Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > big dreams and forbidden love

too early to leave.

by thexrealxme 1 review

dont really feel like writing one... just read please.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 461 words

0Unrated
"andy..." Megan pushed the hairs off of Andy's forehead. He was still sleeping and they were now tangled up, wrapped in eachother's arms, and facing eachother.

"andy..." she whispered again. "hey..."

Andy's eyes opened. He blinked and didnt move, he just smiled at her. "Hi."

Megan stretched. "woww... well, good morning!" She propped herself up on her elbows and leaned down and kissed him. His hands glided up her arms and he squeezed her shoulders, bringing her body closer to his, and then wrapped her arms around her back.

Megan pulled away and giggled "we're gonna get in trouble --- I'M gonna get in trouble..." kiss eachother "... and it hasnt even..." kiss "...been a week on tour yet..." kiss "... i'm gonna get sent home."

Andy sat up. "okay... you're right. we'll say that you were afraid to be left in a hotel room along due to a childhood incident annd we fell asleep watching a late movie after we got home from the tattoo shop."

Megan forgot all about the tattoo shop and what had happened. She pulled the top of her tank top down to see the sparrow tattoos in their entirety. she loved them. but she hated what happened.

Andy knew what she was thinking about and pulled her into a hug, and kissed her forehead.

It was pretty early, so they were hoping they wouldn't even have to explain themselves because they'd be the ones waking everyone up. They got ready in about 10 minutes and took their bags out to the bus. Bob was the only one awake but didnt even care to ask them what they were doing together.

After 3 hours of the bus ride to their next destination, Patrick caught Megan alone reading her book and sat down next to her.

"your tattoo looks really good."

"thanks patrick! it was unbelievable of andy to take me"

Patrick smirked "ahh ha! ANNNNNNDY"

Megan looked up at him "what? What do you mean by that?"

"No, its just that I havn't seen him with a girl in a long, long time that he acts around the way he acts when he's around you. And i feel connected with you, we get along really well, and I can't really say that about most people, but we have that best friend relationship. You get annoyed by Pete. You only talk to Joe when you're drinking. But you and Andy... you and Andy, WOW."

Megan smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder "patrick, i'm not allowed to like him. we'll see how things go after the tour."

he leaned his head on hers and they sat like that for a while, not saying anymore about the issue.

*********************

a/n: short chapter... but WILLIAM BECKETT and megan meet next chapter. KEEEEP READING!
Sign up to rate and review this story