Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Separated

Two

by akennedy55 0 reviews

5 years later, Hannah's 15 and Roxie is 17, will the two girls meet again when Roxie does a concert with Mötley Crüe

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-08-05 - 495 words

0Unrated
It's been five years, it's 1988, Mötley Crüe and GnR made it big, I used my talent for music and performed at the Whiskey A Go Go, where I was noticed by Kiss, they helped me with my music career and managed to get me to perform during the Anamilize tour when I was 15, I'm 17 now, Hannah hadn't contacted me either, and Mum was pissed as hell when she found out that I left without her knowing, I just told her fuck herself.

I became a regular form of entertainment at the Whiskey A Go Go, I was hanging about with my grandparents outside the Whiskey A Go Go, when a familiar Corvette Stingray turned up, “Mick, Nikki, Tommy, Vince, it's good to see you again” Grandma said, causing my head to snap up, I'd never actually met them, “who’s this pretty lady?” Vince asked, I blushed, “this is our granddaughter, Roxie” Grandpa said placing a hand on my shoulder, “you’re the lead guitarist that has played with Kiss” Nikki said almost jumping on me, “yes I went tour with them when I was 15” I said.

Tommy came up with the bright idea to have me perform with them tonight, “i am no where near as good as Mick” I said quietly, “come on sweetheart” Vince said doing puppy dog eyes, how could I say no to that look “ok” I said giving into that puppy dog eyed look, “YAY” Tommy squealed like a little girl, “from now on, you're an honorary member of the Crüe” Nikki said, we went to go and practice.

At 7 PM, the Whiskey was packed with Crüe heads, “how are you motherfuckers doing tonight?” Vince asked, everyone screamed and cheered, I chuckled as I put the Guitar strap on my shoulder and grabbed one of the Kiss Guitars pics that Paul gave me, “we’d like to introduce our friend and honorary member of the Crüe, Miss Roxie Luna Black” Vince practically screamed into the microphone, I ran on to the stage to a thunderous applause.

Half way through Same Ol’ Situation, I saw someone who I thought I wouldn't see again, it was my younger adoptive sister Hannah-Louise and Guns ‘n’ Roses, I don't think Hannah has ever seen me on stage, so I doubt that she's seen me take to the stage with Kiss, “this is the last song of the night guys, Public Enemy #1” Vince said, Tommy started beating out Public Enemy #1 on drums before myself, Mick and Nikki joined in on Guitar and Bass.

After the concert we walked backstage again, I high fived each of the Mötley boys, “now that's what I call a good show” I said, placing my guitar on it's stand, “Roxie, I think you have some people who want to see you” my Grandma said, I turned around and my eyes widened.

“Hannah-Louise” I said, “Roxie” Hannah said throwing herself at me, I cauvh
Sign up to rate and review this story