Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 7

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 7 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-08-06 - 2333 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I noticed something funny- on the views manager for this story it shows that like chapters 2-5 got the least views while chapters 1 and 6 got the most. I don't quite get that, haha. Do people just skip for the good stuff? Also, sorry, but this chapter will be short. I'm tired and I have to go on vacation for 3 days tomorrow, so I thought a small update would be better than no update! Anyways, enjoy!

N awakes the next morning with the feeling of something unfamiliar on his body. He felt like he was being restricted a bit, yet he was also oddly comforted by the feeling of having something so close. His cloudy blue eyes open slowly, and the early morning sun outside blurs his vision for a few moments.

He feels a bit feverish for some reason, and hopes he isn't getting a cold. His thoughts quickly become alarmed as his vision focuses and he notices a mass of brown curls splayed across his chest. He realizes that White was laying partially on top of him. Her lower body was on her own side of the bed, but she must have rolled over onto him slightly in her sleep because now her head was upon his chest and her arms were wrapped around him.

Blush creeps onto his cheeks, and his heart begins to pump faster as he realizes the situation. It was so exciting to him, having his friend this close. He had never slept in a bed with anyone else before, he has never woken up with someone upon his chest… Despite the nerves shaking his body, he was quite happy with the situation. He looks down at her hair, thinking of how fluffy and soft it looked. He hesitantly reaches out to touch it, and it felt like how it looked but even softer. He never wanted to push her off, since laying in bed with her upon his chest was so comforting. He hadn't realized how nice human contact was, until White. However, his bladder was protesting and he had to go badly.

N gently slides out from under her, trying not to rouse her from her peaceful sleep. As he stands away from the bed, he smiles a little seeing her tranquil expression on her face in her slumber. He quietly walks towards the bathroom, but White was already starting to wake up. She hadn't realized she had rolled onto N in her sleep, but now that he was gone, her conscious seemed disturbed at his absence and caused her to wake up.

It takes her a few moments to be functional again, but she panics as soon as she realizes N is missing. Her heart beats faster as her gaze sweeps around the room, desperately looking for him.

He can't be gone again… He always disappears so mysteriously… I really wanted to travel with him…

"N!" White cries urgently, startling N in the bathroom. He was just about to exit and he hurries his pace when he heard her exclamation.

"White, what's wrong?" N hurries to her side, putting his hands on her shoulders and staring into her eyes intensely. He was a bit disturbed by the tone of the voice she had when she called his name, she sounded like a Pokemon who had been abandoned.

Her eyes widen as she realizes N had simply gone to the bathroom. Her entire face turns tomato red as she realizes how clingy and irrational she must seem to him.

He didn't leave, he was just in the bathroom… I'm such an idiot!

"N-Nevermind..." White turns her gaze away, embarrassed at her reaction when she thought he had left. Without even realizing it, she had already started to take his company for granted and had been happy at his constant presence the last day. When in Unova, hey used to talk for only a few brief moments before they battled, and then he would be off on his way. White really liked having his company now.

However, N wasn't quite understanding why this has all happened and why she had seemed so panicked. "White, please tell me what upset you." He was currently on his knees staring up at her as she sat upon on the bed, his eyes pleading. He didn't like seeing her upset, he wanted her to be happy again. Her smile always brightened a room.

"It's nothing, N. I just woke up and I thought you had left for good…" White looks downward again, avoiding his gaze. "You always used to disappear so suddenly."

A warm and fuzzy feeling makes its way into his heart, and he smiles brightly. This was the first time someone ever wanted him to be around. She actually enjoyed his company. She cared about him, and she didn't want him to leave. This made him overjoyed.

She cares. She truly cares.

"I'm not going anywhere, White. You said we were going to travel together, right?" He gazes up at her with his eyes twinkling in excitement. He couldn't wait to go sightseeing, spend more time with her, and experience all kinds of new things.

White grins down at him, crawling off the bed and stands next to him. He gets up off his knees, standing up as well. He looks down at her with a little smile. She was again reminded of their massive height difference. Despite being about the same age, he was more than a head taller than her. It always made her a bit nervous, but in a good way.

N chuckles suddenly, and White looks up to him, confused. "What?" She demands. He says nothing, seeming to be staring at her head for some reason. She just now notices her reflection in the standing mirror in the corner of the room. Her hair had gotten extremely messed up in her sleep, and it was sticking out at random angles everywhere. Her hair tie also must have gotten lost somewhere in her sleep too, because her hair was now cascading down her back in fluffy waves instead of her usual ponytail. She hurriedly grabs her bag and digs around in it for her brush. She pulls it out and quickly tugs the brush through her curls in an attempt calm the wild mane. N chuckles at this, he found it so endearing that her hair seemed to have a life of its own and he found it even more endearing that she didn't want him to see her hair like that.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner it was so messed up?" White grumbles, still brushing her hair. She had always been self conscious of her fluffy and curly hair, since most people seemed to like straight hair better and she always felt like an oddball. She now felt a bit upset that N had laughed at her hair. She felt a little insulted and definitely ashamed.

N notices her distress. "White, you misunderstand… I wasn't laughing at you, I just find your hair adorable, it's like the hair of a Whimsicott."

Her heart flies at his statement, her cheeks warming up even more. He thinks my hair is adorable? People always made fun of it, and I hated my hair because of it. But someone actually likes it… N likes it... She felt happy that someone actually liked her hair for what it was. Perhaps even happier that he happened to like it.

White finishes with brushing her hair and stows it back in her bag. "Well, N, I guess we're in the same boat then." She ruffles his fluffy green hair, and she smiles as he makes a little moan of contentment. N loved when she touched his hair, it felt so good. No one ever has touched his hair like that before. His face was of pure bliss as she continued to touch his hair. She kept going, intrigued by his dynamic facial expressions as she did so. His eyes were closed and his head was tipped forward so she could have easier access to his hair. His lips were curled up in a peaceful smile. She was again reminded of how he was like a Purrloin who wanted to be petted. She giggles a little, thinking if N would have the ability to purr just like a Purrloin.

She pulls her hand away, and raises her arms above her in a little stretch. "Okay, N, we've got stuff to do today! I want to buy some clothes here at the city first. After that, I wanted to head to Eterna city. However, my map shows that if we want to get there we have to cross Eterna forest, and it looked huge on the map! Are you up for it?"

N nods enthusiastically, feeling very excited to start the sightseeing. "Sure, let's go there! Is there anything of interest at that city?"

White nods, her smile growing. "Apparently there is a statue of a legendary dragon at the city! It is also right next to a huge mountain. I've heard old stories saying that 2 legendary dragons reside at the top of the mountain!"

N grins, wanting to talk to the legendary dragons. He wanted to befriend them and hoped they would perhaps tell him amazing details of the past, since they have probably been around for eons.

"Okay, let's go!"

Later…

"Ugh, they hardly have anything my style!"

Despite White being a bit of a tomboy, she was quite picky about her clothing. She also was very frugal, and she wanted to spend as little money as possible. It was quite a clashing combination, and she hadn't found anything in the Jubilife city market that she had liked yet even though they had been searching for hours.

Eventually, N had joined in on the clothing search, much to White's dismay. She felt sort of awkward asking N to help her search for clothes, but it definitely made the whole process easier. He had already picked out a few outfits, trying to think of the clothes that would suit her taste. She had informed him she wanted something cheap, stylish, but not too girly. He had already shown her a few outfits but she had said no, saying they were too expensive.

N clears his throat as they stood together digging through more clothing racks. "White, if money is an issue, then I can give-"

"No thank you." White says abruptly, continuing to search through the shirts. She already felt like she owed N so much, and she hated the idea of borrowing money from someone. "Thanks for the offer, though."

A few minutes later, N thinks he has finally found something she might like. "White! Do you like this outfit? It is a discount if you buy the entire outfit and the shirt has an Eevee on it!" He grins adorably, obviously liking the Pokemon Eevee a lot. He holds up the outfit to her, and she had to admit, it was cute. It was a short jean skirt and a black off the shoulder tee shirt with a picture of an Eevee on the center. Although skirts weren't exactly her style, her jean shorts were very worn and damaged and probably needed to retire. She liked denim a lot anyways. She adored the Eevee design on the shirt, since she had always wanted an Eevee but had never found one.

"It's so cute! Thank you for finding it, N!" Feeling very happy, she abruptly pulls him into a quick hug before pulling away again only a few moments later. The sudden hug had astonished him and left him breathless, his cheeks flushed. Her hugs always left him taken aback and at a loss for words. He had wanted to hug her longer but she had already taken the outfit from him and went to go pay for it.

She was so excited to wear her new outfit that she had gone to the dressing room right away just to change. She had to admit, changing up her style made her feel fresh and renewed. She neatly folded up N's shirt that he had given to her and stepped out of the dressing room. N was waiting for her on the outside, and his expression lights up when he sees her. "You look beautiful, White!"

She blushes, embarrassed at his sudden outburst. "Thank you..." She murmurs shyly. Reaching her arms out to him, she hands over the white folded shirt she had borrowed from him. "And thank you for letting me wear your shirt too."

N takes his shirt back, stuffing it back in his bag instead of wearing it over his black turtleneck sweater like he usually did. The afternoon sun was a bit too hot for two shirts, so he decided to go without it for now. "You're welcome, White."

They walk through the city, heading towards the northern exit. "Well, off to Eterna city!" White exclaims.

N nods enthusiastically, and White suddenly takes his hand as they head onwards towards the next route. He smiles at her touch, but is a bit dismayed when his vision blurs suddenly as they walk together. N was still feeling a bit feverish from the morning. When he had woken up in the morning, he had felt strangely warm and dizzy. It seemed like just a slight cold, so he had ignored it, having fun with White half the day instead and forgetting about the slight dizziness and fever. Little did he know, it was going to cause a much bigger problem later on…

I hope you enjoyed, please review and give me your feedback! I love feedback, it means a lot! Anyways, sorry if the chapter was a bit short, I'm tired and have to go on vacation for 3 days tomorrow so I thought I'd put in a little update before I left. Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter, have a good day!
Sign up to rate and review this story