Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > An Unexpected Meeting

An Unexpected Meeting

by akennedy55 0 reviews

Emily Jones is your everyday 16 year old, she goes to the Sunset Strip and has an unexpected meeting with Tommy Lee, the drummer of Mötley Crüe.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2017-08-01 - Updated: 2017-08-02 - 324 words

0Unrated
I woke up to my alarm playin Kickstart My Heart by Mötley Crüe, my all time favourite band, I quickly turned it off, I sat up and stretched, I jumped up did 20 push ups before grabbing my clothes, I jogged to the bathroom and had a shower, I put my Shout At The Devil album t-shirt on and my Ashba Swag yoga pants on, I sprinted downstairs.

“Morning Mum” I said as I skidded to a halt in the kitchen.

“Hey Sweetie, I got you something, I'll be back in a minute” Mum said before walking into the Livingroom, ‘i wonder what she got’ I thought.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my Mum came back in with a Gold top Les Paul, I looked at it and noticed Slash’s autograph, “oh my god, you got me a Gold top Les Paul signed by Saul Hudson (Slash)” I squealed jumping up and down, “that’s not all” I heard a familiar voice say, I saw the iconic hat and the mop of curly Black hair, I jumped on Slash, literally squeezing him to death, “as much as I love my fans, I'm finding hard to breathe” Slash wheezed out, “oops sorry” I said letting go of him, “it’s fine” Slash said chuckling quietly, I spent most of the day with Slash, playing GnR songs but soon he had to leave, he knew that I didn't want him to leave, but he mentioned that he's doing a concert in Detroit, so I had to let him go, “i’ll bring the others, I promise” Slash said, I sighed and nodded, I got up to walk out of the livingroom but it wasn't long before Slash trapped me in his arms, “it pains me to see you upset, but it won't be long, I'll see you next week” Slash whispered in my ear, I felt him kiss my cheek affectionately.
Sign up to rate and review this story