Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 6

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 6 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-03 - 3143 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I hope I'm not rushing their relationship too much, haha. Anyways, enjoy!

White shoves the complimentary vibrator into her bag, away from N's curious and way too innocent hands. “Don't worry about it...” Her cheeks burn as she wondered what exactly she was going to do with this free gift that the hotel had so graciously provided...

N tilts his head to the side, very confused at what she had stowed away in her bag. His curiosity blazes, but he doesn't want to annoy White. He takes a step farther into the love hotel, closing the door behind him. Both he and White gasp as they take in more of their surroundings.

The hotel was rather small, but very vibrantly decorated with pink furniture everywhere. What really stood out though, was the fact that the shower was in the corner of the room. It wasn't behind any closed doors, it was just out in the open for anyone in the room to see.

What kind of kinky crap is this? I know it's a couple's themed hotel room, but give some privacy! White fumes to herself, mortified at the thought of having to shower while in N's presence. She had really wanted to shower, and she definitely needed privacy to do that. On further speculation of the hotel room, she was pleased to find that the toilet was in a normal bathroom behind a door like it should be.

It didn't take White too long to find a massive cage that could fit a person in the other corner of the room next to the bed. The cage was attached to the wall, and the bars were a bright pink color to match the room. She wondered why the cage was there, but it didn't take her too long to make assumptions.

Kinky bastards… White thinks.

N was also checking out the love hotel room, looking at everything with wide eyes. He heads over to the other corner of the room where the shower was set up. He furrows his eyebrows together, confused. “White, why is this shower not in the bathroom? What's the point of the shower if everyone can see you?”

He didn't seem embarrassed at all, and White envied that. She felt incredibly awkward right now.

White didn't really want to explain the love hotel situation to N, since she didn't exactly know how far his knowledge of intimacy went. She knew he had been isolated for a while and she had noticed he had a lack of common knowledge in many subjects. She didn't want to bring up the love hotel because it could possibly open up a whole other can of worms for awkward and strange discussions.

“Yea, it really is a weird hotel.” White says as she climbs into the pink cage to investigate. Sitting inside the cage, she felt like a gigantic bird. N sees her sitting in the cage. He raises one eyebrow, a little smile making its way onto his face. He was intrigued and amused by this development of White seeming to lock herself up. N ambles towards White and the cage, and she looks up at him in confusion behind the bars. Feeling playful with a mischievous grin across his face, he gently closes the cage door.

“Hey, N!” White exclaims, not believing he had just done that. “Let me out!” She furiously shakes the pink bars of the cage, the metal rattling violently. Although she was amazed he had locked her up, she couldn't help but be a bit amused at the situation as well when N started chuckling.

“Now you see what it feels like to be a Pokemon stuck in your ball all the time.”

White lets out a little humph, crossing her arms. She definitely didn't want to have this discussion right now, even though she knew N was just playing around. He comes forward and unhinges the cage door, freeing White.

She crawls out of the pink cage, standing up again with a little sigh. She honestly didn't know what to do now. Quite honestly, she felt gross from walking around the city and she wanted to shower. However, the love hotel design definitely was making that hard for her. Instead of bringing up the dilemma, she stayed silent, standing in the middle of the room and shuffling her feet.

N abruptly breaks the silence. “I'm going to take a shower.”

White opened her mouth to object. Didn't he have any sense of self preservation? Does he not know you're not supposed to shower in front of others?

“I'm going to shower partially clothed, of course.” Truthfully, N was feeling a bit nervous about the whole situation as well. Whenever he had bathed before, he was always in the privacy of his own room. However, he wanted to show to White that he was responsible and she could feel comfortable around him. At least, that's how he thought she would think of this whole situation.

White grins, entertained at his sudden idea, but also feeling a little nervous as well. “Okay, I won't look or anything, I'll be looking at my Pokedex in the corner over here so take your time. I'll even face the wall so you can feel comfortable.”

N clears his throat, the awkwardness getting a bit more tense. The pair could practically feel the atmosphere thickening around them. Talking about showering while in the same room, even when they will be fully clothed, it's still a bit weird. “Okay… Thank you, White.” He heads up towards the bathroom to get dressed, bringing his bag with.

White gulps, heading towards the corner opposite from the revealed shower. She gets on her knees, taking out her Pokedex and facing towards the wall like she promised. She powers on the device and idly scrolls through the entries of Pokemon, trying to keep her mind off this whole awkward and strange situation that was causing her heart to beat what felt like a million times a minute.

She hardly even knew N, and yet she was sharing a hotel room with him. A love hotel room with him, at that. But she didn't choose that. Her mother definitely wouldn't approve, but it was too late now. After some thinking, White decided staying in a hotel room would be better than camping outside that particular night. It was conveniently freezing outside, and White swears the heavens were out to mess with her life and make it as awkward as possible.

Sure, make some creep try to violate me at the city… White shivers at the memory, shaking it away. Then I'm in just my bra and shorts around N, a guy probably around my age who I haven't known for more than a few months. Then, the weather conveniently happens to be freezing outside, making camping impossible. And this city happens to have only a hotel with a love room in it, being the only available room. They don't even have a hotel at the Pokemon center like they did in Sandgem town. What are the odds of all this crap?


White sighs, running her hands through her hair in exasperation at her incredibly crazy life. I mean, I did invite N to travel with me and all, but I didn't expect being stuck in this sort of situation. It's not bad, it's actually a bit exciting, but incredibly nerve wracking… I definitely shouldn't be considering N in a romantic sense, since he and I were fighting for our ideals not too long ago. Then again, would that really be a problem? I really do enjoy spending time with him, and I think it is nice how he cares so much for Pokemon. I definitely don't regret inviting him to travel with me, I hope he doesn't either. But then again, why am I even considering him in a romantic sense? I doubt he feels that-

White's jumbled erratic thoughts are interrupted by the sudden sound of a door slamming open. Surprised, she whips her head around to see N emerging from the bathroom wearing only plain black swim trunks. His entire upper body was exposed. His body was very lean and lightly muscled from who knows what. He was very fair skinned, and White finds herself staring. N notices her staring, and their gazes meet. White blushes, quickly turning her head back around towards the wall and hoping he didn't think she was a pervert.

I forgot I wasn't supposed to look, but he surprised me! White buries her face in her hands, mortified.

Meanwhile, N is standing there, feeling quite conflicted. He felt ashamed that White had seen him in his half naked state, and he wondered why she had looked even after she said she wouldn't. At the same time, he felt a bit proud and happy that she wanted to look at him for some reason. And also at the same time, he felt a bit crestfallen that she had looked away from him so quickly.

Why did she look? She said she was going to look away and stay in the corner and use her Pokedex instead… But why did she look away so quickly? Does she find me unappealing? N felt a little pain in his heart at this thought. Does she think I'm disgusting?

He shakes his head to himself, warding off his thoughts. He was feeling overwhelmed, too many new emotions were taking place in his existence and he felt like he was going to explode from all these new irrepressible and overpowering feelings. An entire decade in the castle hadn't given him anywhere near as crazy feeling and experiences that he had gotten in his few short months away from the castle for the first time. To be truthful to himself, N was overwhelmed, but he was overall enjoying nearly everything. Especially his time with White.

N continues to over think things in his mind as he showers, and eventually he turns off the water, silencing it, hoping it would also silence his conflicting thoughts. However, it didn't. He dresses quickly back into his usual outfit, except minus the white button up over his black sweater because White was wearing it.

“I'm done, White.” N announces timidly. White spins around, hoping the tension between them would cease. It had a little bit, but White was about to ruin it. “I'm going to shower next, N. Do you mind if I wear your shirt for now?”

N shakes his head. “You can keep it as long as you like, White.”

“Thank you. I'm going to go shower now, so don't look!”

She knew the irony of the statement, since she had peeked on N, but she hoped he wouldn't do the same or she thought she might just come undone on the spot. As she dresses, N heads over to the bed, crawling under the covers. He wonders idly to himself how both he and White would sleep in the same bed, since the hotel bed was very tiny. Unfortunately there weren't any couches in the little hotel room, and N hoped White wouldn't ask him to sleep on the floor. Though he would, if she asked. He buries himself under the covers, wondering if this is what an Drilbur feels like when they burrow into the ground. He hopes White wouldn't mind him hiding under the covers as she showered, he was quite tired and wanted to be comfy.

Meanwhile, White comes out of the bathroom in her swimsuit and heads towards the shower. She chuckles when she sees the big lump under the covers of the pink bed where she assumed N was most likely hiding. “N, what are you doing?” White continues to laugh as she steps into the shower and turns on the water. She was starting to feel a bit more comfortable with the whole shower situation.

“It's so I can't see you shower.” N's voice is muffled from under the covers, and White can barely understand him. Hearing him saying a line like that reminds her again of just how strange her whole situation was.

White's shower is quick and calming, and she feels clean and fresh as she heads out of the bathroom after getting dressed back into her shorts and N's white button down shirt. “Okay N, I'm done. Are you ready to sleep for tonight?”

N throws the cover off his face, breathing heavily from being stuck down under the covers for so long. “Yes, I'm tired, so if you don't mind, I'd like to go to sleep...”

White nods, heads over towards the door by the entrance, and flicks the light switch off. The room instantly goes completely dark, and White has a hard time finding her way back towards the bed. The small window by the bed barely let in any light, and she was currently feeling her way around to get back to the bed. She accidentally grabbed something weird, it felt like a foot. A little whine confirmed this, she had accidentally grabbed N's foot while trying to make her way back. Apparently he was quite ticklish. White snickers, wanting desperately to tickle him more but decides against it. N blushes, ashamed he had made such a noise.

She crawls into the pink fluffy bed, and she is dismayed to find that there is hardly enough room for the two of them. When laying as close as possible to the edges of the bed, their shoulders still touched a bit. N felt strange, sharing a bed with someone else. He found that he sort of liked it, but his heart was pounding furiously at the unfamiliar and exciting situation.

It is silent for a while, neither of them say anything. It was a bit unnerving yet strangely comforting to have someone else by your side, even if you had just been battling them to change the world only a few days prior. Both of them happen to be thinking the same thing, how much that had happened in the past week and how much more they had got to known each other.

The events from the past day suddenly flood N's mind. “White, I'm so glad I was able to help you today in the city. Are you sure you're okay?” Her intense sobbing was still fresh in his memory, and it broke his heart that it could have been avoided if he had only helped her a bit sooner.

White sighs. “It was terrifying, but I'm glad you were able to help. I'm okay because of you. Thanks again, N.”

“I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner… I would hate to have my first human friend hurt just because I was too slow.”

She gasps, and this surprises N. “What is it? Do you not consider us friends?” He feels a sharp pain in his heart at this. He really wanted to be friends with White, and he wanted to spend time with her. He would be very sad if she didn't feel the same way.

Has he really never had another human friend? I knew he was isolated, but I didn't know he was to that extent. I feel so bad… I was constantly surrounded by my friends, always happy. N had to suffer all alone.

“No...” White murmurs. “That's not it, I would love to be your friend! But you really didn't have any friends until me? Weren't you lonely?”

N stares up at the ceiling, contemplating. “I was a bit lonely sometimes, but I usually had my Pokemon friends to keep me company. At lot were often abused, but I helped take care of them. They were not just my friends, but my family as well. Concordia and Anthea were my family, too.”

She thinks of the little boy sitting alone in his room surrounded by abused Pokemon. Her heart breaks a little for him. “Did you and Ghetsis ever have a better relationship before all this happened? Was he always so power hungry?”

“I was abandoned by my parents in the woods, and Ghetsis found and adopted me. I was grateful to him that he gave me a place to say, and I never really disliked him until the end. I thought I knew him, but I never truly did. I thought he cared for Pokemon, at least a little, but he was just power hungry.” As N speaks, he absentmindedly traces his fingers up his arm along a deep scar that White hadn't noticed before. She could see it dimly through the moonlight shining into the window.

“N, where did you get that scar? It looks very deep.”

N chuckles. “Oh, this scar? It has been here for a long time.”

White waits for his continuation.

“A long time ago, not long after I arrived at the castle, I wanted to explore outside again. That was the first and last time I disobeyed Ghetsis. He told me not to leave, but I tried. I paid the price, he punished me.” N felt a bit uncomfortable talking about such an intimate detail of his past, but he knew he could trust White. The room is completely silent for a few moments, and suddenly N hears quiet sniffling. White suddenly wraps her arms around him, pulling him into an awkward hung since they were still laying on the bed. Her tears drip onto his black sweater.

He instantly becomes very concerned for her. “White, what's wrong? Why are you upset?” He demands.

She sniffles again, managing to sob out a few words. “It's nothing… I just feel so bad, you were treated so badly at the castle.”

N hesitantly brings a hand up to her head before deciding to stroke her hair comfortingly like he had earlier in the day. “Don't worry about me, White. I'm fine.”

“Just remember, I'm your friend, okay!” White pulls out of the hug, and N wishes she hadn't. He had hugged her 3 times so far, and he enjoyed them a lot. It made him feel comforted and warm.

N smiles brightly. Finally, a true human friend. “Thank you, White.”

“Goodnight, N.”

“Goodnight, White.”

Before sleeping, N reaches over the bed to dig through his bag, and he pulls out the Zorua doll White had given him earlier in the day. He returns back to the bed and hugs the doll tightly to his chest as he thinks of White and her kind smile as he dozes off into a peaceful dream. White follows suit soon after, dreaming of Ferris wheels and green hair.

There you go, chapter 6! I really hope you guys enjoyed, please review! It motivates me a lot to write more and I love feedback :). Anyways I'll try to get the next chapter out soon, see ya soon!


Sign up to rate and review this story