Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 10

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 10 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-16 - 2167 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I have some bad news… I won't be able to update quite as often because my summer break is ending and school consumes a lot of my time. I will still try to update as much as I can, so please understand! I'll try for 3 times a week to update, but hopefully no less than once a week if I get super busy with stuff at times.

White slowly slips out of her sleeping state when she slowly becomes aware that something warm and heavy was obstructing her ribs as she lays in her sleeping bag. She gasps out a little air, opening her blue eyes to see what was constricting her. It was early morning, and the sun had barely risen. The first thing her eyes focus upon is a mass of tea green hair which blocked out most of her vision. She cranes her neck upwards, wondering what was on her. She finds that N and her must have changed positions in their sleep, since he was now hugging her like a teddy bear with his sleeping face nuzzled into her chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around her midsection.

Her face warms up as her eyes widen. He was hugging her like a doll. Had he mistaken her for the Zorua doll she had bought him?

I'm not a Zorua doll, oh my god!

Although White had to admit that being in this position was embarrassing and a bit exciting, it hurt her ribs a little. She attempts to pry off his strong grip, but it was useless. He was obviously much stronger than her, even in his sleeping state. White found this fact a bit embarrassing but also frustrating. She pulls at his arms again, at least hoping he would wake up. When that doesn't work, she tries to move his head off her breasts, since she found that part the most embarrassing. His head would barely even budge.

Finally, White gets fed up. With her cheeks flushed, she loudly proclaims, "N, I'm not a Zorua doll!"

Her loud voice next to his head causes N to rouse out of his dream. His cloudy blue eyes slowly open, and the first thing he sees is White's blushing face. "I'm not a Zorua doll." She repeats in exasperation, but giggles as she sees N's very confused expression. He realizes after a few moments that he had been clinging onto White, and abruptly pulls away with blush creeping onto his cheeks.

I dreamed I was hugging White… I never knew I was actually doing it in reality as well….

Meanwhile, White has lifted up her black shirt up slightly so she could inspect the area on her midsection where he had been holding on so tightly during his sleep. N wonders what she is doing, and watches in wonder. Various pink marks the size of his fingers were displayed across her midsection. Guilt consumes him as he realizes that he had held onto White too tightly in his sleep and had caused her pain. He doesn't know what to do. He wants to make it better. He wanted to erase the pain he had caused her.

"White… I'm sorry… Are you alright?" N's blue eyes are extremely concerned for her.

White grins. "Don't be so worried, it hardly hurts. Don't be sorry, I'm fine." Although she was trying to reassure him that these little pink marks that would likely fade in an hour were nothing to worry about, N didn't seem to be calming down.

N suddenly leans over, pushing her down gently and begins to lightly kiss each pink mark on her midsection that he had caused. White gasps, his lips upon her midsection causing her stomach to fill with butterflies. Her heart beat faster, knowing N was on top of her. It made her nervous and excited at the same time. Somewhere in her mind she knew she should stop him, but she couldn't form any words.

He kisses another pink mark as White whimpers, "N, what are you doing?"

He kisses another one and then responds. "Your kiss upon my cheek made me so happy, and I thought kissing these marks would make you happier and make the pain disappear." His lips graze another little pink spot as she finds herself gasping again. The feeling was so intense for some reason, and she found that she liked it a lot.

After kissing the final mark, N brings his face away from her midsection and peers up at her face as she was pinned beneath him. His cloudy blue eyes stare into her deep blue ones. "I'm truly sorry, White."

She laughs nervously. "It's really nothing, N. But thank you for trying to make me feel better. It was kind of cute."

His eyes widen at being called this.

Cute? I'm cute?

His blush deepens as he crawls off her her. He stands up and offers a hand to help her up as well. She takes his hand, standing up beside him. It is silent a few moments more before White decides what she thought they should do next. "Are you ready to head to Eterna City?"

N nods with a big grin.

Later…

Eterna city was a bit disappointing, other than the statue of the dragon that they checked out before heading to Mt Coronet. The city was small and rather bland. The statue of the dragon was often the reason why visitors would stop by before heading to the next town over.

The pair head towards the mountain, staring up at its peak in wonder. The mountain was perhaps the biggest they've ever seen, and the top of the mountain wasn't even completely visible from where they were, since the clouds covered it up at some point. However, they were able to see that towards the top of the mountain that they were able to see, they saw that it had gotten high enough in altitude that snow had covered higher parts of the mountain.

"I can't wait to reach the peak of the mountain! I wonder if a legendary Pokemon actually resides there? I really want to see it with my own eyes!" In her excitement, White begins to pull N's hand a little faster as they walked together towards the entrance of the cave of the mountain.

N can agree with her excitement. He also wondered if a legendary Pokemon truly resided at the top of the mountain like it said in the legends. They travel farther and the cave, and luckily it was bright enough to walk around. As they reach the exit of the cave, N begins to concentrate to see if he can hear the voice of the legendary Pokemon. He hears nothing, and he and White exit the cave. Once outside, they are truly at the base of the mountain and they both look up in wonder. Luckily, this side of the mountain had a trail they could follow towards the peak. However, it would definitely take a long time to get all the way to the top.

Traveling up the mountain the first hour was easy. Sure, it tired out their legs a bit, but the temperature around them was reasonable. Not too hot, not too cold. However, as they traveled up higher towards the peak, the weather began to grow colder and colder the higher they went. By now, a few snowflakes had started to fall onto them. White begins to shiver, and N notices.

"White, wait."

White spins around, teeth chattering. Although she was cold, she was more so focused on getting to the peak of the mountain than anything. "What is it?"

"You're wearing only a short sleeve shirt and shorts… You seem so cold. You can wear my white shirt over yours to help you keep warm." N pulls out his bag, digging through it to find the white button up that she had borrowed from him previously. He hands it towards her.

White wanted to deny his kind deed and say she was fine, but she was definitely freezing now that she had stopped for a moment from all the running and hiking. She gratefully takes the button up, slipping it over her black off the shoulder tee and buttons the shirt up. Luckily, the white button up was pretty long on her since N was so much taller. It covered up some of her exposed legs.

"Thank you, N. Now, let's get to the top!"

White had just taken N's hand again when he gasps, falling to his knees. A loud shrieking voice has suddenly invaded his mind.

Stop! It hurts! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAA!

N curls up in a ball, the voice echoing extremely loud throughout his mind. He knew somewhere in his mind that one of his Pokemon friends must be in trouble nearby. The loudness of the shrieks continues to invade his mind, and he wants to help his Pokemon friend who seemed to be in agony.

White gets on her knees next to him, holding his shoulders in panic. "N! Are you okay! N!"

Although the screams of agony were crippling to him and seeming to consume everything, N manages to stand up. "There's a Pokemon in trouble! It's in horrible pain… We need to help it! I think it is at the top of the mountain!"

White nods, and they hurriedly run the rest of the way up the mountain.

As they near the peak of the mountain, the screams of the Pokemon in N's mind grow louder, and he finds it hard not to fall over and curl up into a ball like he did before. It was such a strong presence of a voice, it was overwhelming. He had never heard a Pokemon's voice quite like it. The voice seemed to be something different. It held power, it held authority.

The pair are out of breath but continue the hurried pace up the rest of the mountain. As the peak comes into view, they both gasp in unison. The peak of the mountain had come into view. The peak was surprisingly flat, and there were old stone tiles covering most of the ground. Crumbling collumns surrounded the edges of the peak. It had probably been some sort of temple or shrine at one point before it had collapsed somehow into this ruined state.

However, at the peak, N and White weren't alone. Once they walked onto the stone tiles of the ruined temple, they saw that team plasma had set up a sort of camp there before them. A group of 6 grunts were huddled around a small machine, and the machine was powering a yellow beam which streamed towards the source of the Pokemon cries. At the edge of the peak, a massive Pokemon stood on all fours. It had a long neck and had a sort of fan of metal on its back. It looked to be made of steel. It was the legendary Pokemon Dialga.

The screams of Diagla's agony continue to echo through N's mind. Dialga notices N, and cries for help once it sees them. The yellow beam from team plasma's machine seemed to be immobilizing Dialga, since it struggled but was unable to move much.

"Team plasma, free that Pokemon now!" N steps farther onto the peak, hand in hand with White.

"Yea, free the Pokemon, or ELSE..." She hisses loudly.

The grunts quickly turn around, surprised to have a visitor at the top of a mountain. A female grunt addresses them with a scowl. "It seems like we have uninvited guests. One of you guys take care of them while I continue to draw the power from Dialga."

N growls under his breath as a different grunt approaches them with pokeballs in hand.

White stands there, unsure of what to do since she didn't have her pokeballs or Pokemon. Regret courses through her as she sees the legendary Dialga in pain but is unable to do much of anything about it. Rescuing the Pokemon would be all up to N, since he was the only one with the Pokemon he could use to fight the grunts.

N touches his Pokeballs on his belt with a mournful expression. I'm sorry, friends, but I'll have to rely on your strength again to save this Pokemon. Please forgive me.

N tosses out his Zoroark as the grunt tosses in his Krookodile.

Dialga roars again in agony as its power continues to be sapped away by team plasma's machine.

I swear I'll save you, Dialga.

Little did they know, team plasma didn't plan on using Pokemon as the only weapons to defeat them…

Hope you enjoyed guys! Sorry for the short chapter and potential spelling and grammar issues, I'm tired and I have school in a few hours so I hope you guys understand. Please review and tell me what you think, I really love feedback! Anyways, please stay tuned for the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story