Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

"nice to meet you beckett"

by thexrealxme 1 review

Megan tries to forget about the hook up at the hotel with Andy and starts taking her internship rules seriously. it was made much easier once she gets pre-occupied when she meets none other than W...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 1096 words

0Unrated
The next show was a big one. It was when Fall Out Boy met up with The Academy Is..., Gym Class Heroes, The Hush Sound, and October Fall for the ultimate Fueled by Ramen tour hitting 5 major venues across the US in one week.

Megan was relieved to find Patrick standing alone backstage at the first show. She loved one on one time with Patrick, it was like talking and to one of her best girl friends at home. He was a good listener and gave the same advice any of her closest friends who knew her the best would have.
She walked over and stook next to him, leaned up against the wall, and crossed her arms.
"You know..." she smiled "...the tattoo guy was feeling me up yesterday and Andy punched him."

Patrick choked out a gasp mixed with laughter and shock. "WHAT? Andy actually punched somebody? He's the least violent guy that I know. Jesus Megan, he must really, REALLY care about you to actually want to cause harm to any breathing thing."

"Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna stop getting involved with him... emotionally and phsyically. At least for now. If he really does care, I'm sure he'll understand and wait until after the tour. I'm free to do as I please in about 6 weeks!" She smiled at him.

"Oh, he'll definitely wait for you. He's a pretty patient person." Patrick poked her in the arm and she nudged him back.

"Hey Patrick! Can you introduce me to the other band members throughout the night? I wanna meet everyone!"

"Yea sure... we can go looking for some now. I'm pretty sure a few of the bands are already here."

As they walked around the very large building, now completely filled with bands and their crews, Megan was too busy looking around to even notice the boy in front of her.

"Mr Beckett!" Patrick shouted and the tall boy turned, smiled at him, and shook his hand.

"Patrick! How's it going? Isn't this exciting?!" William said excitedly.

Megan was slightly behind Patrick staring at William in awe. One thing Megan had always been good at, was knowing a person the moment she met them... she could tell William was a sensitive, genuine guy and overall a really sweet person.

Patrick turned to Megan.
"Oh Beckett... this is Megan. She's on tour with us helping out Bob." Patrick laughed on cocked his head in his smartass, sarcastic state and continued in a manlier voice, trying to embarrass Megan. " Yeah she's pretty much the coolest girl ever. Megan, meet William Beckett."

"Wow... thanks Patrick." Megan smiled and rolled her eyes. Now focusing on William.

He put out his hand "Well, its nice to meet you." Megan took his hand "You can just call me Beckett, its what all the COOL people call me. Like Patrick here..."

"Ha, well... it's nice to meet you Beckett." They kind of stared at eachother in one of those awkward, can't pull away moments. She knew he was beautiful, but he was even more amazing looking when standing directly in front of him.

He contined "Hey but wow! On tour with Fall Out Boy, huh? I bet you've been fighting off Pete like crazy... a girl as beautiful as you. I bet he's all over that." He laughed at the thought and Megan made a face
"Nahh... Pete and I don't exactly get along that great. We barely talk."

Beckett laughed "Probably for the best."

Patrick was busy talking to other people and Beckett was focused on Megan. They walked to where the bands were settled in at and talked the whole time about the tour and comparing shows and Beckett asked her how she felt about being on her first tour. Megan was really impressed that he asked her questions about herself when she expected the bands she met to be conceited and into only themselves.

Megan didn't even notice Andy running up to her. She was turned talking to Beckett and they were making full eye contact, not paying attention to anything else.

Andy placed his hand on her arm, slightly wondering why she was so invovled in a conversation with William Beckett, but didn't think much of it.

she turned around.

"HEY" he said a little out of breath. "I've been looking everywhere for you. Whats up Beckett!"

Beckett smiled at Andy and nodded a hello. And Megan smiled wide at Andy. "Hey Andy" she put her hand on his back and turned her head to Beckett "it was really nice meeting, I'll see you after the show!"

She walked away with Andy.
"come here, I want to show you something." Andy took her into a small empty room. He closed the door and kissed her. They fell against the wall kissing madly and giggling.

Megan, once again, pulled away first. "Oh god Andy! okay... this absolutely can't happen again." Andy looked hurt. "It's just that it's going to get out of hand and we still have 6 more weeks. Let's keep low key until after the tour, and we'll see what happens."

"I agree. And this is low key." He contined to kiss her neck.

She shook her head. "No Andy, it's not. By low key, I mean NONE of this. I'm sorry. We have to forget about this for now."

Andy said nothing, he just left.
Megan waited a few minutes and then left the tiny room. She found where FallOutBoy was setting up at and stook by Bob, who like usual, handed her a beer. She took it with a smile and leaned up against the wall. Patrick caught her eye and came running up to her and whispered.

"what happened?"

"well, I told Andy that we need to forget about eachother and all of this while we're on tour and then see what happens after we get home. So whatever, we'll both get over it. We're adults."

Patrick looked at her confused, processed it, then shook his head. "Wow... that sucks. But Megan, that's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about Beckett, so far 2 other people have asked me about you... the girl talking to Beckett... I dont know, it's weird. But the thing with Andy sucks, but it is for the best Meg. He'll get over it for now, he'll wait until after the tour, don't worry about it."

Megan sipped her beer and a smile formed from her lips. people were wondering who the girl talking to Beckett was? William Beckett. Wow.
Sign up to rate and review this story