Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 13

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 13 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-21 - 2535 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback so far, it means a lot. Especially thanks to Alimjfan, they give me feedback on like every chapter haha. So yea, thanks for all the feedback guys. Hope you guys enjoy.

White and N dig into their food, much too hungry to even make simple conversation. They had been living on packaged foods for the past few days so a nice meal was greatly appreciated to them. White continues to drink from her cup, thinking of how strange it tasted. It looked a bit like soda, but it tasted very bitter and strong. However, she was much too thirsty to complain. Both she and N had finished both their drinks and hamburgers within a matter of a few minutes. However, as White began to drink more from her cup, she had noticed that she was beginning to feel a bit dizzy and sick. By the end of the meal, she felt like she was going to pass out.

N looks at her from across the large restaurant table, noticing how her eyes had become half closed and her shoulders had started to sag forward. Concern grows in N's mind. "White, are you okay?"

She finds N's words a bit muffled, and her vision was starting to leave her. The shapes and colors around her were becoming nothing but blobs in her view. "No… Need… Hotel...Bed..." Her head bobs up and down as she tries to hold it upward, but fails miserably as her head crashes onto the tabletop from being so disorientated. N gasps, incredibly worried for White. It didn't even seem like she had enough energy to make it to the hotel in the city. He furiously digs in his wallet, throwing a large sum of money on the table, hoping it would be enough for the food bill.

Sorry, White, but I'm going to have to carry you again. Your health is more important.

By now, she was already nearly passed out. The other surrounding customers of the restaurant were staring the pair in wonder, but soon they all became shocked when they saw N pick up White and carry her out of the building. He runs through the city as quickly as he can, desperately looking for a hotel.

Meanwhile, White was still barely awake. N looks down in concern at her as he carried her in his arms. Her condition seemed to be worsening rather than just being from a little dizzy. "White, we should take you to a hospital." He murmurs in distress, hating to see her unwell. White forces her eyes open a bit more, determination filling them. "No… Hospital. Just… Sleep."

Although N thought she would need to go to the hospital just to be safe, he decided to trust her judgment of her own feelings and complied with her wishes. He hoped she was just tired like she said she was. He carried her to the hotel, and bystanders of the city watched in awe as the tall green haired man carried a drunk looking young woman into the local hotel.

As they enter the hotel, the assistant workers inside gasp when they see White in N's arms. "Is she alright?" One of them demands.

N nods. "She is just very tired… Can we please have a room for two for the night?"

The assistant workers nod, quickly grabbing the room keys as they lead N to their hotel room. "You can pay later on your way out, just get her in bed for now. The poor dear looks like she is about to pass out."

The assistants open the hotel room door for them, and N mutters a thanks as the assistants close the door behind them, leaving N and White alone in their new hotel room. N carries White towards the large king sized bed, gently setting her down so she is laying upon the covers.

White was still awake, though her eyes were half lidded. Her mouth curls up into a lopsided and dopey looking grin and N sets her down upon the bed. "T-Tnkz N, I mean… Thank youuuuuuu N." She slurs through her sentence, and N can hardly make out the words.

"You're welcome. Are you sure you're okay White? You can hardly speak correctly… We should take you to the hospital." N is having a hard time resisting scooping her back into his arms and taking her to a hospital to make sure she was alright. She was acting so strange compared to her usual self.

Her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she slurs through her next sentence. "Ohhhhhh N! You allllllways worry about meeee! It's like kinda cute, buuuuuuut it makes me feel bad, you knowwwww?" She sighs in aggravation for some reason, and N finds himself staring at her in confusion, wondering why she was acting so strange. She continues her messed up silly statements. "You're just sooooooo innocent! It makezs me like all embarrassed cus you always do such intimatez stuff to me." White determinedly crawls out of the bed, earning a gasp of surprise from N.

"White, you need your rest! I thought you couldn't walk yet!" N has gotten closer to her, putting his arms on her small shoulders to make sure she didn't fall. She was wobbling a bit, but still managing to stand on her own two feet. "Nnnnnnnn! You always embarrassssss me all the timeee! I wanna be the one to make YOU blush for onceeee!" White inches closer to N, but suddenly loses her footing and trips, falling against him. Her sudden weight causes them both to tumble on the red velvet couch that was luckily behind them. N falls backward, his back against the couch. He ended up in a sitting position as White falls upon him, her chest against his and their cheeks awkwardly press together and their lips narrowly miss each other.

However, this position does not faze White. She leans back a tiny bit, so she can look him in the eye. She shifts her position so she is sitting between his open legs while on her knees. N blushes at their position and close proximity, but she was getting some enjoyment out of it. She looks him in the eyes, liking how he was blushing so much. She then leans forward, bringing her lips to his neck. In her strange state, she wanted to know what N would do if she kissed his neck. N's body stiffens as her lips meet his neck, but he does not push her away. His body heats up as she slowly moves her lips upon his neck, licking as she goes. A small moan escapes him as she does this, and he feels her grin against his neck at that noise.

She continues her assault on his neck, and N was overwhelmed with all the new sensations. Her lips and tongue upon his neck caused his pants to tighten in arousal. As she begins to move faster upon his neck, moving a bit lower to his collar bone, N finds words escaping him. "Please..." He begs, though not exactly sure of what. The sensations were too overwhelming for him to say anything else, and he found himself wanting more.

At his beg, White complies. She leans forward more, wrapping her legs around his waist and pushing herself as close to him as possible. He holds her back to make sure she doesn't fall, and she presses her breasts against his chest hoping to get a reaction out of him. His breath quickens as her chest tempts him yet again, and he moves tighter into their embrace, liking how she seemed to melt against him.

Suddenly, in the middle of their intense embrace, White's conscious finally slips away from her, and she passes out. N cries out in surprise as all of her weight suddenly pulls against his arms, and he has to get out from under her and lay her upon the couch before she slipped out of his grasp. He stares down at her sleeping face, trying to get his mind and body to calm down. His heart was still beating at what felt like a hundred miles an hour from their previous encounter. Although, he had to admit he had quite enjoyed it. He had never felt so heated and so excited before. He finds himself longing to be even closer to her. As he begins to calm down a bit, he thinks of how she would be much more comfortable in the bed. He carefully scoops her into his arms, carrying her from the couch back to the bed. Luckily, she still hasn't stirred from her dreamless state.

N definitely wasn't tired yet, so he finds himself with nothing to do other than to watch her slumber as he continues to think deeply to himself.

I wonder what got into her? She seemed so tired but then started acting so differently… Was it the restaurant food? What could cause such a behavioral change?

N finds himself at a loss as to what had caused her to act like that. After a while of sitting around, he decided that the only thing left for him to do was sleep. The approaching sunset seemed early enough for sleep anyways. To be honest with himself, N didn't like not having White around to talk to him. Although he was happy she was getting some needed rest, he felt lonely not being able to talk with her like he always did. As he crawls in the large velvet bed, he purposely inches his way a bit closer to her until their shoulders touched. Ever since they had slept together that first night, he didn't feel right unless he slept right next to her. He found it comforting to have her by his side.

N tosses and turned for a while, his mind dwelling on thoughts of love, their intimate encounter, and one of the most important questions yet.

Am I in love with White?

Later…

White awakes the next morning with an extreme haziness over her mind, and her head was throbbing. She groans, reluctantly sitting up in bed. Her eyes widen as she takes in the unfamiliar surroundings around her of the new hotel room.

How the hell did I get here? Last I remember was eating at the restaurant…

She looks to her left, seeing N, who was just rousing from his slumber. His tea green hair had grown fluffy and unruly from tossing and turning in his sleep, and White's lips turn up in a little smile as she sees this. His blue eyes open after a few moments, and their eyes meet.

It doesn't take too long for the question to come up. "N, what happened last night? I don't remember anything.

N's eyes grow wide in astonishment. He couldn't believe she didn't remember anything. He could still remember carrying her to the hotel vividly, as well as their intimate actions on the couch…

N couldn't find words to explain right away, and White grows impatient as she continues. "I think the restaurant served by alcohol by accident, and that's why I felt so crappy. That's also probably why I don't remember anything from last night." She shakes her head in annoyance, curing that restaurant worker. "I'm obviously not 21 yet. Couldn't she tell? Unless they served me alcohol by accident. How do you even do something like that by accident?" She continues to rant, her headache from the hangover causing her to be a bit snappy. "N, are you gonna tell me what happened or what?"

N blushes, the memories of the previous night flooding into his mind. White groans when she sees his flustered expression. "I was bad, wasn't I? I've never been drunk before… I don't even want to know what I did."

"Well..." N begins, feeling awkward. "You looked like you were about to pass out after eating your meal, and you asked me to carry you to a hotel for the night. So then I brought us here."

White leans a bit closer, feeling a bit suspicious. N blushes more, and his heart races as she leans so close that their noses nearly touch. She had noticed his blush when she had asked about the previous night, and she felt like he was hiding something. "So nothing else noteworthy happened?"

N gulped, not wanting to disclose the intimate experience on the couch between them. It was embarrassing enough for him to have experienced it in the first place, and he knew he wouldn't be able to talk about it without literally mentally imploding. He nods nervously, feeling a bit guilty for the small lie. However, he knew it would probably upset her more if she knew what she had done in her drunken state.

White raises one of her eyebrows, easily able to see through his little lie. However, she knew he wasn't going to offer up any more information, so she gives up on the matter.

After showering and cleaning up, the two headed to the next route.

Later…

The new route east of the city was a pretty ginormous forest, similar to the forest they had traveled in not too long ago. As they traverse through the route, a loud scream of agony rips through the silence, shocking both White and N. They both sprint towards the direction of the scream, concerned for whoever had made such a noise. As they traveled through the thick forest, they finally find the source of the scream.

They had reached a small clearing in the forest, and a tall man in his late teens or early 20s lays upon the grass, wearing a black suit and red tie. The suit was rather unique, with intricate purple markings across it. The cuffs on his sleeves seemed to be made of steel. His hair was a strange silver color, styled in a spiky short cut. White recognized him at once. He was Steven Stone, the former champion of the Hoenn region. He had always been on TV and had resigned from champion in order to travel the Sinnoh region not too long ago.

However, he didn't look too good. His right hand was covered in an absurd amount of blood, and he seemed to be passed out. N and White both get on their knees next to his body, inspecting him to make sure he was still breathing. He was, but his muscles were twitching occasionally and his large wound on his hand was a strange color.

White looks over to N in horror. "I think he's poisoned." The man next to her twitches in response, his face an unhealthy color. He seemed to be hanging onto life by nothing but a thread.

"What do we do?"

Whoop, there's the end of another chapter! With Steven in the mix, let's just say things are going to get a bit… Serious. Or perhaps a better word would be dramatic. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed, please review or comment, it means a lot! Next chapter coming out soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story