Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 2

by eremika0000 0 reviews

(FerriswheelShipping) (Lemons later) After the battle at the castle, N is crushed to have lost but White shows him that there is more the the world than he ever dreamed. As N and White grow closer,...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2017-07-23 - 2226 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I hope I don't make their characters too out of their character, I'm really trying to keep N's personality accurate. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and please consider to review/favorite/follow, it keeps me motivated to write more, even if the review is constructive criticism. I'm sure my story has a lot of issues but I'm trying my best. Anyways enjoy!

N, I'm coming for you! White determinedly thinks as she sits on Zekrom's back as they soar through the skies.

I don't want N to leave… He seemed so sad… I feel like we really could be friends. I really do think that we can make a compromise on our ideals. One person doesn't have to be completely in the right. I think we can both be right and both be able to make the world a little bit better. Pokemon and humans shouldn't be separated, but we also need to try our best to help abused Pokemon as much as we can. I hope I can get N to understand that we are both wrong and right in a way, and that the best way for us to make Pokemon happy is to compromise. He seemed so self loathing at the castle… I really want to help him.

They soar through the skies for hours, and White keeps her eyes peeled for Reshiram and N. But she found nothing. She listened for the distant cries of Reshiram, but she could only hear Zekrom's labored breathing. Her dragon was growing tired.

Damn it! I should have chased after N right away in the castle, but he left so fast and I was in a daze… I'm such an idiot. I would keep looking for hours more, but Zekrom is beginning to get tired of flying around for so long…


"Alright, Zekrom, let's head back to Nuvema town..." White murmurs in defeat. She didn't want to tire out her dragon too much more. She pats Zekrom on the head, and he changes his course towards her home town with a little grunt of acknowledgment.

They had been out flying for so long searching that the sun was starting to set, and the sky was now fading to orange and purple rather than blue. She shivers, the evening winds whipping against her exposed skin. Flying fast on a legendary dragon probably wasn't helping her keep warm either.
After a few minutes of gliding among the winds, her small little home town comes into view. She sighs when she sees it, it has been so long since she last visited.

A sense of nostalgia floods her emotions as the town grows closer and closer and she finds herself leaping off of Zekrom as soon as they land. She scratches his neck in gratitude for the ride and he lets out a strange little purr. She returns him to his Pokeball, and runs to her house, throwing the door open. "I'm home!" She cries out. The familiar smell of her home enters her nose, and she feels relaxed already.

Everything the past few days had been so crazily hectic, she could hardly even think anymore and just wanted to be at a comfortable place for once, and she wanted to see her mother. "White!" Her Mother coos and runs to her daughter, giving her a big hug. "Is everything okay?" Her Mother demands in that sort of motherly tone that you just had to answer to. "I heard from Bianca and Cheren that you were caught up in some business with Team Plasma!" Her mother seems to growl at the very name of the team.

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine! I was able to take care of everything, but a few of Team Plasma escaped, but I think the gym leaders and everyone else who came to help will be able to take care of them. I'm just really tired..." As if to cement this statement, White wobbles a bit on her feet, her eyes droopy.

"Oh honey, get in bed! You can tell me all about it tomorrow, I'm just glad you're okay!" Her mom ushers her upstairs with a smile. Once on her bed, White collapses with a big exhausted sigh.
Now that she has finally been at rest for the first time in a few days, her mind was completely blank and dead.

Ever since N had told her his ambitions of liberation at Nimbasa city, she had been rushing to complete her journey. She had gotten all her gym badges and defeated the elite four in under 2 weeks. During that time, she hadn't gotten enough sleep, and during the last day with fighting the elite four and everything that happened at N's castle, she hadn't slept at all. Her last jumbled thoughts were of N's broken and defeated expression as she fell into a deep slumber.

She woke in a strange place, a foggy world which consisted of nothingness and flat land. White was pretty sure she was dreaming in the back of her mind, and her dream self continued to stumble through the foggy flat lands, searching aimlessly for something. Soon, the fog parted to reveal Team Plasma's castle. The castle didn't look perfect like how it did after she had beaten the elite four. The castle was grand and beautiful at the time, looking otherworldly. Rather than the perfect castle she had first seen, it was instead the castle that had been destroyed after the legendary battles. It was still grand, but it was a shadow of its former glory. It was unbelievable what a few crazy battles could do to something even as grand as this.

White stumbles up the stairs to the castle, As she went to enter, the familiar sight of the entrance hall is before her.

Is this really a dream? It feels so real…


White runs down the halls, not even knowing what she was truly looking for. As she aimlessly travels throughout the ruined castle, she begins to hear things.

My friends getting hurt... That's what a Pokémon battle is.

The voice was loud, extremely loud. She covers her ears as it continues to echo throughout the castle. She recognizes those words to be something N said a long time ago.

Is N here? She wonders.


White, do you have a dream of your own?

This time, the voice seemed as if it was coming from somewhere, rather than just echoing throughout her ears like it came out of thin air. She follows the voice, hoping to find its source.

Where is N?

Show me the depth of your determination!

The voice had grown loud now, she knew she must be getting closer to wherever this voice was coming from. She remembered N had told her this line before their final battle. She had indeed shown him her determination, and had claimed victory. Although with N gone and everything should be perfect, she hardly felt satisfied.

She hears a strange music box in the distance, and it sounded as if it were out of tune and in the process of breaking. She enters the room where she thought the music box was coming from. Once inside, she gasps. Everything was so vibrantly colored. The carpet looked like a sky, it was blue with clouds on it. The walls were purple and white checkered, and various toys were scattered around the room. It looked like the room of a spoiled child. It was a bit dirty, though. Many of the toys were broken. The lights were off and it was a bit hard to see since the light coming from the hallway behind her wasn't that great either.

The music box was definitely in this room. She could hear its eerie and disfigured melody echoing throughout the room. It was very out of tune, and listening to it made her nervous. She hesitantly steps farther into the room, wondering what exactly this room was.

Suddenly, in the corner, almost completely hidden by stacked toys, she finally notices a boy was here. He was holding the source of the eerie and broken melody, the music box. He had messy and long bright green hair which slightly covered his eyes. His eyes were a faded blue, similar to the color of his carpet. He looked so lonely in the corner surrounded by his broken toys. She recognized him to be N. He looks up at her with a strange empty expression.

"Don't you hate me?" N asks, tilting his head to the side.

She remembered N had said that same line at the castle, and her heart broke again for this boy.

"No, N. I could never hate you!" White cries, heading to his side.

What's wrong with him? He seems… Different.

"Don't you hate me?" He asks again. It was as if she had never responded to him before.

"No, N, of course I don't hate you." She strokes him on the head, hoping he was okay.

"Don't… You… Hate me?!" This time, his face contorts into something twisted, his eyes bulged and his lips curled back into a snarl, exposing large fangs instead of normal teeth. He growls like a rabid animal.

White gasps, being jolted awake from her disturbing dream. She looks outside, seeing it was the middle of the night. She was disorientated, and her eyes were to blurred to make out much of anything in her room.

What kind of dream was that? It felt so real… I felt like N was really there… What was wrong with him? I'm scared… 

She buries her face into the pillow, trying to forget his empty expression he had in the dream as well as his twisted and crazed expression.

"Oh N…" White whispers to herself. "Where are you?"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the region, N lays upon the ground face up, staring up at the stars. He had made a makeshift camp at Route 11. His camp was under the bridge and next to the waterfall. He had no where else to go, so this camp was his only home for now.

Ghetsis had disowned him, and he knew he wouldn't welcome him back even if N begged. But he definitely didn't want to go back anyways. The incident at the castle had shown N again how twisted his father was. He could possibly go back to the Plasma castle, but last time he was there it was falling apart with columns collapsing and falling. It probably wasn't safe there with all the destruction. So for now, all N had was himself, his Pokemon friends, and this little camp.

He honestly didn't know what to do at this point. Everything had been ruined, and he had been awakened to how everything truly was. There could never be an ideal world, White had proven him that. Along his journey, he had figured out that most Pokemon enjoyed being with their trainers. It was a huge eye opener, and now he didn't know what to do. He had devoted his entire life to helping Pokemon and following his Father's orders. He assumed Team Plasma had probably been captured or at least disbanded, and he felt as if he wasn't wanted or needed anywhere.

He always had this glorified image of Team Plasma in his head that his Father had shown to him over and over again, and it was a big change for him to now associate Team Plasma with the bad guys.

I feel like I don't have a purpose anymore… I feel like I don't matter to anyone. 

As if Zoroark had heard N's sad thoughts, he wiggled around in his Pokeball. It was like Zoroark was saying to quit being a fool in his own harsh but caring way, and N smiled a bit at this. At least he would always have his friends with him.

From now on, I'll devote my time to helping Pokemon in need. Perhaps separating humans and Pokemon completely isn't the answer, but rather I should try best as I can to help Pokemon who are unhappy. 

N smiles at this, happy he had found a new purpose that mattered to him. Even though he thought he didn't matter to anyone other than his Pokemon friends, he couldn't get White's sad and longing look out of his head after he had flown from the castle. When N had flown away, he had allowed himself one last little glance behind him when he left the castle. She had still been sitting there, looking sad.

I hope she got out of the castle okay… But I still wonder why she was so sad… She had won the battle, but she seemed so sad that I left…


N tossed and turned for a while longer, before eventually falling into a dream which was filled with his memories of White and her sad looking eyes as he flew away from the castle and left everything behind.

Thanks for reading guys! Please review to tell me what you think, it helps keep me motivated to write more. I'm sorry if this was a bit of a filler chapter but things will get more interesting soon :). I hope you enjoyed and any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please stay tuned for the next chapter, have a good day!
Sign up to rate and review this story