Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 11

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 11 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-17 - 2303 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter. Thanks for the comments so far, they mean a lot to me! I always get a big grin when I read them. Anyways, please enjoy the new chapter!

I swear I'll save you, Dialga.

N tosses out his Zoroark as the plasma grunt sends out his Krookodile. The two began to fight, and White was left to watch. She hated this feeling of being unable to do anything without her Pokemon. She regretted leaving them in the PC for her vacation and promised herself that she would take them out once they got out of this mess.

She scans her surroundings, wondering how she can help. The plasma machine seemed to be drawing energy from the legendary pokemon Dialga.

If I can just shut off that machine, I can free Dialga! I don't see pokeballs on any of the other grunts… Maybe I can shut off the machine without them harassing me with their pokemon? They'll probably tackle me down, though… But I think I can see the power switch from here. If I can just quickly turn it off, Dialga should have time to escape. If only N could help me with this… But I know he will have to finish the battle with the grunt which will take a little while.

White stares deeply at where team plasma was working on their machine. They weren't paying attention to her, they thought she was useless. White was about to prove them wrong. She sprints across the temple, and the grunts at the machine notice. They aren't sure exactly what she was doing, and they start shouting at each other to stop her. Two grunts dive at her, trying to grab her. She narrowly dodges, and both grunts end up diving straight for the floor. She grins as she approaches the plasma machine, and there was a female grunt there waiting to stop her. White shoves her away, sending her falling to the ground. She quickly switches the power off on the machine, causing the yellow beam of light to cease, freeing Dialga.

“Plasma bastards.” White whispers under her breath with a triumphant smirk.

Dialga roars, now being free from its restraints. It angrily opens its mouth, sending an intimidating dragon pulse in the direction of the plasma grunts. They narrowly dodge the pulse, screaming and running down the mountain with their tails between their legs. “Plasma retreat!” One of them shrieks as they all sprint down the mountain.

The grunt fighting N had just recalled his final pokemon after losing. He hisses in frustration. “No way in hell am I retreating! Ghetsis will have my head if he knows we failed again. He begins to desperately sprint back towards the plasma machine with the pointless hope of starting it back up again. N recalls his pokemon, then runs after the grunt and roughly grabs his wrist. “Stop! You've lost, so retreat! Why do you have to hurt innocent-”

His sentence is cut short as the angered grunt has suddenly pulled out a small knife, slicing up N's arm harshly. “You stay the hell out of my way.” The grunt growls furiously, raking the weapon up a little farther up N's arm to prove his point. N falls to his knees in pain, whimpering as he holds his profusely bleeding upper arm. White screams for N, rushing to his side as Dialga roars, upset that its rescuers have been harmed. It sends out another dragon pulse, this time aiming for the plasma machine. The machine explodes and crumbles upon impact. The grunt swears under his breath, and takes a run for it, knowing that he had no chance of trying to draw power from Dialga without the plasma machine.

White wanted to chase after the grunt and give him a piece of her mind, but she was much more worried about N. He was currently on his knees, holding his wound on his upper arm. “N, are you okay?” She demands. N whimpers under his breath, the burning in his arm very hard to ignore. “It hurts a lot… But I'm okay...” He tries to stop his tears from flowing out, but a few escape from his blue eyes, rolling down his cheeks silently.

Her heart convulses as she sees N in pain. It made her want to cry too, and she wished she had been able to stop the grunt. However, it had all happened too fast for them to have done anything about it. She quickly brings out her bag, furiously digging through it to find her medical kit. She finds it, pulling it open and hastily setting it beside N.

She knew she was going to have to ask the impending question in order to treat him. Although it embarrassed her, N's health was obviously much more important. “N, it's going to be hard to bandage your upper arm with that sweater on. Can you please take it off so I can treat you?”

N was in too much pain to care what she did right now. He complies with her wishes, pulling off his black sweater with a wince as the fabric brushes against his wound. Although he was embarrassed for her to see him only partially clothed, he wanted relief from the pain. With his breathing labored and his vision a bit blurry, he holds out his arm in hopes White can soothe the pain. She gasps when she sees the amount of blood from his upper arm. Luckily, on further inspection, it seemed he wasn't going to need switches nor a hospital trip. He was just going to need a large bandage and a lot of medicine.

She takes out her bandage roll, applying some medicine onto it and gingerly rolls it around his large wound. She covers the wound, wincing as she notices the amount of blood soaking into the bandage. After wrapping it, she ties up the ends and securing it. She leans forward, kissing him on the cheek, hoping he would feel better. “There you go, N.”

With the medicine applied, his arm was already beginning to feel a bit better. Her kiss upon his cheek had definitely made him feel better as well. He manages a small smile towards her as he reaches for his sweater. “Thank you, White.”

“You're welcome. You're okay, right?”

He nods. “Thanks to you.”

Secretly, White was a bit sad to see the sweater going back on him. She thought he looked good shirtless, and she found herself staring at his naked chest as he begins to pull the sweater over his head. N notices her stare upon his body and blush creeps onto his cheeks.

A loud stomp interrupts the two of them. Startled, the two look behind them. In the midst of the injury happening, they had both forgotten that Dialga was still there.

I give my gratitude to you both for assisting me in this situation. Thank you.

N smiles warmly at the large legendary pokemon. He turns to White, whispering a translation to her. “Dialga says thank you.”

“You're welcome!” N and White both shout in unison. They look back at each other, amused that they had spoken the same words at the same time.
With a farewell roar, Dialga summons a portal and disappears inside. The portal closes behind it. N and White watch this scene unfold with wide eyes.

“Legendary pokemon really are amazing...” White whispers.

N grins, taking her smaller hand in his own. They had gotten quite comfortable holding hands, and now it felt like second nature to them. “I'm glad we were able to help Dialga.” N says, looking towards where the portal Dialga used had been.

“I wish we could have taught those plasma bastards a lesson. But I was so worried about you, I let them get away...” White grumbles under her breath, cursing the plasma team again.

Guilt dawns upon N. “Sorry for getting hurt, White. Those grunts need to pay for what they have done.”

White shakes her head, putting her hand upon his head and ruffling his green hair gently. “It's fine, N. I'm just glad you're okay.”

After talking a bit more, the pair decided they should climb down the mountain and set up camp for the night, since the sun was beginning to set. By the time they had climbed down the mountain and exited the cave, it had already grown to nearly night time. The new route they had found had a bridge crossing a river, and they decided to set up their sleeping bags under the bridge for the night.

As N lays in his sleeping bag waiting for sleep to come, he notices White had her back to him, and she was slumped over with her arms seeming to be moving furiously. Curiosity overtakes him as he silently crawls out of his sleeping bag. He sneakily peers over her shoulder, incredibly curious as to what she was doing. She was currently writing in her journal.

“White, what's that?” N murmurs, resting his chin on her shoulder as he peers over to see what she was doing. His warm breath tickles her collar bone, and she gasps at his sudden closeness. Blush creeps upon her cheeks as she quickly closes the journal. “I'm writing a diary.”

N's curiosity peaks as she quickly tucks away her diary. “A diary? Like an auto biography?”

“Well, I guess it's sort of a biography. I write about my day and my feelings in here, as well as my secrets.”

His eyes sparkle. “Secrets? Can I read your journal, White?”

She crosses her arms, huffing. “No way! I have super secret things in there.” She tucks her journal back in her bag, laying back down in her sleeping bag with a sigh.

There's no way I'd let him see what's in my journal… That would be way too embarrassing…

Disappointment consumes N as she puts her journal away. He had really wanted to see what was inside. After she said he couldn't look at it because of the secrets inside, he found himself wanting to look at it even more. He was curious about the inner workings of White's mind and he wanted to learn and understand more thing about her.

However, he decided he would respect her wishes. He lays down in his sleeping bag as well, pulling out his own Zorua doll that White had bought for him. He hugs it close as the pair both attempt to get some sleep. White had fallen asleep quickly, evident by her now heavy breathing. However, N found his mind being taken over by the thoughts of her journal.

After a while of tossing and turning, N sits up from his sleeping bag with a sigh. He wanted to respect White's wishes, but he really wanted to know what sort of secrets she had. As he sits up, he notices her pink journal poking out of her bag. With a bit of guilt, he gives into temptation and quietly grabs her journal, flipping it open with nervous hands.

I'll just take a little peek…

He flips through the various entries, turning it to a random entry, He begins to read, his heart pumping fast in nervousness. The entry date was a few months ago.

Today I watched that new romantic comedy movie. These always make me so happy but also jealous of how cute their relationships are together. I really wish someone would carry me princess style in their arms like he did in the movie.

N begins to think to himself, planning that he would surprise her by picking her up and carrying her princess style. He hoped it would make her happy. Although he knew he should put the journal back, he guilty finds himself flipping to a more recent entry, the one from the current date.

Today N and I saved a legendary pokemon from team plasma. It was really crazy, and I thought we weren't gonna be able to do it. However, he was able to fight off the grunt and I was able to turn off the machine. But he got hurt! I was really worried that he was going to be very seriously injured, but luckily he didn't need stitches. The wound still looked very painful though. It made me really sad seeing him in pain… It made me want to cry. Ever since N and I have been traveling together, I've been so happy. He always brightens up my day because he is just so adorable and kind. I hope we can continue to travel together. He always makes me feel so nervous… I wonder if I'm starting to like him as more than a friend? That would be very embarrassing…

N quickly shuts the diary, stuffing it back into her bag with his face flushed and his heart soaring. It made him feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside but also nervous.

She feels the same way as me… She makes me nervous as well, and I love traveling with her. But, I think she is more kind than me. She is the kindest person I ever met… I'm lucky that she wants to be friends with me. But what did she mean that she likes me as more than a friend?

As N lays back into his sleeping bag, he continues to ponder White's words from her journal as he slips into a deep sleep filled with dreams of her smile, her kisses on his cheek, and her fluffy hair.

Thanks for reading, guys! Please review and or comment, I love feedback! I read all comments and reviews, and I appreciate them a lot. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and please stay tuned for the next one!
Sign up to rate and review this story