Categories > Comics > X-Men > Genesis(Marvel) English Ver.

Chapter 1

by AndyReigns 0 reviews

Chapter 1

Category: X-Men - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2017-08-14 - Updated: 2017-08-14 - 1061 words

0Unrated
"Have you ever wondered what would have happened if some decision you made during your life would have been different? What would your life be like if only one factor had been different? Or if an unexpected event, such as an accident, had not happened?

That happened to me. A simple change of decision, gave a return to my life. And he would never be normal again. But, before, who was I? Simply a teenager who went unnoticed in high school. Although considering the class of people attending my institute, I prefer to limit myself to my group of misfits. I went to class, and I went home, where no one was waiting for me. My parents work outside and in the country my only legal guardian is my brother who works all day. The most exciting thing I do is buy a new comic or video game or watch videos of The Avengers. They sure do not fall into a boring routine "

Astrid was heading for the comics club after school. When he arrived, they were all there. It's only 5 members counting it.

-As soon as you have all arrived,- said Astrid sitting at the table-

-We thought you would come without glasses.- Said Kai, the oldest of the members-

-And why?- Astrid asked-

-Amy has not been bothering you today? We thought he'd break your glasses again.- Ryan, the president of the club-

-Amy .... It annoys everyone, .- Astrid said sighing annoyed-

-But you have a special obsession with you,- said Susan, Astrid's classmate-

-Well, it's not for nothing.But do not we have to organize anything?- Interrupted Mike, the vice-

-That! Is all going well this weekend to see the comet rain? -Ryan said excitedly-

-Clear! It's not something you see every day! -Said Kay-

After finishing discussing the plan for the weekend, Astrid went home and as always, there was no one. He started watching television and saw a story related to The Avengers. Later, they gave a talk show and the talkmakers talked about having a hero in Georgia. It was also said that a scientist was trying to revive prehistoric animals.

The following day, during lunch, Astrid and his friends went to the dining room. They were talking as Astrid noticed something cold that fell through her hair and neck.

-Oh! I am sorry! I had not seen you ... -He looked up and saw Amy, a girl with short black hair and abundant makeup accompanied by one of her friends. Amy started to laugh and dropped the empty milk carton over Astrid-

Astrid lowered her head and clenched her fists.

-Come. Let's go to the bathroom. -Susan took her arm and took her-

-It was very strange that it was lunchtime and I still had not done anything,- said Astrid-

-Good thing you always have your hair pulled up,- Susan said wetting her hair-

Astrid took off her glasses and tried to clean them but traces of milk remained.

-I'll have to sit in front of you, otherwise I will not see anything.- Astrid put the glasses back in her case. -Come on, Susan, I want to do something even if the consequences are bad.

Returning to class, Amy looked at them with a smile but only a few minutes later, the director entered the classroom and took Amy.

-You did good,- Susan whispered to Astrid. -You should have done it sooner.

-We'll see the consequences,- sighed Astrid-

As he left class, he said goodbye to Susan and headed toward his house. But someone grabbed her by the arm and led her into an alley. It was Amy.

-Your move did not go very well. They will not kick me out, -Amy said, folding her arms.

-What?- Astrid stepped back but ran into two other Amy-

-Do not play the fool. Although a little if you are, of course. -Amy and her friends burst out laughing.- You do not think you'll get away with this one?

Amy's friends took the backpack off sharply and Amy threw her on the floor. In less than a second, Astrid began to feel the blows and kicks. When they finished, they went laughing and threw the backpack.

When she got home, Astrid looked at herself in the mirror. He had several bruises on his back and his ribs. Also on the legs and scratches on the arms. The next day was the rain of comets and Astrid chose clothes that covered all the bruises, did not want to make things worse.

-Well, guys. We're going to set up the camp. -Mike said, pulling everything out of his backpacks-

-There are 3 other groups camped here. Some Boyscouts, some scientists and another institute club.-Said Kay helping Astrid with his shop-

-Hey, Astrid, will not you be so covered in heat?- Susan asked.

-Susan, we'll be here all night, it'll be cold,- Ryan-

When it was night, Mike went for a walk around the other camps and when he returned he told them all to move.

-Scientists say it will look better from the other side of the mountain,- Mike said, picking up the camera-

Everyone got up except Astrid.

-Is something wrong?- Ryan asked.

-No, go ye.Do you want to document it? -Said Astrid-

-Yes, but .... Sure you'll be fine here alone?- Ask Kay-

-Yes, easy. I want to enjoy not being so much in the city.

-Okay ..- Somewhat insecure, they all left.

After a while Astrid went down to the foot of the mountain where there were not so many trees and was flatter. Then the comet rain began to appear. Astrid began to hear a loud sound, and in less than a second she saw something falling from the sky in front of her. Immediately he wanted to run, but when he turned and saw him better, he saw that it had an almost perfect oval shape. Not at all natural. He also noticed that it had an opening large enough to enter and a green light emanated from the inside.

She thought about it a lot, but in the end, she decided to go a little closer and saw that on the outside, that rock had some kind of inscription. But now something was driving him in ....
Sign up to rate and review this story