Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 16

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 16 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-07 - 2423 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter! I hope you guys are okay with my updating schedule, it's definitely slowed down since school started again. I don't want to lose my fans lol .. Anyways, enjoy!

"Ah! We have to at least visit the onsen before we leave this town! I haven't been to one in forever." White excitedly jumps up and down, her brown curls bouncing as she imagines the warm water pooling against her and the warm steam clouding the air.

N tilts his head to the side innocently. "Onsen? Isn't that a Japanese styled hot spring? I've never gone to one before… Are they fun?"

White turns around, directing a big grin towards N. Her deep blue eyes sparkle in excitement. "Onsen are the best! I can't believe you've never gone… They're so relaxing." She sighs in contentment as she begins to imagine the hot spring again.

Steven walks between them, interrupting their conversation. "Alright then, we should visit the hot spring before we leave the town! I'll pay for us." Steven directs a little smug look at N, flaunting his cash mentally with his eyes. He could tell N was broke, and he obviously wanted to find leverage over N in any way he could.

White was oblivious to their little squabbles, and she couldn't help that a smile grew upon her face. She knew if she had paid to go to the hot spring, her wallet would be cleaned out for a while. If Steven was going to offer, she was definitely going to take him up on it. After all, the former champion was obviously literally rolling in the dough. "Thanks, Steven! I owe you!"

A little grimace makes its way on N's face. He didn't like how Steven kept trying to impress White. It made him feel lackluster and he found himself mentally paling in comparison to the rich and sophisticated former champion. He also didn't like that he wasn't able to pay for White either… He felt bad. She often ended up paying for a lot of the things since he hadn't had much money ever since he left Team Plasma.

Psh…. I'll have you know, Steven. I was previously a king. N pouts a little, directing a little glare in Steven's direction. Steven was still gloating, happy that he could make White happy in a way N couldn't.

The pair enter the main building of the hot spring, admiring the traditional styled Japanese architecture. The floor was composed of many tatami mats, and the doors around them were all the classic paper screen sliding doors. They approach the woman at the counter, and Steven begins to negotiate their stay. N and White wait patiently.

After Steven finishes paying the woman at the counter, he turns around and flashes them both a wide grin. "We've got a one night stay here, as well as unlimited access to the hot springs."

White squeals in happiness, excited for the luxury that would be coming her way. N finds himself smiling too, her bright smiles were always infectious. They all head off towards their reserved hotel room.

Later…

N looks around frantically, wildly confused. Where did White and Steven go? I just went to go to the bathroom… They already left me behind. But I do have to admit, this yukata they provided for us to wear is quite comfy… But where are the hot springs?

N walks down the wooden hallways, looking around for any sort of door, or any sort of telltale warm steam he was expecting of a hot spring. Eventually, he found two double doors which were right next to each other, and he had a hunch it was the hot springs, due to the steam coming out from under the paper screen doors.

Does it matter which door I open? They both seem to lead to the hot spring.

However, N didn't notice the small text at the top of the doors which read the male and female divisions of the hot spring. He opens the door, being greeted with the sight of a nearly naked White. His mouth drops open and his eyes widen as he takes in the sight of her. She currently had her back turned to him, and she appeared to be undressing from her robe that the hotel had provided. The robe was nearly off her by now, and he could see the subtle curve of her bottom as she slips the robe down further. As of now, he could currently see her entire naked back as well as most of her bottom. He found himself wanting more...

N found himself unable to say anything, his heart beating fast as he is completely mesmerized and also turned on by the sight of her pretty light skin and the curves of her feminine figure. A small gasp escapes him, which causes White to abruptly spin around, instinctively bunching up the robe to cover her privates. Their eyes meet, and White squeaks out in shock and embarrassment. Her cheeks flush warmer than he has ever seen them, and N realizes he has made a grave mistake.

This is the female side of the hot spring…

"N, you idiot!" White cries, trying to cover up as much skin as possible. "This is the girl's side!"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to!" N exclaims, quickly sliding the door shut as he buries his head in his hands, not believing what had just happened. He saw White, nearly naked, from behind. He felt guilty for intruding on her, but the arousal still shrouded his mind and he found himself thinking of the curve of her bottom and how soft he imagined she would feel.

"I'm such a fool." N murmurs to himself as he enters the male side of the hot spring this time. He enters the dressing room, slipping off his yukata as he finds himself still unable to keep his mind off thoughts of White's exposed skin. He gingerly leaves the dressing room, heading towards the big open pond which was the hot spring. It was a small hot spring, but the steam shrouding around the warm water made it look inviting. He slowly wades into the water, looking around to see if anyone else was in as well.

"What happened to White? Why did she scream so loud?" N is startled by Steven's voice, and he eventually is able to find the man in the thick steam. Steven was currently resting at the pond's edge, his arms casually draped over the rocks behind him. The water covered his waist up, luckily. N hastily wades into the water a bit deeper, not wanting Steven to see him unclothed.

"So, why did White scream like that?" Steven demands. A little frown grows upon his face. "Don't tell me… You did something perverted to her?"

N shakes his head wildly. "It… It was on accident. I accidentally went in the wrong hot spring and I saw her."

Steven finds himself chewing on his lip in jealousy and frustration, but he tries to keep himself seeming cool, calm, and collected. "Yeah, I doubt you did that by accident. You know, girl's don't like when guys peep on them."

"I didn't mean to." N hisses out, angry that Steven was blaming him. He was offended that Steven thought he would purposely try to peep on White while she was changing. "I wouldn't do that to her on purpose."

Steven chuckles, looking up at the sky. "Yeah, sure you wouldn't. Whatever you say."

N grits his teeth in frustration, but decides not to argue with Steven further on the matter. He knew Steven would just find another pointless retort. N takes a seat far away on the other edge of the hot spring, away from Steven. Many moments passed by of silence, and he heard nothing but the quiet lapping and splashing of the hot spring. The warm water calms his excited heart, and he finds himself relaxing and slipping into a trance.

"Say, how do you feel about White? Do you love her?"

N's blue eyes enlarge in astonishment at the sudden emotional question. He had found himself wondering that very question inside his own mind the last few days. After White had told him about love, he thought her description of it seemed awfully similar to the way he felt about her. N decides not to say anything, not wanting to talk about this with Steven.

Steven continues to ponder his emotions as he looks up at the blue sky overhead, the steam clouding around him. "You know, I think she might be the one for me. Although we met not too long ago, I feel differently about her compared to anyone I have met before. I love her determination, and we both share a love for Pokemon battling. She is so kind and beautiful, and she isn't just any girl. She knows what she wants in life, and she is always so headstrong and focused. I admire her a lot. I love her smile, and I find myself wanting to make her smile all the time." Steven chuckles to himself, burying his head in his hands. "Man, I've got it bad. I always thought love at first sight was just a hoax. But I already want to win her heart and love..."

N's eyes tighten at Steven's confession. He didn't like how this man shared similar affections with him towards White. His heart tightens in pain as he hears of Steven's wishes to take White's love. Although he wasn't exactly what love was, he knew what his heart wanted. He didn't want Steven to take her away, he wanted White to stay with him forever. He loved her cute smiles, her fierce determination, her playfulness, her kindness, her shyness, her everything. He loved the way her hair had a mind of its own, and he loved how he always found himself lost within her deep blue eyes. He loved how her small body fit his just right when they hugged, and he loved how she always became embarrassed and heated as they embraced at night. She was the only one to ever accept him for the way he was. She wasn't disgusted by his ability to talk to Pokemon like everyone else was. And when everyone else had abandoned him, she was still there. She always understood him. He remembers their first embrace at the castle as a warm smile grows upon his face, his heart swelling in affection.

I… I love her. I love White.

A fire burns within his heart as he realizes his resolve. His voice comes out strong and steady, without a single hint of waver. "I love White."

Steven chuckles again, as if this was all according to his plan or something. "I expected that. You always seem so possessive. You know, girls don't like that. But I hope you know I won't be going down without a fight. I want White to be mine… And I'm not just going to walk off without at least trying for her affection."

N tightens his fists, his heart beating fast at the revelation of the finally realized emotions. His tea green hair shadows over his eyes as he admits his feelings. "I want White to love me as well… I don't want you to steal her away. I won't allow it."

I want to become a couple with White… She told me of how people would enter relationships and share emotional bonds. She said they would kiss and do intimate things, as well as share their lives together. She told me they are always there for each other, and that their love keeps them strong. I want to be like that with White… I want to hold her in my arms and never let go.

More moments of silence pass, and the men find themselves thinking of their feelings for the girl on the other side of the hot spring. They both knew that they wouldn't give up on her.

Suddenly, 2 other men abruptly enter the hot spring, their loud footsteps seeming invasive and overly obnoxious. N and Steven look over to see who had entered. It was two creepy young men, seeming no older than 20. They were both whispering to each other and chuckling as they headed towards the wooden wall that divided the male and female hot spring.

N and Steven watch in confusion as the two men approach the wall, and they begin to inspect the wall as if they are searching for something.

"I wonder what pretty little things could be in the hot spring today? Last night we got quite lucky, there were some real babes over there." The taller man sniggers as he crouches down, trying to find a hole to peep towards the female side of the hot spring.

N and Steven suddenly realize what the two men were doing. They both rise from the pond, angrily stomping towards the two creepy men. N knew White was mostly likely on the other side of the wall, and he definitely wasn't going to let these two perverts try to invade her privacy. He approaches the first man, growling under his breath in anger as he towers over the man, intimidating him. "Don't you dare!" Steven glowers at the creepy men from behind N as well.

The second creepy man cackles in unsettling laughter, seemingly amused by N's acts. "Look who we've got here, a hero! Did you come to save the day? Haha, fuck off! Fucking stuck up pretty boy. You think you're hot stuff, huh?" The man abruptly shoves N away, causing him to slip upon the rocks. He gasps in surprise as he tries to regain his footing, but the rocks were too wet, and he finds himself heading face first towards the rocks below him. Steven yelps in surprise and tries to catch him, but N's head swiftly collides with the stones below him with a sickening and painful sounding thud.

The last thing he remembered was Steven's angry shouts, the painful impact upon his head, and the feeling of a lot of fresh warm blood streaming down his skin and smearing his vision. Within a few moments, he has lost consciousness.

Ooh, cliffhanger! I hope you guys enjoyed this one, and I would love to hear your feedback on this chapter. Comments and reviews are greatly appreciated. Anyways, I hope you stay tuned for the next chapter, and have a nice day!
Sign up to rate and review this story