Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 8

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 8 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-11 - 2173 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back! You'll never guess what I bought… I got an N body pillow! Haha, it's awesome! I hug it every night hehe. I also thought I'd share this little fact. Whenever I write this story, I listen to the original soundtrack from Black and White. I know I'm weird, haha. Anyways enjoy, and sorry for the little delay with this chapter, I was on vacation.

As White and N head off towards the next route hand in hand, N feels an abrupt wave of dizziness washing over him. He stumbles, tugging her hand a bit in the process, causing White to swiftly look behind her. She sees his woozy expression and instantly becomes very concerned. "N, are you okay?" She demands, grabbing tighter onto his hand to make sure he doesn't fall. N blushes, feeling embarrassed and yet a bit happy at how worried she was for him. She wraps her arms lightly around his shoulders to steady him as he continues to wobble a bit more.

His vision was blurry and he tries to focus, the dizziness gradually fading. He smiles down at White, feeling a bit ashamed that she had to hold him up just to make sure he didn't suddenly tip over. "I'm okay, thank you, White. I just felt a bit dizzy for a moment there..."

She clicks her tongue. "Have you not been drinking enough water? Have you been making sure to take care of yourself? It's so hot around here, yet you're wearing a sweater and long pants!" She shakes her head back and forth and takes out her bag, fishing out a bottle of water. She hands over the bottle to N.

He gulps, the water seeming amazing to him right now. He had to admit, he hadn't been taking care of himself too much ever since he had followed White. He was too concerned about her to worry about anything else, and the little snacks he had eaten on the way definitely hadn't quenched his thirst. But, he hesitates. "White… I thought two people aren't supposed to drink out of the same beverage?" He had learned this from Anthea and Concordia. Although he didn't object to drinking from the same beverage as her, he wanted to make sure she was truly comfortable with it.

N seemed so serious over just a bottle of water, and White found it amusing and a bit cute. "Don't worry about it, N. You're my friend, so as long as we both think it's okay, you can drink out of it if you want!" She pushes the bottle into his hands, inviting him to quench his thirst. She smiles brightly.

Untwisting the cap, N realizes how thirsty he is as he downs half the water bottle in a few huge gulps. The cold water rushes down his throat, and he feels revitalized. He screws the cap back on and hands it back to White. He did feel a lot better, but he still felt a bit feverish.

I don't want to worry White anymore, I hope this feeling will go away soon. I'll leave it for now.

She tucks the bottle back in her bag and cheerfully takes N's hand again. "Well now that's over with, let's get going!"

Trekking through the route north of the city was pretty easy, it was a small route. White and N were relieved to find that a cave was in the distance. They wanted a shelter from the extremely hot and blazing sun, and a cave seemed like a perfect solution.

"N, look! There's the cave that leads to the next route. It looks pretty dark though, we're gonna have to feel our way around just to get through."

They sprint towards the cave together, craving the sweet release of shade from the sun. N steps into the cave first, gasping at how incredibly dark it was inside. The mouth of the cave barely fit a person, and when you entered it almost felt like you were entering a different world. The light from outside barely made any progress inside the cave, and only a few inches around the entrance of the cave was illuminated. Everything else was pitch black dark.

Although N hated to admit it, he was a bit unnerved by complete darkness. It always made him nervous that he couldn't see what was around him or what he was doing. Seeing complete darkness like this reminded him of when Ghetsis would lock him in the dark closet at the castle when he misbehaved. Ghetsis had figured out N was afraid of the dark, and had turned locking him into the pitch black room as one of his forms as punishment. The memories of being stuck in the dark closet for hours sent a shiver up N's spine, but he hoped having White at his side would help keep him sane.

White steps inside the cave, standing next to N.

"Wow, we really are gonna have a hard time getting through here. We'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for an exit lighting so we know where to get out. Don't let go of my hand, okay?"

N nods, firmly grasping her much smaller hand within his own. He attempts to shake off his fear off the darkness, instead focusing on the feeling of White's warm and small hand, and how pleasant it felt inside his own. He pushes away the memories of the dark closet and Ghetsis, taking another step into the cave.

They travel deeper into the cave, and soon they can't even see the entrance light anymore from where they came in. N was walking fast, wanting to get out as fast as possible. However, not having a single source of light definitely wasn't helping his problem.

"N, slow down! We can't see anything well enough and you could trip on a-"

Her sentence breaks off when she gasps, her foot hitting a sudden rock in her path. She begins to tumble forward with a little cry of surprise.

N hears her, pulling her hand towards him in an attempt to prevent her from falling. However, being unable to see anything was making this incredibly difficult. Her abrupt weight being pulled upon him sends them both towards the floor. He lands with a painful impact upon his head on the floor, grunting from the inevitable bruise he was going to be having on the back of his head later. He instinctively puts his hands out to help cushion her fall, but had probably only made it worse. Her breasts collide with his hands, squishing into his palms as her head awkwardly lolls over his shoulder. She squeals at the sudden sensation of her chest being groped, her breath warm in his ear.

Although they were both unable to see a single thing, N quickly forgot about the pain on the back of his head as the two soft mounds had entered his palm. He had no idea what they were, and is suddenly captivated by these little squishy things in his hands. He squeezes them rather roughly, and is startled when White cries out.

"N!" She manages to moan out, attempting to squirm free. Her breasts squish up against him more as she thrashes about trying to break free of this human pretzel situation. She brings her knee up, trying to free herself desperately in the dark. She was blushing furiously, having a feeling that those things on her breasts felt like hands. While trying to free herself, she ends up rubbing her knee right against his groin, causing him to moan in turn. His body involuntarily convulses, and he finds himself pressing his growing erection onto her thigh, wanting her to touch him there more. He gasps again when the friction from her skin mysteriously makes his groin grow hotter and feel incredibly good, even though he was still wearing pants.

White wasn't quite sure what was poking her in the thigh, since the darkness concealed everything. However, she was pretty sure N was groping her breasts, and she wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. Blushing, she finally manages to free her leg, but her arm was caught. She was going to need N's help if they were going to get up. He still hadn't freed his grasp from her breasts, and she moans again when he kneads them between his fingers, transfixed. He was panting slightly, aroused. White touching him in the groin had definitely knocked him over the edge, and he now had trouble formulating a single coherent thought over the intense shroud of arousal taking over his mind.

She had to resist pushing her chest into his palms more, because although she didn't want to admit it, it felt amazing when he touched her like that. Her face grows warmer as she tries to pull away again."N!" She hisses. "You can't go around touching a girl's chest!"

His face turns redder as he realizes what he had been doing. "I- I'm sorry, White! Please forgive me, I couldn't see and-"

"Yea, save it for later. Pervert." She mutters, a little grin making its way onto her face. Although she was still embarrassed, she wanted to tease him a little bit.

No! N thinks in alarm. She sounds angry at me! I am such a fool! I couldn't see, but that doesn't forgive my actions! I don't want White to hate me...

He frantically feels his way around in the dark, grabbing onto her shoulders when he finds them. He awkwardly embraces her. "Please forgive me, White! I didn't know what I was doing… Plus, you have very nice, uh," He frantically searches his mind, trying to remember the words of the female anatomy he vaguely remembered from his home tutoring. "You have very nice breasts." He figured White would appreciate the compliment, since N thought saying something like that was on the same level as saying that someone had nice hair or a nice smile. Plus, he truly thought her breasts were wonderful. He wanted to touch them more, but it seemed White didn't want him to, much to his dismay.

White gasps, blushing even more. She didn't want to explain more to him, since it would make the situation even more awkward. She huffs, crossing her arms.

Whoever was teaching him about the outside world did a piss poor job.

"T-Thank you, N." She manages to murmur, wanting this situation to be over with. She definitely didn't expect anyone to be complimenting her breasts, especially N.

They both stand up, the atmosphere seeming tense again. She abruptly takes his hand, and they continue on in the cave in silence.

They both silently replay what had happened moments ago in their minds, both being embarrassed but secretly liking what had happened.

Minutes pass, and they notice a beam of light. "N, it's the exit!"

The both dive for the beam of light, stumbling out into the grass.

"Ah, we're finally free! Eterna forest!"

She throws her hands up into the air, praising the heavens for the shade that the thick canopy of the forest overhead provided. With the canopy of leaves, the forest was startlingly dim, although it will still a big contrast from the pitch black cave.

White collapses onto the ground with a victorious sigh of contentment. "It's so breezy and refreshing here!"

N nods in agreement, smiling a little after seeing her own triumphant grin. He holds his hand out to her, pulling her back up. "Shall we?"

They travel deeper into the forest, a bit unnerved by the strange lack of any other people in the forest. It was eerily quiet, and the only noises were the breeze lightly ruffling the leaves and their own footsteps padding through the grass.

Much to his dismay, the dizzy feeling begins to return to N at an alarming rate. At first, he only felt slightly dizzy. As they stumble farther into the forest, the feeling becomes unbearable and he begins to walk slower and slower, and she begins to pull him along, not noticing his slow pace. He doesn't want to worry her, but he knew he had to tell her about his condition. before it got any worse. He opens his mouth, but finds himself unable to say any words. His vision clouds up more as everything around him becomes a mass of green blobs that were supposed to be trees. He barely hears her talking about them probably being lost, and the last thing he hears before he passes out is her concerned cry for him as he falls over onto the grass, his conscious fading to black.

"N!"

Sorry for the short update, it just felt right to end it here! I'll update more soon since I'm back from vacation, so don't fret! Please review, it means a lot and I love to hear what you guys think! Anyways, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter! Have a nice day!
Sign up to rate and review this story