Categories > Movies > Star Wars > [ Lonely Nights Rogue One ]

Chapter One; Memory lane

by CanIhaveADumplingNow 0 reviews

He loved music. it was his entire life. He played the piano ever since he was a mere child. I never knew why everyone was so crazy about the delicate instrument before I met him... I caught him pla...

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Obi-Wan - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-08-05 - 1057 words

0Unrated
C H A P T E R O N E
Chapter One ;

The clicking sound of heels was being smacked against the white marble floors in the halls my breathing was soft and calm. Darkness was held around me since my eyes were shut with a small gap between my temples.

" Seem's like someone isn't in a very good mood. " a raspy voice spoke quietly. " Leave her alone, she did have a rough morning already we shouldn't make it worse. " a high pitched voice spoke up towards the male. " Alexis," I puffed air letting my head fall forward as I opened my eyes staring down at my black boots. "Seems like you haven't had a good day." I turned my head as I was leaning against the rail.

Obi Wan and Rey stood side by side staring at me with concern. As I stood straight and shoved both hands into my black jacket and tilted my head to the side letting a calm sigh fall from my lips. "Ahh, one does not let a simple thing get them irritated. I'm fine thanks for worrying." I gave a small smile to reassure them that I was okay. Obi Wan arched his eyebrow burying his gaze at me. "You are one real bad liar," he moved closer.

"You do know that right?" he questioned me as he stood in front of me.

"Ahh, I do know you tell me every day. I know for a fact you both aren't here to be talking about my feelings now are you?" I turned around walking to the opposite side of the hallway. Hearing their shoes clicking against the floor. "We're having visitors coming in and we need you to insist them during their visit." Rey spat out. I stopped in my tracks seeing them both at my right side. "So you both are here to tell me that I need to babysit these visitors and hopefully find out something interesting about them?" I joked.

"No." Obi Wan sighed putting his hand to her forehead rubbing it slightly frustrated with my answer. "I need you to keep them safe and out of harm's way." Obi Wan looked at me with a serious look. Rey went wide eye looking away giving an uncomfortable look. Obi Wan and I go way back to when he was training. When things were simpler back then on Naboo but since then a lot of things have changed. People were more anxious and more arrogant towards one another.

What did everything have to do with Obi Wan and me? Well everyone says friendship has to come with honesty but it never means there isn't a tad bit of affection mixed into it. The warm hearted friendship that stopped once Master, Qui-Gon Jinn took him into training him. ' There is no passion, there is serenity. '

Master Qui-Gon words that were told to Obi Wan stayed with him ever since he passed away.

"I'll leave you two to talk.." Rey said bluntly turning around as she walked away. I waited til she turned the corner to actually speak towards him. Come on, talk to him tell him how you really feel. Tell him how it was never your plan to be here and that you didn't mean to sound sarcastic. Tell him that you never meant to Naboo with him nor did you ever want to become a Jedi Warrior. Come on.

I watched as he towered over me his eyes burning into my eyes taking a deep breath. "Why must you be like this Alexis?" he turned his gaze into a different direction. My cheeks flushed and my breathing a bit uneven. Why was I acting like this? Why and how could this be happening? How could one person make me like this, it was against the Jedi Code.

"Be like what?" I spoke coldly. His tall figure was very intimating towards me since I wasn't the tallest of people. "Why are you being immature, you're not acting like the person I used to know?" he interrogates. I rolled my eyes looking away scoffing "Of course I'm the bad person, right?" I began to walk away.

Not hearing footsteps follow behind me I got to the landing station seeing a few of my buddies talking out in the open. I had to get rid of this feeling of annoyance somehow. Before anything could be done I was stopped by Rey once more. "You know that he doesn't mean to be harsh towards you," she spoke out loud. "He's just in his mind not in his heart." I turned towards her with a small weak smile. "I think I know him better than you do Rey. He's an adult and not to mention a Master Jedi." I spat out plainly. She took a few steps closer putting a hand on my shoulder. "Just watch the visitors that are coming they are a great help to us and I'm sure they won't be trouble towards us or you." she gave begging eyes. I sighed loudly turning away closing my eyes. I would say no but my heart wouldn't allow me to.

"Fine, but if I almost get killed because of it," I twisted my gaze at her who was happy to hear my words. "Then I will for sure almost slay someone or something." She yay'ed loudly turning everyone around us gaze at us. "Thank you." She said smiling. Before I could give a warm welcome I was cut off by a ship arriving at the station.

"Looks like there early." Rey chirped walking away to Obi Wan would be clearly close to me. "Come meet the guest Alexis." he walked past me with his hands behind his back and his back straight. I groaned pouting a little bit.

I got closer to the ship along with other Jedi's and ship pilots who were curious to see who was arriving. I rubbed the back of my neck with hooded eyes keeping my head low a bit.

I saw six figures coming out of the ship and the crowd quiets only to hear Obi Wan's voice say "Welcome."

I turned around regretting the entire time of even agreeing until I heard him say loudly. "Come and meet your guide!" I swear this was going to be the death of me.



Sign up to rate and review this story