Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 15

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 15 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 2607 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I hope you enjoy the Steven arc, I love the jealous side of N!

Steven awakes the next morning feeling extremely groggy and dizzy. As he sits up and his vision focuses, he looks around to see where White was. He spies her on the couch in the corner of the room, sleeping soundly while snuggled in the arms of N. They were both squeezed onto the small space of the black sofa, and she was facing against the cushion while he was facing her back, and his arms were wrapped around her from behind. Jealousy surges through him, and he emotionally berates himself for having this reaction.

I just met her yesterday! Why am I getting so attached… But she is just so kind and beautiful… I wish she could be mine.

As if on cue, N slowly rouses from his slumber. His cloudy blue eyes slowly open, and the first thing he sees is White's fluffy brown hair which took up most of his vision. A smile grows upon his face as his heart soars, realizing that White was still in his arms. He loved sleeping with her, and waking up with someone he cared about so much made him extremely happy. He found her to be warm and soft, and she also made cute little sleeping noises. N definitely wasn't ever going to tell her about the noises, it was his little secret.

Steven sighs lightly, which causes N to look over his shoulder in alarm. Their eyes meet, and N notices the blatant envy in his eyes. He possessively squeezes White's form a little tighter, not liking how Steven was looking at her like he wanted her. White stirs as he hugs her tighter, and he reassuringly pats her head softly to soothe her. White murmurs something unintelligible in her sleep, and a small grin grows upon her face as she snores a little before burying her head farther into the pillow. N found the snore amusing, and a small chuckle escapes him.

"What's so funny?" Steven hisses loudly to N, obviously envious of their embrace. N looks over his shoulder, shooting him a menacing glance. "Shhh… You'll wake her." He whispers, patting her head again as she stirs in her sleep. Her deep blue eyes flutter open, and she gasps to see N incredibly close to her and leaning over her on the small couch. There were only a few inches between them, and she could feel his warm breath upon the top of her head. She squeals, astonished, not used to waking up with him almost on top of her. Blush creeps upon her cheeks as she stuffs her face into the pillow, attempting to hide from the embarrassment but also to gain some composure. "N, what are you-"

"You woke her up!" N growls to Steven, upset that he had disturbed her sleep. N knew White needed the rest, especially after the previous hangover from not too long ago. Plus, he loved how peaceful and serene she seemed in slumber.

Steven crosses his arms and turns his head away, annoyed at how N was treating him. However, he did feel a bit bad that he woke White up. "I'm sorry, White."

White sits up, directing a cheerful smile to Steven. "No, it's okay. It seems you guys are already awake anyways. Now, how about some continental breakfast included with the hotel?"

Later…

N, White, and Steven stand at the exit of the route gate, the forest sprawling before them. White looks up into the early afternoon sky, admiring the clouds. "Well, I suppose it's time for us to part ways… N and I are just sightseeing, but I think we are going to head up to Snowpoint city at top of the region. I heard there is all kinds of cool stuff up there."

Steven can't deny the excitement that rushes through his heart. He also happened to be traveling to Snowpoint city, to check out the ancient abandoned ruins at the top of the mountain there. His heart soared in the hope that he might be allowed to accompany them. Well, specifically White. He also couldn't deny that he had grown very fond of her in the short time since they had met… Though he definitely wasn't fond of N. He had hoped N would head off somewhere, but it was apparent he wasn't going to leave White's side.

Steven decides to set aside his fears of her rejection and goes along with his mental plan. "I'm heading to Snowpoint as well! I've heard so much about the ancient temple on top of the mountain, and I heard the entire place is encased in ice and hard to navigate. I wonder what kind of treasures are hidden in there? I would bet that there are a ton of precious ores in there!" Steven finds himself going on a rant. He had always had a love for stones and gems. He steers himself back onto course towards the main subject. "Would it be alright if I joined you on your travels to Snowpoint? I quite enjoy your company." He brings on the charm, smiling with a slight suggestive smirk towards White. She seems unfazed, though. Steven directs his gaze quickly to N, and sees that he appears quite unhappy with the idea of Steven joining them.

Note that I meant her company, not yours, N. I definitely don't enjoy having you around. I only want White to be here. If I had it my way, you wouldn't be coming along, N. I'm going to make White's heart mine, and there is nothing you can do about it.

N reads the intimidating message in Steven's cold gray eyes. He knew that Steven wanted to steal White away, and he wasn't going to let it happened. He didn't want to lose her. He glares back at Steven with equal and perhaps greater defiance, his cloudy blue eyes narrowed in the ultimate resolve.

I won't let you steal White away…

White, being as dense as she is, finally notices the tense atmosphere that had been unfolding between the two men in the past few seconds. She collects her thoughts, trying to think of a way to pacify the both of them. "Um… You can tag along with us on the way to Snowpoint city if you would like to, Steven."

Steven smiles kindly at White, before smirking and directing a victorious gaze towards N. How about it? It's my first victory, N. She wants me to come with.

Disappointment clouds N's mind, and he stares down at the ground in realization that he'd have to be dealing with Steven for the next few days till they reached Snowpoint city. He didn't like this. He didn't like it at all. If N had it his own way, he would be traveling alone with White and they would snuggle every night like they always did.

Later…

After nearly making it through the large forest towards the next city, the sun had already begun to set. The group decided to set up camp as well as a campfire in a small clearing. They all sit in a circle and watch as the flame crackles and the stars begin to come out. It had been silent for a while now, and White decides to break the silence. "So, Steven… Care to tell us some info about your past? Why do you like ores and gems so much?" White is trying to make casual conversation, but she had to admit she was quite curious about the former champion's history. N's eyes flit over to Steven, and he admits to himself that he was a bit curious as well.

Steven leans forward on his knees, not exactly sure if he should bring up the story he was thinking of. He finally decides to just go for it. "My love for stone collecting goes back a while… I've always thought they were interesting, but I truly became passionate when I was in the cave..."

Flashback...

The young child Steven enters the dark cavern, nervous to be disobeying his father. He knew he wasn't supposed to venture into the cave until his father came, but he was just so curious as to what could be hiding in the depths of the massive cave.

He hesitantly enters the dark cave, curious but wary as to what could lay inside.


Steven continues his story of the past. "I went in the cave without my father's permission, and before I knew it, the entrance had collapsed in on me, and some rocks had fallen from the celing and trapped me. But I didn't expect to be saved…"

The boulders tumble from the ceiling, blocking the exit and any means of escape from the cave. The boulders continue to fall from deeper in the cave, and Steven runs away desperately to avoid them. However, one falls and crushes his foot. He screams in agony, his bone crushing beneath the heavy boulder. He couldn't move his leg, the boulder was too heavy.

As he begins to cry in desperation, and unfamiliar sound startles him, sending fear and adrenaline coursing through his veins. It sounded like shuffling. He becomes feared as the sound grows closer, and he is surprised to see a steel type Pokemon approaching him. It nearly blended in with the rocky surroundings, but he was able to make out his faded red eye. It was the Pokemon Beldum. The Beldum makes a distressed squeaking noise and it tries to move the boulder off of Steven. Steven continues to whimper in pain as the boulder continues to crush his leg. Eventually, the Beldum manages to push the boulder off of Steven.

Steven begins to smile as he continues his story, clenching the Pokeball on his belt tight. "The Beldum ran off after that, but I later returned to the cave to visit him. He seemed like he wanted to join me, since he would whine every time I left the cave. So I ended up catching him and making him my first Pokemon. He evolved into my trusty partner Metagross." He runs his fingers across the Pokeball which held his partner Metagross.

White's heart warms at the story, and she thought it was so kind that the Beldum had helped Steven out in the cave. However, she wanted to hear more. N had also found himself invested into Steven's story. "But Steven, you said the only exit got blocked by falling boulders! How did you get out?" White demands curiously.

Steven grins, happy that she was so enthusiastic to hear more. "Well, after the Beldum ran off, I had to find another way to get out. After being lost for hours in the huge cave, I saw a glimmering gem in the distance. I followed it, and I found a different exit to escape. I ended up taking the stone with me, since it was so pretty. I also think of it as a good luck charm, in a way. Who knows what would have happened if I never found my way out? I had the gem embedded in a bracelet that I wear all the time as good luck." To cement his statement, Steven holds out his wrist, pulling up his sleeve to reveal his bracelet. It had a thin silver band, and in the middle it had a pretty aquamarine colored gem about the size of a quarter. White and N stare at the gem in wide eyes, marveling at how it seemed to sparkle under the starlight overhead.

"It's so beautiful." White whispers, mesmerized by the intriguing color of the gem. She finds herself reaching out towards his wrist to further examine the gem. She looks up to make sure Steven was okay with it, and he nods. She hesitantly runs her fingers over the surface of the blue gem, marveling at how smooth it was. She withdraws her hand a little, but Steven suddenly grabs it, stopping her from moving her hand away anymore. Emotion surges through him as he takes action. He gingerly removes his bracelet, and snaps it upon her wrist. White looks up at the taller man in confusion, and Steven looks down at her with a warmhearted smile. "I want you to have this, White. It's my good luck charm, and it's always kept me alive. You saved my life yesterday, and I am in debt to you. If you'll accept this gift from me, I hope it will give you luck and keep you unharmed as well, like how it has kept me well so far." He gently kisses her hand before lowering her wrist.

N watches the scene unfold, his teeth gritting together and his mind spinning in circles. He couldn't believe that Steven was doing this. It made him sick to his stomach, and he wanted nothing more than to whisk White away into his arms.

White blushes at the intimate displays from Steven, and she begins to stutter. "But… This is really important to you, isn't it? You should keep it."

Steven shakes his head, smiling down at her. "No, I think you should have it. I hope it will give you good luck and keep you safe."

White accepts that he wants her to keep it, and she inspects the bracelet again. "Thank you, Steven."

Later…

A little while has passed, and it was completely dark now. The pair huddled into their sleeping bags, which were all spaced apart quite considerably. Steven had fallen asleep right away, but White and N still tossed and turned. N found himself thinking of what Steven had done to her, and his heart ached.

Eventually, he finds himself unable to deny his desires any longer, He inches his sleeping bag next to White's, and wraps his arms around her waist from behind. She gaps softly at the sudden intimate contact. He hugs her with fervor, wanting to keep her all to himself. Steven was driving him mad, and he found himself kissing her upon the cheek. White breathes in deeply as his lips contact her cheek, but she doesn't reject it. In fact, she found herself feeling quite good. His lips felt cool on her heated skin.

His broad chest presses against her as he angles his neck downward, and begins to run his tongue roughly along her neck with passion. He wanted to make her think of nothing but him. He didn't want her to think of Steven. White mewls quietly as his tongue brushes against the sensitive area under her ear, and her back arches slightly as he reaches her collarbone. After finishing with his wet kisses upon her neck, he winds his arms tightly around her waist again, resting his chin upon her head as he gets as close as possible.

"Is something wrong, N?" White whispers with a shaky voice. His assault on her neck had left her shaken, and she found herself wanting more. But, she was wondering why he had such urgency to his attitude.

"No, nothing's wrong…" N murmurs as he buries his lips into her hair.

I don't want to lose you to him. I don't want to lose you to anyone.

Yay, another chapter done! I hope I didn't bore you with Steven's back story, but I wanted to give him some background. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Please leave a review or comment, feedback is very important to me and makes me more motivated! Anyways, please stay tuned for the next chapter! Have a nice day.
Sign up to rate and review this story