Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Big Dreams and Forbidden Love

trophy boy vs perfect boy ... head vs heart.

by thexrealxme 3 reviews

questions feelings for william when he starts to act strange.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1076 words

0Unrated
"I think you and William make a really cute couple."

Megan turned to see Pete standing next to her. Starting a conversation without being rude.

Megan smiled "Oh yeah? I think we do too."

Pete lifted his head to turn to her slightly "Listen Megan, Andy's my brother, he's my best friend, and he's in love with you. Really in love with you. I just wanted to let you know that some people might be talking about yours and Beck's relationship, but don't let it get to you. I love Andy but I think you deserve what you really want. If you really want to be with William Beckett, don't let anyone's talk stop you."

Megan stood there shocked. "Pete. Wow. Thank you. Really, that means a lot. I really feel bad because Andy's amazing and I don't want to hurt him, but things just happened this way. No other way. I'm sorry."

"Well... just think about what you really want and go for it. No matter how much I hate you, I have your back." He smiled and winked and began to walk away.

"PETE!" Megan called after him and he turned. "I'm really sorry for the way things were between us. Start over?!"

Pete smiled and nodded. "Absolutely. and ... I dont hate you."

At that moment she felt a hand run down her spine and rest on the small of her back. She felt warm breath on her neck that made her slightly uncomfortable, but she couldn't put her finger on why.
Beckett whispered in her ear "We have an hour before we leave... let's go somewhere."

Megan turned an obeyed like a dog and followed Beckett to a room far away from everyone else and empty. He started making love to her but she felt no passion. She couldn't. It made her feel awful, but she knew she had absolutely no feelings for William Beckett and it broke her heart. She hated hurting people. She had already done it once and did not want to go through it again.

She sat up and smiled "Okay... we should go back and help pack up everything." She patted her sex hair down and went to stand up. Beckett gently guided her to sit back down and kissed her neck.

"Whats wrong? You've been acting uncomfortable lately."

She smiled a fake smile... aware that her feelings were coming apparent. "NO!" she kissed him "I'm not uncomfortable. I just..." she lied "...I just don't want this internship to go wrong and I feel bad always disappearing like this."

Megan layed in her bunk while everyone else on the bus was talking in the kitchen and having a good time.
She layed there and thought about what Pete said about going for what she really wanted. She realized that she didn't know what she wanted.
She wanted Andy, bad. But she didn't want to hurt Beckett. He didn't deserve it. On the other hand, he also didn't deserve leading Beckett on. All these emotions were overwhelming her and made her very confused.

She thought of Beckett :: the incredibly gorgeous, tall, perfect trophy boy boyfriend. He was sweet and good to her, but also had that aarogance of knowing that he was good looking, and knowing that all the girls were in love with him. This also made her feel special, that he chose her... that he WANTED her.

She thought of Andy :: She thought of Andy the way she never thought of any boy before ever. Thats all she needed to know.

Megan wiped the tears from under her eyes and sniffed up her emotions and got out of her bunk. She went straight into the kitchen of the bus. Everyone stopped talking and stared at her blotchy face. Andy looked concerned but she tried not to look at him. She grabbed Patrick's arm...

"Patrick. I need to talk to you. In private. Now."
Patrick didn't ask questions... just followered her to the back of the bus for their privacy. They sat at the edge of the couch.

Megan spoke in a very soft whisper "Patrick. I dont know what to do! I'm so confused. I don't want to be with Beckett, but I feel awful breaking things off with him. I feel like a bad person. Patrick, I'm NOT a bad person. I never break boys hearts and I never hurt people ever. And I don't even know if Andy would want me back... then my heart would be broken too." she was rambling on so fast that Patrick grabbed her shoulders to slow her down.

"Hey... we're only on tour with the other bands for another 3 days, you and william havn't been together that long and just wait until then before you make any decisions. As far as Andy goes, I really don't know what to tell you. I know him so well, and I've never seen him act like this. He's pretty unpredictable at this point... just know you can't change anything thats already happened." He rubbed her arms and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled. "Thank you."

There was a knock on wall at the entrance and Andy was standing in the doorway. "I'm sorry, I just was wondering how long you guys would be back here."

Patrick patted Megan on her knee and got up "We are alll done here. Go, play your video games."

Andy took a seat next to Megan and picked up a controller. Megan sat there... not moving, not talking. She just wanted to be next to him.

After a few minutes, Andy broke the silence with a monotonous comment "Sooooo, How's /William Beckett: Sex symbol?/."

Megans heart sank and she decided not to come back with a harsh comment of her own. She turned her to him and said in a shameful wshiper "He's not... " she gulped "...you."

Andy sighed and she got up. Before fulling leaving she turned to him and said in the same tone as before "and... I didn't mean that in a bad way." She ducked out and went to her bunk for the rest of the night.


*********************
a/n:okay sooo i'm trying not to make william beckett look like an aarogant asshole because i'm a fan of him, i', just did it for the sake of the story.

please comment and let me know specifically what you like about it or what you dont like. THANKS SO MUCH AND KEEP READING!
Sign up to rate and review this story