Categories > Comics > X-Men > Genesis(Marvel) English Ver.

Chapter 2

by AndyReigns 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: X-Men - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2017-08-19 - 1063 words

0Unrated
She thought about it a lot, but in the end, she decided to go a little closer and saw that on the outside, that rock had some kind of inscription. But now something was driving him in.

Fortunately, the opening was large enough to enter without touching anything. The interior was completely hollow and the walls glowed green. Astrid moved closer to the walls but not touching them. Then he thought he saw green smoke coming out of the wall and heading toward it, jerked away and inadvertently touched the wall behind. He felt a puncture in the back and when turning, saw that the same green smoke came out of that wall and entered by his back.

Out of shock, Astrid touched the wall with her arms and legs, which made more smoke emanate from the rock and began to enter her body. Then he saw the light begin to disappear and the rock turned completely black.

She ran from there and checked to see if she was injured. But he saw nothing.

-Astrid!- Susan and the boys came running-

-We came as fast as we could,- Ryan said.

-Craig, take pictures of that,-said Kay-

-You're good? You were very close. -Susan-

-Yes ... But I think there's something out there that's hallucinogenic,- Astrid-

-Then we should go. Someone will come to remove it and it's better that we're not here. -said Mike-

Before leaving, Astrid took one last look at the meteorite. Arriving at the camp, Astrid did not say a word. He went straight to his tent. Astrid turned to look at her arms, but seeing no sign of injury, she thought it had all been a hallucination. So he went to sleep.

When she woke up, Astrid felt completely freezing even though she was not cold. It was like it was freezing.

-Astrid, are you okay?Are you pale- Mike asked as he left the tent-

-Yes. But I'm still affected by yesterday. -said Astrid-

-Well, when you go home you put your comics and you will see how it happens to you .- said Susan-

-You're right. I just need to relax a bit. -said Astrid-

Returning to the city, she had recovered her temperature and Susan accompanied her to the apartment but when they were bidding farewell, Susan noticed something.

-What is that arm wound?- Susan took his arm and lifted the sleeve of his jacket a little-

-It's nothing- Astrid shrugged-

-It looks like a blow. Has not Amy done anything to you?

-Do not. Why you think so?

-Because is what happened, right? You can not continue that way! Especially because it can get worse.

-Amy will wear out.- Astrid took the keys to enter the apartment-

-Or maybe not. Astrid, you're not the only person you're upset about. We have to do something.

-Susan, Amy is a girl who spends her teens watching high school sweethearts. She just likes the typical role of the dancing queen. Until you realize that being this way in high school is not good for after graduation. Besides, what can we do?

-Surely something we can do.

-Yes, and I'll tell you. Just hold it and enjoy what we can. In my case, the game console. So if you'll excuse me, my unit awaits me. -Astrid entered the apartment and Susan left-

After hours in front of the console, Astrid went to the kitchen but on the way leaned on a wooden table and saw that smoke began to emerge from where he had his hand resting. When he lifted it he saw a great burn and some flames. Quickly she made water over him and looked at his hand. She did not have a wound, she had not even noticed anything.

-I think I'm still affected by the hallucinations of yesterday ... I'll take advantage that tomorrow is Sunday and I'll sleep as much as I can.-

The next morning, when Astrid got up and went into the living room, she passed the mirror in the hall. He saw that his skin was a metallic gray and his eyes had turned completely silver. He went to the mirror and began to touch his face and arms. Her skin had turned like metal, she bit her arm and noticed that it was not just the skin. He did not feel the blow. He began hyperventilating and pacing the floor. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them again, he returned to normal.

-I think I'll find a psychologist or something. I'm going crazy.- Astrid put the news-

They were announcing that scientists related to the field of biology and chemistry were disappearing. Astrid was going to start reading comics when she started thinking about something. He returned to the mirror and took a deep breath. He began to think repeatedly of "ice."

He saw that her skin turned white and covered with frost. Her hair hardened and her eyes turned completely white. His clothes remained the same, but when he touched her, he froze. He looked at himself again in the mirror and returned to normal, but even so, when I touch the mastic, this, it froze. He concentrated again, this time on the fire. I touch her clothes, still frozen and the ice evaporates almost instantly but the clothes started to burn. He put out the fire quickly.

He went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water. He concentrated again and little by little he saw the water coming out of the glass, but halfway down he fell to the ground.

-Who can I go to now?- She picked up her cell phone and called Susan, only told her to go to her apartment-

-Excuse me, what?- Susan asked. -You have superpowers? You have to leave comics and video games.

-It is true! Look. -Astrid snapped the fingers of her right hand and a small flame came out-

-Holy sh...! What the ?! - Susan jerked away - It's a trick, right? He gave you for doing magic ...

-That's not a trick!"-This time, Astrid turned on metal and touched Susan-

-Are you real metal?- Susan started to touch her and give her little punches-

-I did not know who to go to ...-

-Well, we have to do something with this ...
Sign up to rate and review this story