Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

head vs heart.

by thexrealxme 0 reviews

Andy ignores Megan after what happened, so she becomes close with William.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-12 - Updated: 2006-09-12 - 1451 words

0Unrated
"Hey!! Did you have fun at the show?" Beckett came up to Megan at the after party. The bands weren't getting back on the road again until the next day and Fueled by Ramen hosted a party at the hotel for all the bands in celebration or the week long tour.

Megan smiled at Beckett and giggled, a little buzzed from the shots she had taken with Travis McCoy about 10 minutes earlier. She was fitting in fine.

"Hey Beckett... listen! you guys did an awesome job tonight, I made sure I was at the side of the stage to see you."

Beckett shook the hair out of his eyes and sat down on the stool next to her. "Yeah I know, I saw you standing there and I was really happy that you were watching. I thought you'd be consumed with Fall Out Boy stuff. So tell me Megan, what stuff do you to for the guys? It must be a lot of fun, those boys kick ass."

Megan shrugged. "yeah. It's a good time. Being with Patrick is like being with one of my friends of from home so I'm really glad I have him, and everyone else is really cool. I dont know, its fun to go to different cities. But I think I'm gonna be more excited now that I also have other bands to hang out with."

Beckett bought a drink and handed it to her. "Here, this one's on me. So tell me a little about yourself..."

Megan smiled and told him why she wanted to get into the music management business and told him that she loves to sing and blah blah blah. They talked forever and it was nice. William was not the kind of guy to just sit and hit on you and be aarogant about it. He was really sweet and soft spoken. He would tell her something about when he was younger, get excited about it, and put his hand on her leg in the moment. She didn't mind. She liked it. She liked him.

After a while of sitting there, laughing, drinking, and talking, they decided to walk a little of the alcohol off and go on a walk around the hotel and the pool outside.
Megan stood up and stumbled into Beckett right away. She laughed loudly and he laughed as he held onto her, making sure she wouldn't fall. He wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close as they walked out of the room filled with band members and a few skanky groupies that tried hitting on the members. She walked passed Patrick and grabbed his hoodie.

"PATRICK!! PATRICK I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD FRIEND!" Patrick looked at her angrily and turned to Beckett.
"Hey, can I borrow her for like 2 seconds?" He grabbed Megans arm "yeah, we need to talk. You're out of control and you drank wayy too much. Maybe you should go back to the room... I'll go with you and just lay down and drink some water. We can watch a movie."

"NO! Dude... We're going for a walk. I'm fine. I'll see you later. I love youuuuuuuuu!" She slurred.

She put her arms around Beckett's waist "ALRIGHTY... let's go!"

Megan turned around and caught Andy's eye. It was the first time she had seen him all night. He was sitting alone, drinking a water, and looked down when they made eye contact. In the back of her mind, she wanted to stop clinging onto William Beckett, this boy she's only known for a few hours, and go and sit with Andy. Comfort him. Tell him she's sorry for what she said and she didn't care what would happen to her if they were together. She turned away and kept walking out with Beckett.
They were by the pool and in the heat of the moment, not even thinking about what she was doing, pulled him toward her by his shirt and kissed him fiercy. They ran up to his room and ripped of their clothes.
William threw her on the bed... and they didn't even stop themselves. It all happened so quickly.

The next morning they layed there, naked. Megan woke up first and stayed snuggled in bed with William Beckett. She sighed. This is not how she wanted her first time to be. It wasn't special, it wasn't passionate. It was just heated in the moment and was over quickly, well... it seemed anyway. There weren't feelings there. There was nothing. She liked Beckett, but she just wanted to forget about last night.
She went to roll over to where her clothes were on the floor and Beckett woke up.

"Hey good morning." He leaned over and kissed her. "what a night!"
"uhh yeah, I guess. I'm sorry Beck, but I have to go find everyone else. I dont want people to see us like this anyway. I feel like one of those groupie whores."

"you're not. No, I really like you and I can't wait to see you at the next show. We don't have to have sex again, it was just caught up in last night. We can just be together. I really like you Megan."

She smiled sweetly at him and got butterflies from what he was saying. "Wow. I never thought I'd meet someone like you..."

She kissed him, got dressed, and left. She smiled thinking about what he had said. She really did start liking him, and it was a good way to get over Andy. A cruel way, but a good one. They're adults, they could all deal with it. She wouldn't tell Beckett that anything happened between her and Andy. It's not like they had sex. It was nothing.
She went outside with her bag and made her way to the tour bus, Andy was inside. She put her bag down in her bunk and went to the back to where he was seated. Legs to his chest, staring out the window.

"Hey. Where is everyone?" she asked him.
"I think some of them were looking for you. Call Bob, tell him you're here so we can leave." He spoke in such a cold tone and never once looked at her. She sat down.

"Andy, I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday. It's just, for the best."

"No, its cool. Really. I'm used to getting hurt by girls by now. I'm used to things never working out for me. Maybe I should stop being such a nice guy. Maybe I should be a sauve, well groomed, tall, charmer like William Beckett. Maybe then things would work out for me" Andy looked hurt and stood up, went to lay in his bunk, and closed the curtain.

Megan just sat there. She felt completely empty and she felt pulled. Her head and her heart were tearing her in different directions. In her heart, she wanted to be with Andy. She wanted to be with him so much.
But then again, theres William Beckett. The tall, very good looking lead singer of a farely good band, he was a trophy boy definitely. The kind that she could walk down the street with and have people stare in awe and jealousy.
She shook her head of that though What am I doing?! Why am I thinking about something like that? I never cared about that stuff before. I like Beckett because he's sweet and I really like him.

She tried not to think about it for the next few hours and spend most of her time in her bunk reading and listening to music. Not even Patrick wanted to talk to her. Everyone knew what had happened and she was ashamed, but didn't want to feel like a slut, so she decided to act like William's girlfriend from now on. She thought maybe she could even convince herself and forget about hurting Andy.

The bus pulled into the venue, she looked out and saw The Academy Is tour bus, ran out before everyone else, flung her arms around Beckett and kissed him in front of everyone.
He kissed her back, happy that she decided to greet him this way and they walked into the building, holding hands.

She was happy. She was happy she was with Beckett and was excited to talk to Patrick and work things out.

She looked back, and her heart fell again as she saw Andy sitting on the steps banging his drumsticks on his knee and bobbing his head. The expression on his face hurt her, almost as much as she hurt him.




Sign up to rate and review this story