Categories > Movies > Star Wars > [ Lonely Nights Rogue One ]

[ Lonely Nights Rogue One ]

by CanIhaveADumplingNow 0 reviews

He loved music. it was his entire life. He played the piano ever since he was a mere child. I never knew why everyone was so crazy about the delicate instrument before I met him... I caught him pla...

Category: Star Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Obi-Wan - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-08-05 - 266 words

0Unrated
Lonely Nights | C.IW

" The strongest stars have hearts of Kyber. " Chirrut Îmwe

" I'm one with the Force. The Force is with me. " – Chirrut Îmwe

"Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things." The Empire Strikes Back

"Fear is the path to the dark side...fear leads to anger...anger leads to hate...hate leads to suffering." The Phantom Menace



Personae ;

Alexis Zi // Jedi Master

You mean so much to me.

You're the last thing I want to lose. You're the thought I wake up to, and the thought I fall asleep to. You make me feel so happy and cared for. If you thought differently, well, you're wrong. I want to keep you in my life for as long as possible. I love you, and make sure you don't forget that.

I fell for your thoughts, the way you said my name, how you make me speechless. I want you lying down next to me caressing the soft curves of my face, running your fingers down my back.

I fell for you. I want you... but You don't know that.

*

Chirrut Imwe // Formidable Warrior

I fear nothing. All is as the Force wills it.

I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Sometimes someone will come into your life and change everything. That they raise your standards high, makes you laugh and smile, and makes you feel like you. There is something that I can't put words into but even though I'm not with you, I want you and wouldn't want to let you go.





Sign up to rate and review this story