Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 14

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 14 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-08-27 - 2825 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, sorry for the little delay in releasing this chapter. I've been super busy and tired from school so I haven't got around to updating till now. I hope you guys understand, and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

"What do we do?" White whispers in horror, staring at the man known as Steven Stone below her. He was sprawled out, his face an unhealthy color and his limbs twitching. His eyes were closed, and the poisoned wound from his hand continued to seep blood onto the grass.

Stunned and not sure exactly how to remedy the situation, N found himself growing dizzy from the sight of blood. "We… We need to stop the bleeding."

Trembling, White lowers herself onto the grass next to Steven. She swiftly digs through her bag and pulls out her first aid kit. She begins to wipe away the mess of blood from his hand, and the contact causes Steven's eyes to open slightly. Although his vision was pretty blurry and he was too out of it to say anything, he looks to see what was touching him. He sees White's determined face as she carefully cleans his wound.

Ah, I've been saved. Steven focuses his hazy vision on White, drinking in all her features. He finds her to be so angelic, it was like she had swooped down from the heavens just to save him. He thought she was very beautiful and perfect in every way. Steven conscious slips away from him as she continues to wipe away the blood on his hand.

After the mass of blood had been wiped away from his hand, the true wound was revealed. It was a large gash that looked like fang marks of some sort of large bug. The flesh around the wound had turned a sickly yellow, and White knew that wasn't a good sign. He was definitely poisoned. "N!" White panics, looking over to him in desperation. "He's poisoned! What do we do?"

N sits down next to White, his mind racing as to how they could help this man out. He knew that taking Steven back to the Pokemon center would take way too long, he would definitely be a goner by then. An idea, as farfetched as it may be, comes to his mind. "Do you have an antidote in your bag for Pokemon? That might work on the wound, if it is from a bug Pokemon."

White knew there wasn't much of a choice now. She complies with N and his idea, digging through her bag in the medicine area for her Pokemon. She luckily had an antidote. She pulls it out, spraying the bottle onto Steven's infected hand. He twitches in his sleep, grunting in pain. White and N watch in determination, hoping to see some sign of the poison dissipating. The wound bubbled from the spray, and after the bubbles faded, the yellow sickly color from it seemed to have faded from his hand. They both breathe a sigh of relief.

White bandages up Steven's hand, and then packs away all her medical supplies. Although Steven was still sleeping and looking better than he was before, they still couldn't be too sure of his well being without taking him to a hospital first.

She begins to think of how she and N should probably take Steven back to the Pokemon center hospital to make sure he was okay. She puts her arms down under Steven, attempting to pick him up. However, it was definitely a futile attempt. She couldn't even budge Steven an inch.

White curses under her breath in frustration. She had always been a petite girl, and she hated how she could never do any heavy lifting.

N notices her attempts, and easily puts his arms under Steven, picking up the sleeping man into his arms with ease. Blush rises to her cheeks when she realizes again just how much stronger N is than her. However, she gets over it quickly. "N, we should take him back to the Pokemon center just to be safe."

N nods, and they head back towards the city.

Later…

After getting Steven checked into the hospital, they doctors had informed them that Steven was perfectly fine, just fatigued. They said that they got rid of the small traces of poison in his system, and that he definitely would have died if they hadn't used the antidote on him earlier. White was so glad that N had come up with that idea in time. The doctor advised them to let Steven continue sleeping for a while longer, so N ended up having to carry Steven to the hotel in the city. He hadn't woken up yet, and they knew he would be astonished to be waking up in a hotel with two strangers.

They had situated Steven Stone on the single bed in the hotel room, and they were currently waiting for him to to wake up. They knew they would have to give him some explanations.

As White and N sit around while waiting for Steven to wake up, White remembers that Steven would probably be hungry when he wakes up. He had been sleeping for several hours. "N… We should probably make him some food for when he wakes up."

N nods, although he would be no help in the cooking department. He had always made packaged instant meals, nothing home made. White heads into the little kitchen, grateful that the hotel had bothered with the luxury of a tiny stove and counter top.

She ended up making chicken noodle soup again, just like how she had when N was sick. It was unfortunately the only food she had in her bag. N watches in wonder as White goes about making the meal. He thought she seemed so skilled and experienced with home made meals, he envied her a bit.

As White begins to finish making the soup, Steven grunts from the bed, probably being awakened from the delicious smell. She pours the soup into the bowl, bringing it to Steven's bedside along with the fork. Steven's eyes slowly open, and he gasps when he sees the unfamiliar room. His eyes trail toward the open window of the hotel room, astonished to see that it was dark outside. Last time he had seen, it was mid afternoon and incredibly sunny. His mind relaxes a bit as he notices White. He still remembered her quite vividly from earlier when he was poisoned. However, he didn't remember seeing the green haired man.

White had noticed Steven's alarmed expression, and she keeps a smile on her face to make him more at ease. "Hi Steven, we found you poisoned in the woods so we took you to the hospital and then here. I made you some food, too."

Through all of this, N was watching their confrontation, not saying anything.

Steven manages a small smile, despite still feeling pretty crappy from the aftermaths of being poisoned. "Thank you so much for helping me out. But how do you know my name? Also, may I know both of your names as well?"

"I am N." N says simply, not offering up much more than that. Steven seems confused by his strangely short name, but he directs his attention to White. "I'm White. And also, of course I know who you are! I used to see you on TV all the time. You were the previous champion of the Hoenn region!" White gushes in excitement, a big smile upon her face. She had always watched his Pokemon battles on the TV, and she had always rooted for him. He was a truly exceptional battler. N's heart wrenches in pain as White continues to gush over Steven, and N found himself disliking Steven more and more for reasons unknown to him.

Steven blushes sheepishly as White brings the soup she had made towards him. She passes the soup over with a kind smile. He murmurs a thanks and digs into the delicious soup, grunting in approval at how tasty it was. After she had served him the food, White heads over to the couch where N was sitting and plops down next to him. She notices N's clenched fists and antagonized glare. "N, is something wrong?"

N shakes his head, upset that White had noticed. He didn't know why he was feeling this way for Steven, they had just met.

Meanwhile, Steven suddenly sways back and forth, his vision clouding up. He holds tightly onto his soup bowl, not wanting to spill it everywhere. White rushes over to him, concerned. "Hey, are you okay?"

Steven nods, his hands trembling violently as he struggles to set the soup bowl onto the end table beside him. "I'm sorry, White. I don't think I'll be able to finish this food you have made me. My hands are too shaky to even hold the bowl." He seems embarrassed at his inability to complete the task, despite nearly dying only a few hours before.

White didn't want him to go hungry, and she felt kinda bad that he could hardly feed himself. She couldn't believe what she was about to volunteer, but she knew was necessary until he got well enough to take care of himself. "It's fine, I'll just feed you."

Blush rises to Steven's cheeks, and N clenches his fist at this development, his teeth digging into his lip in aggravation. For reasons unknown to himself, he really didn't want White to feed Steven. He also didn't like the dreamy look Steven was getting as she was heading over towards him and the soup bowl. She hesitantly sits at his bedside, slowly feeding him with the spoon and taking care not to spill anything. Although she felt a bit awkward feeding him, Steven seemed the most embarrassed. He found himself thinking of how angelic White seemed as she smiled at him.

After they had made it about half way through the soup bowl, White places it on the end table and stretches her arms up wide. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. N, can you take over feeding Steven from here?"

"Sure, White. Don't worry about feeding him when you get back, I'll do the rest." N didn't really want to feed the bastard who was staring at White with drool practically coming from his mouth, but he also didn't want White to continue to feed him either, so he decided he would feed Steven instead.

Steven didn't liked being fussed over, but he knew it was inevitable. However, he was disappointed to find out that White wasn't going to be feeding him anymore. He also wasn't too fond of N. N made Steven a bit uncomfortable, since he had been eying him distastefully for a while as he was being fed by White.

She heads into the hotel bathroom, closing the door behind her. This leaves Steven and N alone in the hotel room. With an inward sigh, N gets up from the couch and goes over to Steven's bedside. He begins to feed the man, their eyes boring into each others awkwardly. Steven begins to wonder what exactly he had done to the man to make him dislike him so much, other than inconvenience him a bit with the whole poison situation.

N fed Steven at a much faster pace than White did, and he felt like food was literally being shoved into his mouth right as he had just finished swallowing. He was grateful when the soup bowl was finally empty and White had returned from the bathroom. The awkward silence from N was definitely making him uncomfortable.

White notices the tense atmosphere between the two men, as well as the strangely frustrated expression from N. She decides to mention the empty soup bowl instead to keep it casual. She wasn't quite sure what was going on with them, but she didn't want to worry about it right now. "Wow N, you sure fed Steven fast! Anyways, you guys wouldn't mind going to sleep, right? I'm pretty tired… I know it's early and all..." She looks down at the ground, her vision a bit hazy. She was still a bit wonky from her first hangover, and she hoped she would wake up the next morning feeling completely herself again.

"I'm fine with that, White. Thank you both so much for helping me out. If you guys hadn't helped me, I don't know what would have happened to me..." Steven trails off, not wanting to think of the what ifs.

"What happened to you anyways? How did you get poisoned?" White questions, intrigued.

Steven sighs, frustrated at himself for allowing the incident to occur. "While traveling through the forest I accidentally ran into an Ariados that was in a bush. It got angry and bit me on the hand. They're extremely poisonous, so I'm lucky that you guys were able to help me so fast."

"Yea, I'm glad too." White murmurs, happy that she was able to save this man's life. It was silent for a little while longer, so White heads over to the light switch and flicks them off. It was only then that she realizes they hadn't really set up completely sleeping arrangements. Steven was taking up most of the room on the small bed, and she knew it would be awkward if either she or N shared the bed with him after they had all literally just met. On further inspection, she notices that the couch she and N were sitting on together could probably fit 2 people. Not comfortably, of course. They'd have to be mashed together in order to both stay on the cushions.

White leans forward towards N, whispering into his ear. "We should sleep on the couch together for tonight so we don't bother Steven while he's recovering. You don't mind sharing the couch, right?"

A little grin grows upon N's face. He definitely didn't mind, he loved sleeping with White. "No, I really enjoy sleeping with you."

White blushes at his blunt honesty, and was grateful that it was dark so he would be unable to see her flushed cheeks. She lays down upon the couch, and N lays on the outside part, trapping her against the couch wall. Her heart begins to beat faster as he inches as close as possible, his chest pressing against her back. He inches downwards to he can position his head upon her shoulder. He then wraps his arms possessively around her waist.

This was unusual for N. Usually, he would sleep next to White and nothing more. Now he was embracing her tightly. This definitely hadn't gone unnoticed by White. He had also definitely been acting strangely ever since bringing Steven to the hotel room. She whispers in a very quiet tone so she doesn't wake Steven. "N, what's wrong? You have seemed aggravated ever since Steven came..."

N sighs, his warm breath tickling her collar bone. He whispers back equally as quiet, not wanting to wake Steven either. "I don't really know…"

"Come on, you can tell me."

"I… I just didn't like how he was looking at you. And I didn't like when you fed him… It made me angry for some reason. I wanted you to feed me instead, I wanted your attention instead. That's selfish of me, isn't it?" N bites his lip in frustration, angry that he was having such petty emotions for no apparent reason. "Why is this happening?"

White giggles quietly, thinking of how adorable N was. "N, you're jealous of Steven? Really?"

Realization comes to N. His mind tries to deny it as soon as it comes, but he knew that the unexplained emotion he was feeling towards Steven made the most sense to be described as jealousy. He begins to think of how he was probably bothering White by being like this. He wanted to ask her to stop being so close with Steven, but he knew it wouldn't be fair to ask that of her. "I'm sorry, White. For feeling this way."

White reaches behind her, managing to ruffle his green hair gently. "Don't worry about it, N. Although I certainly never expected you of all people to be jealous… It's quite adorable!"

Blush rises to his cheeks at her calling him this, and he finds himself embarrassed that he had told her all about this petty emotion he had been feeling. But he was glad she accepted him so easily. White really was kind.

After a few more minutes of whispering back and forth quietly to each other, the pair drifted off to sleep.

Yay, another chapter done! Please review or comment, it means a ton to me and I love feedback! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll work on the next chapter as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for the next one! Have a nice day.
Sign up to rate and review this story