Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > all for the family

10

by ahava 1 review

chapter ten

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-11 - 804 words

0Unrated
~Benji's POV~
I took a deep drink from my water bottle and mopped the sweat off my face with the towel Joel threw at me.
"Great show man." He said wiping himself off.
"Yeah," I said distractedly. I was actually pretty surprised the show was even half good, because I sucked. I haven't been able to out my all into playing anymore. I mean I loved it, but it didn't satisfy me anymore. My mind wasn't into it; it was always on Sophie and my kids. Sophie especially. She'd been acting strange ever since I left for tour, something I was starting to regret very much. She was probably so pissed at me for leaving; she probably thought I was a cold hearted asshole. Which in retrospect, I was.
I wasn't so sure I had made the right choice, which was why I was going to quit the band as soon as this tour was over. I hated that Sophie was mad at me, that she couldn't stand talking to me on the phone for more than two minutes. It broke my heart so bad that I was up every night, crying myself to sleep. The guys were being no help at all by constantly sending me nervous glances and asking if I was ok because I was mopey all the time. I know that they cared, but come on! A smooth confrontation would be nice, instead of random "it'll be ok, man" s.
I was just so down all the time. Nothing made me happy anymore, nothing made me smile. Except for when I would talk to Tayala, Sim, or Zeke on the phone and they told me they loved me and started to count down until I came home. I couldn't wait to get back to them either; it was weighing my heart down.
Shrugging the depressing thoughts from my head, I followed my brother down the hall to the dressing room.
Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed my shirt collar and yanked e into a dark closet, choking my neck.
"What the fuck?" I gasped as the door slammed shut and the large hand released my shirt, only to retake its grasp on my throat, holding tightly.
"Hello Benjamin." a man's voice growled.
"Dude, lemme go!" I choked, being unable to breathe. Something glinted in the drop of the light coming in through the crack between the floor and the door. Something brass with the man's fingers laced through the holes. "Oh no." I whispered.
"Oh yes." The man cackled cruelly. In the darkness I could make out only his outline which was scary enough. He was at least six feet tall and built very broadly, and judging by the strong hold around my neck, he was pretty muscular too.
"What do you want from me?" I asked trying not to panic. He just shoved me up against the forcefully, and I felt his face only a few centimeters from mine. "Dude, seriously, I can't breathe."
"I don't give a fuck!" he snarled. Suddenly I felt a pair of cold hard lips pressed onto mine a harsh kiss. I gagged, choking for air as he shoved his tongue down my throat. I was scared now. And I had nothing on this guy, he was huge! And I was so totally helpless. I tried pushing him away, but his grip was strong. He let down his clutch on my neck and pinned my arms to the wall above my head.
"I don't fucking carte if you're straight," he growled holding my hands with one hand and moving his other hand with the cold metal of the brass knuckles along my body, making me sick to the stomach. "I don't care if it hurts, or if it'll completely ruin your life. All I know is that you are the sexiest man in the world, and I'm going to fuck you Benji Madden."
By now, his hand had reached the no-no spot on my pants' zipper and I freaked. I tried yelling out, but his tongue was down my throat once more I tried fighting him off, but he held too tightly. And before I could do anything, my pants were at my ankles, and then my boxers. The Fucker moved closer and pressed his body to mine so I could feel his hard erection pressed against my thigh. I felt like I could throw up. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't. I was a guy, and I was married with three beautiful kids, he couldn't do this to me.
The last thing I felt was the excruciating pain below as he thrust into me roughly. I tried to scream out in pain and fear, but the brass around his fingers connected with my skull and it all went black.


*i was feeling bold...
Sign up to rate and review this story