Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Separated

Separated

by akennedy55 0 reviews

Roxie Luna Black and Hannah-Louise Black have been inseparable since Hannah was adopted into the family, but they find out that Hannah is actually the Younger sister of Axl Rose, Roxie refuses to l...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-08-05 - 647 words

0Unrated
Hi, I'm Roxie Luna Black, I'm Twelve years old, I have a younger adoptive sister, she's ten, I was six when we adopted her, we've been inseparable since then, let's see what else do you want to know? Well my birthday is February 14, 1971, yeah valentine's Day, I have boys of my age range trying win my heart because, I have naturally red hair, I born with it, and I have green eyes, I have a talent for music, and my grandparents own the Whiskey A Go Go, it's a club on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California, I'm closer to my grandparents and Hannah-Louise, she my younger adoptive sister, than I am with my parents.

Hannah and I have just got back from school in Toronto, Canada, we walked in happily singing Live Wire by Mötley Crüe, when Mum had to ruin the moment, “Roxie, Hannah, we've got visitors” Mum said, I shared a look with Hannah and we walked into the livingroom, the first thing I saw were Guns ‘n’ Roses, they've just got the music scene, but why would they be here in Canada.

“Girls, this is Axl Rose, Saul ‘Slash’ Hudson, Steven Adler, Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin, Hannah, Axl is your older brother by blood, he's come to take you home with him” Mum said, my eyes widened, ‘no she wouldn't send her away from me’ I thought, “i have a brother” Hannah whispered before jumping on ginger head, I cleared my throat awkwardly, Hannah looked at me apologetically, “Hannah, you have a choice to stay with us or go with Axl” Mum said, “No, please don't” I whispered in fright of losing her, the members of GnR looked at me with sorrow written on their faces, “as much as I love you and Roxie, I think I want to go with the only real family member I have” Hannah said, my heart broke into millions of pieces, she chose a stranger over me, I looked at my Mum,and my green eyes ignited with anger, everyone knew not to anger me or they'll face my fiery temper, I snapped “MUM, HOW COULD YOU ALLOW HIM TO TAKE MY SISTER FROM ME, HE'S NEVER BEEN IN HER LIFE, HOW COULD SEPARATE US, AND HANNAH-LOUISE HOW COULD YOU ABANDON ME AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE, I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU AGAIN” I shouted at them before running out of the room.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut behind me as I started crying, i heard someone knock on the door, “go away” I shouted, whoever it was didn't listen because I heard the door open, “Roxie, I know you're angry and upset, I want to thank you for looking after Hannah, when I was able to, I promise that your paths will cross again” I heard Axl say.

After GnR and Hannah, I gathered my thoughts, I jumped up and started packing, thank God my instruments are at my Grandma's house, I'm not staying here anymore, Mum allowed my sister to leave with her brother so I don't want to have anything to do with her anymore, I called my Grandma and Grandpa, they agreed to let me !move in with them after I told them what happened.

So the following day, when my Mum was at work, I called my school, and told them that I was moving in with my grandparents due to personal reasons, they accepted, by the time I'd done that it was 12:30 PM and my Grandpa had arrived, he was friends with Kiss and Mötley Crüe, Grandpa helped me get my stuff into his 1976 Corvette C6, and we set off, the best thing about Corvettes is that they have 230 horsepower engine but you get 360 horsepower out of it.

I got ready for a new life in Hollywood, California.
Sign up to rate and review this story