Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living...

I'll Never Hurt You...

by BlueEyedBlonde 1 review

Keep on reviewing... :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 327 words

0Original
"Pete you dont have to do this, I can go home..." Kali said quietly as they walked back to his house.

"No, Im not letting you go back there where your fuck face boyfriend is cheating on you," He said clearly.

"EX boyfriend," she said gripping his hand tighter.

Pete smiled and said, "We're here."

They walked in and he told her to go ahead and take a shower and that he would find her something to put on. She went into the bathroom and took off her shirt. Standing in front of the mirror in her bra she ran her hand over a pretty big bruise wincing at the touch.

"I got you a-" Pete stopped mid sentence when he saw it.

"He did this to you?!" he said angrily.

"Pete you dont understand, it was only once..." she said feeling the tears sting her eyes.

"I dont care how many times it was," he said grabbing her pulling her close.

"Once is too many Kal," he said looking her in the eye.

"Well Im not going back," she said quietly.

"Because you're gonna stay with me..." he said lifting her chin to make her look at him.

He bent down and kissed her and they kissed for awhile until she pulled away...

"I should take a shower now," she said slighty grinning.

He nodded and kissed her cheek before walking into the other room.

She got out of the shower and put on the over size My chem. shirt he had laid out for her...she walked out of the bathroom and saw him laying in the bed on his side, not facing her..she assumed he asleep and crawled in next to him so that her back was to him. She closed her eyes and then felt a pair of arms wrap around her...

"Kal," he whispered.

"Hmm?" she replied.

"I'll never hurt you.." he said and she nuzzled into him before falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story