nearly falling over from the huge earthquake Reshiram had caused just from being sent in.

Ugh… I can't get intimidated! I need to send in Zekrom! He's the only one who can fight the legendary dragon.

White adjusts her cap, not allowing herself to be daunted by the massive fire breathing dragon standing only a few yards away from her. N was grinning, thinking that seeing her flustered and clumsy for once was a bit endearing. She was usually so confident and he hardly ever saw her make any mistakes. He furiously shook his head back and forth to himself. He shouldn't have any positive feelings towards her, she wanted to crush his dreams and imprison Pokemon in balls.

He looks up to Reshiram, who is patiently awaiting his orders. White had just thrown in her Zekrom and the weight of the second dragon shakes the castle again, and he hears columns from the castle crumble behind him.

He pours all of his determination into his next command. "Reshiram, use Fusion Flare!" His voice rings strong and clear throughout the massive castle. He wondered to himself, if that was really his voice. It sounded so commanding, much like a king. A bit like his father, which N didn't like the resemblance he heard.

N bit the inside of his lip, willing the attack to hit as he watched Reshiram open its mouth to release the attack. Across the field, White's Zekrom braced itself for the attack. Reshiram released the giant fireball from it's mouth, and the fireball flew across the castle, heading straight for Zekrom.

White has to think fast, the fireball was soaring across the room. "Zekrom, dodge and use Bolt Strike!"

Zekrom roars in acknowledgment and tries to fly out of the way, but the huge fireball manages to graze the left side of his wing, burning it. Zekrom roars again in pain. The remainder of the fireball zings past White, nearly touching her. She cries out in surprise, and N is scared for a moment that she had gotten hurt, but was glad to see after a moment to see she was just fine. Zekrom fires the Bolt strike, the huge ball of energy and electricity zipping towards Reshiram.

"Reshiram, dodge!" Reshiram attempts to fly out of the path, but it wasn't fast enough. The Bolt Strike hits Reshiram and zaps its entire body as N cries out in pain of seeing his Pokemon friend hurt. The dragon roars and attempts to move, but the static left behind from the bolt has paralyzed it, and it can only shriek fiercely, unable to move.

N gasps, knowing this wasn't good. If Reshiram was paralyzed, it wouldn't be able to dodge any attacks. "Reshiram, fusion bolt!" He had hoped the Pokemon would be able to overpower the sparks, but Reshiram lets out a long cry of frustration as it is still paralyzed. It tugged at N's heartstrings to see the poor Pokemon unable to move.
White smirks, knowing the battle was now in her hands. "It's over, N! Zekrom, Use Bolt Strike!"

Zekrom lets out another Bolt Strike, and the poor Reshiram can do nothing but allow itself to be hit as it roared and roared in frustration as it tried to move. The bolt hits Reshiram square on, and the dragon faints upon impact.

N falls to his knees, a cry escaping from his lips.

Reshiram… No… It can't be… It's all over…

He returns the fallen Reshiram to his Pokeball as White also returns her Zekrom. N is still on his knees, staring down at the floor in defeat. He hears the loud rumbles from his castle as it begins to fall apart from the battles between the dragon.

It's falling apart… Everything is falling apart… A loose column from his castle falls over in the corner of the room, as if cementing his thoughts.

White began to rush to N just as the huge wooden castle doors open, causing her to halt in the middle of her tracks. Ghetsis appears from behind the door, his face twisted in absolute malice. He quickly makes his way to N, who is still on his knees.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Ghetsis punches N in the face, and N still continues to stare at the floor, like the punch hadn't even happened. White gasps and doesn't know how to remedy the situation. Ghetsis growled, not liking his punch going unnoticed, even though N's jaw was quickly growing red from it. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FAILURE. I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT YOU ON THE STREETS LIKE THE GARBAGE YOU ARE!" Ghetsis averts his furious gaze over to White, who is shaking in terror from the horrible man. "YOU LET THIS LITTLE BITCH BEAT YOU? I'LL BEAT HER AND PUT THIS WHORE IN HER PLACE!" Ghetsis looks back to N for any sort of response, but N is still on his knees like nothing had happened..

Finally, N whispers in a broken voice, "Father, please don't hurt her-" He was broken off mid sentence by the violent Ghetsis. "YOU THINK AFTER THIS SHIT YOU DESERVE TO CALL ME FATHER? ACTUALLY, YOU NEVER DESERVED IT. I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY SON!" Ghetsis shakes his head furiously back and forth. "I raised you to perfection, you were to be the placeholder king that people would follow as I took over the world. But you couldn't even manage to beat this woman!"

N's already shattered heart breaks into even smaller pieces at this. He knew his father was not always happy with him, but he thought that after all he had done that Ghetsis would at least consider N his son.

Ghetsis ignores his broken son and angrily stomps towards White, his Pokeballs in hand. "Now, Battle me! I'll show you who the real leader of Team Plasma is! N was nothing but a pawn in my game to lure the legendary dragon… But he was still useless even in the end! I should have just left him where I found him." Ghetsis laughs insanely to himself as he throws his first Pokemon to the battlefield, not even giving White a moments notice. White throws in her Pokemon, having no other choice then to finish everything once and for all.

"White… No…" N whispers in a hoarse voice. He knew how strong his father was, and White's Pokemon were still damaged from their previous battle. But he could only watch as the intense fight unfolded between Ghetsis and White.

In the end, White was able to just barely defeat Ghestis. They couldn't stay in the castle much longer, it was falling apart from the inside out from all the crazy battles. Ghetsis had roared in defeat and called in his grunts.

"Grunts, get me out of this dump!" Ghetsis cries in anger. Many Plasma guards rush in. "But sir, shouldn't we bring our lord N with us as well?"

Ghetsis slaps the grunt in the face. "He is not fit to be the king of Team Plasma. I have no more use for him. Let's leave the garbage where it belongs and get the hell out of this place!" He barks out several more orders and in a few moments all of Team Plasma had evacuated the crumbling castle, leaving no one except for White and N. White wanted to chase after the grunts, but she figured the rest of the gym leaders and everyone else who had met up there would be able to take care of them. She was more worried about helping N first. He still hadn't moved...

N was still on his knees, in the same pose he had been in since White defeated him. The look on his face was heartbreaking. It was of a man whom had lost everything. Another rock falls from the castle nearby as White shakes N on the shoulder. "N… We need to get out of here, it isn't safe. The castle is falling apart."

Why does she care about my well being? Doesn't she hate me? I wanted to separate her from her precious Pokemon...My ideals were everything she hated. I lost the battle of truth and ideals, so I must be wrong. She is the true hero, and she has proven how the world is supposed to be. I should crumble and fall apart along with my castle.

He doesn't respond to her, lost in his own thoughts. She shakes his shoulder again from behind, more urgent this time as another column from the castle falls down. "N, we need to go now! I'm not leaving you here! It's dangerous!"

N speaks up in his broken voice. "Why does my well being matter to you? Don't you hate me? You should continue on your journey and get out of here while you still can… I have been proven wrong. You have shown me in battle that your ideals of Pokemon as companions is the right one."

She walks around to the front of him, and leans over so she can look him in the face and his is still on his knees. He looks up at her in confusion, wondering what she is doing.
White feels so bad for N. To her, he seemed like a wilted rose. He was beautiful, his love for Pokemon motivating his actions. He had his heart in the right place, he truly did care about Pokemon. He just wasn't raised in the right way, he had been tricked and lied to by Ghetsis. Everything was Ghetsis's fault. She wanted to be the one to tend to the wilted rose. She wanted the wilted rose to bloom for the first time so that it could thrive like it was supposed to. N deserved happiness.

She truly did believe his heart was in the right place. She could see why he wanted what he did. There were abused Pokemon everywhere, and there isn't always something you can do about it. You're not always there to be able to stop it, but there was always going to be a small percentage of imperfection in the world no matter what. What she honestly wanted was compromise. Full separation wasn't the answer, but she and N could work together to help abused Pokemon, if he was willing to compromise as well.

She learns forward more, getting on her knees as well and embracing N. He gasps, blushing. "N, I don't hate you. Your heart was in the right place… You truly believed liberation would make Pokemon the most happy. You don't deserve any hate. I don't agree with complete separation, but I also hate it when trainers abuse their Pokemon and I want to fix it. I respect how much you care for Pokemon..."

N had felt like someone finally understood him. Tears escape from his eyes as he leans his head over her shoulder as they embrace. White feels his tears on her shoulder and she smiles a little, happy he is letting it all out.

I wish I could hug her forever… I've never hugged anyone before, It feels so good… N leans more into the hug, his tears clouding his vision. His mind was a complete jumble, but he felt mostly happy.

White begins to lightly stroke his head as he continues to cry.

She is so kind… She always looks after her Pokemon so well, and she seems to care that I'm okay, even though Father always said I was a freak without a human heart... I wish I could spend all my time with White.

N's sobs begin to cease, and he gently pulls away from the embrace. He abruptly stands up, pulling his black and white cap down so it covers his eyes. "Make sure you get out of here safely… Thank you… Thank you for everything. White." White stares up at him as he turns around, heading towards the hole in the castle wall which lead to the outside. They were on the top floor, and White was worried as to how he would get out.

I don't deserve to spend time with someone so kind as White… I need to change… I lost the battle of truth and ideals. I started to realize at some point that many Pokemon are happy with their trainers… I was just too stubborn to realize it. Full Pokemon separation isn't the answer… I am selfish. I assumed the feelings of all Pokemon. And that is why I lost, and White won. I don't deserve to spend time with her… First, I need to change.
With a determined look on his face, N tossed out his Pokeball and released the revived Reshiram.

N climbs onto the dragon and soars away from the crumbling castle, leaving everything behind him. Reshiram was now long gone, and the only proof it was ever there was the crumbling castle and the very distant roar she heard from it in the distance.

I need to get out of here and find N… He doesn't deserve any of this. He needs a chance at happiness. I don't want him to disappear…

White releases her Zekrom from his Pokeball and jumps up and climbs onto his back, and they fly up and away from the falling castle.

"Zekrom, this way!" White furiously points in the direction Reshiram had flown in a few minutes prior. Zekrom lets out a cry of acknowledgement as he flaps his wings faster as they soar through the skies.

N… White's thoughts are consumed of nothing but his broken and empty expression when she had defeated him at the castle. She wanted to find N and show him that the world wasn't how he thought it was. Pokemon enjoyed being with their trainers. Pokemon and people lived alongside happily together. He didn't have to go off alone. He didn't have to suffer.

N, I'm coming for you!

Thanks guys for reading! Please review and tell me what you think! Stay tuned for next chapter! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story