Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 3

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 3!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2017-07-25 - 3360 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter! Thanks for the reviews so far! White and N will be meeting again soon, so please keep reading! Without further ado, chapter 3!

White awoke the next morning and was again reminded of her strange dream that had disturbed her in the middle of the night. As soon as her eyes were open, she knew what she was going to be doing the whole day.

Looking for N.

She bounds down the stairs, her enthusiasm to find him was renewed.

I used to run into N all the time on my journey… Finding him now shouldn't be too difficult, right?


“Oh, honey, you're awake! Would you like me to make you some breakfast?” White's mother has risen from the couch as soon as she heard her daughter running down the stairs.

White shakes her head determinedly. “No thanks, I'm in a hurry and I've got stuff to do. I'll take a snack in my bag though.” With a little wave, White quickly dashes out the front door, leaving her mother there who was unsure of what to think at White's sudden exit.

White spent most of the day soaring on her Braviary. She wanted to give Zekrom a rest, and Braviary liked to fly around with White. She scanned the surroundings below her, looking for the telltale tea green hair. Hours passed, and there still was not a single sign of him.

Frustrated, she began to call his name occasionally too.

“N! Where are you?”

They soared over another city, and White screamed his name over and over. People in the towns and routes probably thought she was insane, but she didn't care. She would scream all day if she had to, as long as she could find him.

By now her voice was growing hoarse, and she didn't notice till now that the day had already wasted away, fading into sunset.

She had just noticed that Braviary was breathing heavily from all the flying he had done.

I'm so selfish… I lost track of time looking for N and I didn't notice Braviary was tired.

“I'm sorry, Braviary, let's go back to Nuvema town and give you a rest...” White's voice cracks at the end of the sentence, and she realizes she has lost her voice from all the yelling.

Her body was beginning to ache from flying around with her Pokemon the last two days, and she was growing hungry. She ate her snacks out her bag but she still felt physically sick. The blazing sun which had shone down on her most of the day had left her skin sunburned and had made her dizzy. Even though the sun was fading now, she still felt sick.

She sighs, the inward breath tickling her raw throat.

I'm such a fool… I thought I could find him, but Unova is way too big to find just one person. If N really doesn't want to be found, then I'll never find him. He probably doesn't even want to see me… I'm just tiring out my Pokemon and wasting my time.

Braviary lands at Nuvema town, and both White and her Pokemon were exhausted from searching all day. She pets Braviary and whispers an apology to him before returning him to his Pokeball.

I should tire myself out only, I shouldn't bring my Pokemon into this.

Exhausted, she throws open her front door with a deep and worn out sigh. “I'm home...” White says in a zombie like tone.

“Oh, White, what happened to you! You should have taken sunblock! You look sick, did you make sure to eat?”

She sets her cap on the table, stretching and wincing as her very sore muscles pulled. “I'm fine, just feeling a bit sick.”

Her mother shakes her head back and forth. “What are you even doing out there all day? You should take a vacation and give your mind and body a break.”

White shakes her head. Although she thought a vacation sounded very nice, what she truly wanted was to find N, no matter how tired she was. She didn't want to explain the whole Team Plasma situation to her mother, so she settled with a simple explanation. “I was flying around with Braviary...”

“Just think about a vacation for yourself, White. It makes me sad to see you so beaten up every day. Just take a week or two to yourself and maybe travel a pretty region like Sinnoh instead of flying around all day? I'm sure a little relaxing sightseeing vacation will give you some time to heal and then you can get back to all the other stuff that's stressing you out.”

She actually considered this. She needed a break, she truly did. Ever since N told her of his plans at Nimbasa city, every day had been her rushing around and taking things not at her own pace. The last few days had been especially tiring, since she hardly ever flew on her Pokemon for long periods of time. What she really felt like right now was collapsing on her bed and sleeping for days on end.

White's mother could see her daughter was considering the vacation. “If you go to Sinnoh, you should start at Sandgem town! It has a nice little beach there! I vacationed there a long time ago. Sandgem town is also right next to Jubilife city, the biggest city in Sinnoh! They have lots of stores there for you to go shopping!”

“I'll think about it, Mom. For now I'm just gonna go to sleep, I'm really tired.” With a weak smile to her concerned mother, she headed upstairs to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed. Within a few minutes, she was out cold.

That night, it was a completely dreamless sleep. She didn't dream of N or N's castle, she instead awoke what seemed like only moments after she had gone to sleep, but it was daytime.

Is it really already morning? I feel like I just went to sleep… Man, I really do need a vacation.

In that instance, White made up her mind. She was going to take a vacation.

I'm exhausted, and I need a break. Too much has been going on, and both me and my Pokemon need this vacation. I'm just going to go sightseeing in Sinnoh for a week like my Mom said, and then I'll come back and get back to work.


Her mind strayed to N. She really did want to find him, but at this point she thought it was impossible. Even if she did find him, she doubted he even wanted to see her. Her last memories of him were when he had quickly evacuated the castle. She blushes a little, thinking back to the embrace they had shared at the castle before he left.

I bet N needs some time to think after all this anyways. I'll look for him once I come back. If I do find him after my vacation, I hope he's sorted out some of his problems and that he'll decide for himself about whether he truly thinks Pokemon liberation is the right choice or not.

With that, White heads downstairs, her plan now starting to formulate in her head.

Maybe when I come back from my vacation, he might even try to find me! I doubt it, though…

White's mother was currently making pancakes, and had heard her daughter's arrival. “Good morning, White. Do you want some pancakes? Did you decide about-”

She was broken off mid sentence by White's sudden declaration. “I'm going to vacation in Sinnoh for a while.”

A big smile grows upon her mother's face as she hears this. “Good, I'm glad you are! You really do need a vacation. Have fun, and make sure you call me sometimes! When are you planning to leave?”

White tilts her head to the side, thinking. She hadn't really thought of when she wanted to leave. “I suppose I'll leave now… I'll see you later, Mom!”

She was about to dash out of the door when her mother has rushed over and grabbed her arm. “Wait, White, eat some breakfast first! And take this Sinnoh map too!” Her mother was now furiously digging through her piles of magazines in the cabinet to find the Sinnoh map from her previous vacation.

“It's fine, Mom.” She rolls her eyes, but the smell of pancakes really was tempting. A region map would definitely help, too. She runs to the counter where her mother had made a stack of pancakes. She grabs a few off the pile and stuff them into her mouth. White's mother finds the map and hands it to her daughter. White stuffs the region map into her bag and mumbles what could be considered a goodbye with a mouthful of pancakes. She waves to her mother before running outside and throwing out her Zekrom.

She had a vague idea of where Sinnoh was, it was the region directly below Nuvema. “Alright, Zekrom, we're going someplace new, so don't freak out on me!”

Zekrom grumbles a little as White climbs on his back. They take flight and glide towards the Sinnoh region.

I should probably tell Bianca and Cheren I'm going. I'll call Bianca and have her to relay it to him.


White pulls out her Xtransceiver with one hand while the other is still holding onto Zekrom. She dials Bianca's number. Bianca answers right away. Her face appears on the screen, and so does White's.

“White! Are you okay? You disappeared after the battle at the castle!” Bianca's eyes were wide and her eyebrows furrowed. She definitely wasn't happy about not getting a call earlier.

“Sorry, I'm fine. I was really tired so I forgot to call. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm heading to Sandgem town in the Sinnoh region for a little while for a vacation, so I'm not dead or anything, so calm down, okay?” White laughs, happy she had such great friends. “Tell Cheren I'm leaving too, I know he tends to be a worrywart.”

Bianca nods. “Good for you, though! A vacation? You definitely need one. But yea, I'll tell Cheren. He's been itching to battle you again, he'll be disappointed.” She giggles.

White smiles, remembering how Cheren wanted to battle after every gym badge she'd earned. “Well, Cheren will have to wait. Anyways, I'll see you later! Bye!”

“Bye!” Bianca says, and White hangs up, stuffing her Xtransceiver back into her bag.

“Now I can finally truly be on vacation...” White sighs in content, finally letting her thoughts relax for the first time in a while.

Meanwhile…

N was currently awkwardly riding on his Archeops while trying not to fall off. The Pokemon was a bit small to be riding on while flying, but he wanted to give his Reshiram a rest from flying him around so much so he'd asked Archeops instead.

He wanted to head to the shopping mall next to Opelucid to buy some supplies for traveling and camping, but something in the scenery caught his eye as they soared through the skies. Down below, in a thick forest, he noticed a small grouping of Team Plasma grunts. Normally he wouldn't have noticed such a small group of people, but their familiar medieval style uniforms had caught his eye. There were only 5 of them huddled in a little circle.

I thought Team Plasma would have disbanded after what happened at the castle… Or at least, I figure they would have been caught… I guess a few escaped. What if they're planning something bad? I don't want them to steal trainer's Pokemon, since I've learned many Pokemon actually enjoy being with their trainer. But what if they want to hurt White? I know Father always holds grudges…


“Archeops, land quietly over here. We need to sneak up on them so we can listen...” N whispers to Archeops, ruffling his feathers.

Ok, Master.

Archeops obediently and inconspicuously lands as quiet as possible near the Team Plasma group, but far enough to that they wouldn't hear the landing and they wouldn't be able to see them through the dense woods.

“Thank you, Archeops.” N returns him to his Pokeball and gets on all fours so he can crawl. He didn't want to be seen, so crawling like this would assure that the bushes would hide him from sight. N grinned a bit to himself, he felt like a Purrloin when he was sneaking around like this on all fours. He crawls closer and closer to the direction he remembered the grunts being in, and he begins to hear their voices. As he crawled more, he could now understand what they were saying.

“For the new headquarters, do you think building it here would be a good idea?” A female grunt asks.

N's eyes widen. They're already planning on rebuilding? I thought me leaving the organization would cause them to run into some problems… I guess I really was a pawn to Team Plasma after all...

“Honestly...” A male grunt says in an annoyed tone. “I think our current headquarters are fine for now. The building is small, but most of the other grunts left or got themselves captured like idiots. We should worrying about other shit rather than building fancy headquarters we don't need yet.”

N hears someone else sigh in exasperation. “Oh, you two shut the hell up. Ghetsis said to focus on recruiting new members for now, he said the rebuilding comes later.”

A different voice speaks up. “I bet if we capture that little girl who beat Ghetsis, he would definitely promote us! He said he eventually wanted to personally torture her for ruining Team Plasma. But, he said worry about her later and recruit more Plasma members first. But, just imagine! If we captured her, we could even be promoted to sages! I wouldn't mind giving her a kicking, either. She was always so smug when she beat us...”

N can't hold in his gasp. He should have known that revenge was what Ghetsis wanted, he was a twisted man. But hearing these grunts speaking of harming and capturing White made him growl under his breath, his fists clenching involuntarily.

There's no way I will let White be harmed!

“Yes, I definitely would like some revenge on her too, Ghetsis cut my pay just because she beat me that one time! Stealing her Pokemon and throwing her in a cell would definitely be satisfying… But who knows where the hell that bitch is anyways? We're better off searching for more recruits like he told us to.”

N clenches his fists tighter, his nails digging into his hand. He couldn't believe that Team Plasma was truly like this. It was revolting.

A different grunt speaks up.“Do you think we should find our lord N… I mean N?”

“No, Ghetsis said he was last on our list, let's not worry about him for now.”

It was silent for a few moments, but his eyes widen as he hears sudden footsteps. The grunts were moving, and it sounded like they were coming towards him!

N crawls farther in the bush, attempting to conceal himself more as various twigs scratch at his hands and face.

I can't let them find me… Who knows what they'll do? They will for sure try to steal my friends from me… They might try to use Reshiram for their plans, too!

More twigs slice at his skin as he inches as far as possible into the bush. He hopes that if his hair is peeking through the bush, that it will at least blend in since it is green and prayed the grunts wouldn't notice.

The footsteps grow closer, until he swears that the grunts are right next to the bush he is hiding in. His heart beats fast and his hands shake as he hopes they don't notice him. He had a hard time keeping his breathing controlled. Luckily, the sound of the footsteps steadily grew farther away, and N waited a minutes after he couldn't hear them anymore to come out.

When he crawls out and stands up, he is covered in grass and leaves. He furiously wipes himself off before calling out his Archeops. The Pokemon caws and nuzzles his head onto his trainer, happy to see N was okay. N smiles down at his bird Pokemon and begins to think deeply to himself.

So Team Plasma are rebuilding… They still seem small and outnumbered, but they said they want to go for White… I need to find her and protect her! Who knows who they could have searching for her right now! I remember White's Pokemon telling me she lives in Nuvema town… I should search for her there. She might have gone home after leaving the castle… I hope she did. What if I can't find her? N begins to panic. What if I can't find her? What if Team Plasma finds her first? What if they kidnap her? His breathing speeds up as he imagines the horrible possibilities, and Archeops nuzzles his hand again.

What has you troubled, master?

N shakes his head to himself, trying to calm down. I need to keep a clear head and go find White! I can't let myself be distracted. This is her safety on the line. I need to get to Nuvema town as fast as possible.

“Don't worry about me, Archeops. Someone important to me is in trouble. We need to go to Nuvema town!

Archeops caws in response and opens its wings so N can climb on.

Later…

Archeops lands in the center of Nuvema town and N gets down off of him, landing in the soft grass.

Where do I even start? I don't know where she lives… But this town is small, so I should ask around. But I need to hurry! Who knows what Team Plasma could be doing right now!


He runs around town, trying to find someone he could ask. The town was surprisingly barren, probably because it was a bit past sundown and people were most likely eating dinner in their homes or at least going inside for the night. N feels overwhelmed, he is not sure to ask for White's house.

Just then, he notices that someone was entering the town from Route 1. She had short blonde hair with a big green hat, along with a long white pencil skirt and orange vest. N recognized her to be one of White's friends, Bianca.

N rushes over to her, and Bianca gasps at how fast he was running.

“N? Why are-”

“Have you seen White? Do you know where she is?” N demands.

Bianca adjusts her glasses, confused and a bit weirded out by how crazily he was acting. “I haven't seen her, but she called me about an hour ago saying she was going on vacation to the Sinnoh region in Sandgem town.”

N breathes a sigh of relief. She will be much safer in the Sinnoh region, since it would be hard for the Team Plasma grunts to follow her there. But still… They could possibly already have people following her, or they might have people stationed in Sinnoh! I don't know enough to take chances… I need to go after her and make sure she's okay!

Bianca is about to question N why he was asking about White but he has already called out his Reshiram, which leaves Bianca breathless.

“Sorry friend, but I need you to take me somewhere far away. I know you are tired, but it is urgent...”

Reshiram bows its head. I am quite fine, master. I will take you anywhere you need.

N clambers onto Reshiram, and they take flight, leaving Bianca in awe with her jaw wide open.

Well, White… Bianca thinks. You've definitely got something coming your way…

Thanks for reading, guys! Please review, it means a lot and motivates me to write more! I love to hear feedback. If you follow/favorite stuff it means a lot too. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed
Sign up to rate and review this story