Categories > Original > Fantasy

The best dream ever!!!!!!!

by kittychan 0 reviews

This is my favourite dream ever!!!!! So plzzzzz read!!!!!!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2017-07-27 - 273 words

0Unrated
Romeos dream!!!!!!

The volcano was erupting and the lava was heading straight for Lucy's baby.

She wore a black hood that drifted in the wind as she ran up the mountain. The lava was getting closer to the house and baby.

Lucy burst through the door and ran up the fire infested stair case. She could hear her baby crying as she got closer to the room.

Lucy opened the door and jumped over every hole that was in the room. She wrapped the baby up in her hood and left through the flames.

17 years had passed and Lucy had named her baby Romeo star. They had made a lovely house but Romeo had instead on sleeping out side so he could be with his best friend star.

Star wasn't your topical friend. She was a tiger.

"Hehehe....star what are you doing?!" Star and Romeo would play fight all the time. Mostly when it rained.

But one night two bandits had set up camp out side of Lucy's house planning to steal everything she's got. Unlucky for them Romeo and star were super close.

"Grrrrr....." star was growling in the middle of their fight." Hugh? Star what's up-." Romeo started to sense someone's presence. He and star went to investigate. The found the two bandits out side of Lucy's window.

"Star you know what to do.." Romeo whispered. Star went out behind them and started growling." Hugh...?whats that noise-." As they turned romeo punched them both in the faces nocking them out.

It was really weird since every time Romeo fought for really he felt something take over. Like a spirt....
Sign up to rate and review this story