Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 17

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 17 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-12 - 2803 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for all the feedback so far! The reviews/comments, favorites, rates, and follows all mean a lot to me and keep me motivated! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter./]

N and White skip through the sunny meadows hand in hand as wide and cheerful grins are upon their faces. N stops for a moment to watch White as she continues to skip around joyfully, her bright blue eyes shining. He finds himself never wanting to leave this bright meadow filled with flowers and smiles.

N approaches White, taking her in his arms as they embrace intimately. He takes in her delicious scent, which was that of strawberries and pine trees. She nuzzles her face into his chest as he wraps his arms around her slender waist. She looks up at him after a few moments, and he looks down at her. Her cheeks are delicately flushed as he gently tilts her chin up with his fingers, lowering his head and pulling her into a soft kiss. Her lips feel soft and moist against as own as they eagerly move against each other, and they soon return to their warm embrace.

"White, I love you. I love you so much." N whispers as he brushes his lips against her soft fluffy hair. He kisses her again upon the forehead, hoping to hear her words of love as well. Moments pass, and he notices she is shying away from his embrace. He pulls back to look at her in confusion.

His eyes widen as he realizes her wide grin and cheerful expression has turned to one of disgust. His heart feels like it is being broken in two as she pushes him away like he is worth nothing to her. She crosses her arms, looking away. "I don't love you, N. I never could. I would much rather be with someone like Steven. You're just a toy to pass the time to me."

N reaches his arms out desperately in a futile attempt to keep her near, but she turns her back towards him, fleeing the sunny meadow filled with flowers. N cries her name as her figure fades away, and the beautiful meadow fades as well. The last thing he sees is White leaping into the big open arms of Steven Stone. He catches White, his face overjoyed as he holds his love. White is happy as well, and they share an embrace before they both fade to black.

N finds himself awakening from the dream with the feeling of wetness upon his face. He blinks desperately, noticing that his vision was blurred due to an onslaught of tears that streamed down his face. His head was throbbing, he was incredibly dizzy, and his whole body was sore, but it was nothing compared to the ache in his heart after the dream he had. He sniffles, attempting to calm himself as his vision focuses. He looks up, realizing that he was laying down on a bed with the hot spring's hotel ceiling above him.

A sudden voice startles him. "Steven, he's awake! N! Are you fine? How are you feeling?" White rushes to him, her voice incredibly worried and shaken. N notices how she is hobbling towards him with a sort of exhausted limp, and he finds himself become very concerned as to what had happened to her. She didn't seem healthy.

"I'm fine..." N rasps out, his voice not sounding quite right after crying so much. "White… What happened to you? Are you alright?" He prays to himself that nothing bad had happened to her while he was passed out. As he continues to inspect her from his bed with increasing worry, he realizes there was a very large bandage upon the crease between her upper and lower arm.

White nearly trips as she makes her way to N's bedside, but Steven makes his appearance and grabs her shoulders to steady her before she falls. Steven looks over to N. "When that guy pushed you, you fell and got a bad head injury as well as well as lots of other wounds from the rocks. You needed a blood transplant badly, and lots of it. White was the only one compatible with your type. She donated quite a bit of blood for you, more than she should have..." Steven doesn't seem too concerned with N's condition, and is instead still looking worried over White, making sure she wasn't going to fall over again. "She really saved you there, you know. There weren't any hospitals around, and we ended up having to call in a nurse from far away. By the time you got here, you already lost a lot of blood even though we tried to stop the bleeding. You should be grateful." Steven looks at N in annoyance, as if he was blaming N for the mess they had all gotten into.

Another tear slips out of N's eye, caused by the pain of his extensive injuries as well as how much White had done for him. "T-Thank you so much, White." He sniffles again, trying to stop the tears so White wouldn't see his weakness. He found his heart swelling in love for her after all she had done for him. Once again, she had saved him. He never knew how he could repay her endless kindness…

White grabs onto the bedpost for support, shrugging off Steven's supporting arm in order to steady herself on her own. "Oh, Steven makes it seem worse than it really was. Donating some blood for you really wasn't too bad." White attempts a little smile at N, although her dark circles under her eyes and her shaking arms were showing that it wasn't at easy for her as she said it was. She reaches a trembling hand towards N, and pats him lightly on the head like she always does. N smiles up at her, comforted by her kind gesture and closes his eyes as he leans a bit into her soft touch. Steven watches the scene unfold with narrowed eyes, but he doesn't say anything.

Moments pass, and Steven breaks the silence. "I booked us another night for the hotel so you two can rest up a bit. But we're out of food, so I'm going to go grocery shopping now so I can make dinner for us later. There sadly aren't any restaurants around here..." Steven shakes his head in exasperation as he continues. "I'll be heading out now… You two will be alright here, right? I had some pain medications in my bag so I left them on the table for you guys to have if you'd like."

White's lips curl up in a little smile. "Yea, pain medication sounds really nice right now… My arm hurts so bad. I bet N would appreciate some too. Thanks, Steven. You're the best." She makes a weird noise of approval as she climbs gently onto the bed with N, being careful not to brush any of his injuries. "You're really a lifesaver, Steven." She murmurs into her pillow.

Steven chuckles, finding her actions a bit cute. Although he didn't like the idea of them being alone for a while, he felt bad for the two of them being so injured and he wanted to help them in any way he could, just like how they had helped him out in the forest not too long ago. He mostly wanted to help White, though.

"I'll be back in an hour or two, call me on the xtranceiver if you need anything." Steven heads out the hotel door, closing it behind him with a thud, leaving N and White alone together.

White sighs, stretching her arms tiredly as she slowly rises from the bed, heading over to the wooden end table to gather the chewable pain medications Steven had left behind for them. N watches from his bedside as White crawls back into bed with the two small chewable pills for them in hand. She hands one over to N, and he gratefully complies, hoping the pill would provide some relief to the burning and throbbing on his forehead. They both take their medication and White lays down next to N again upon the bed.

N finds himself very comforted by White's presence that was only a few inches away from him. He could feel the heat radiating from her skin, and he finds himself wanting to be closer. He gently turns around on the bed so he is facing her. He then inches towards her, liking how her face was becoming flushed at his close proximity. He pulls her into a soft embrace, nuzzling his head upon her shoulder as she lets out a small puff off hair as he squeezes her a little tighter.

"Thank you again White, for donating your blood and helping me out. How can I ever repay you?" N lightly traces little circles upon her back, hoping to give her some pleasure that might make her happier. She arches her back a little as his fingers trace past a sensitive part of her back between her shoulder blades. N continues to rub her back, despite her little squirms. "I'm really pathetic, aren't I? In the past few weeks, I've been sick, got my arm hurt, and now I injured my head. Really, why do you put up with me?" N chuckles lightly, although he found himself wondering why White even wanted to be with him when he found himself being a nuisance all the time. Some sadness consumes him as he realizes she is probably annoyed that he got himself hurt again, even if it was while trying to protect her from some perverts.

"You're welcome, N. But you don't owe me anything… But if you want to repay me, how about you just keep traveling with me? I really enjoy having you around..." She stares up at the ceiling.

[/I enjoy having N around a little too much…


She continues her sentence. "But you're not pathetic, N. You might get hurt a lot, but it's usually when trying to protect things important to you. I really admire that about you, N. Steven told me about how you tried to fight off those creeps who were trying to look at me in the bath. If anything, I owe you!" White hugs him tighter, a smile growing upon her face. "You always help Pokemon out, too. Like when you got hurt while trying to protect the Dialga from team Plasma at the mountain a little while ago. You're so kind and selfless, you just don't realize it."

A big grin spreads across N's face as he kisses her cheek in affection. He was once again reminded of how she was the first to ever treat him with such kindness, and how she made him feel so many new things.

I love White so much… I want to tell her… But is this really the best time? White told me that confessions should be made in special places… I want to tell her now…. But perhaps I should wait until Steven has left and we are both healed and I can take her someplace nice with just us? I don't know…

He decides to wait until he has the perfect moment to tell her his true feelings, even though right now he wanted nothing more than to tell her all his feelings of love an affection he had for her. He wanted to tell her how she made his heart soar for the first time, and how she was the first to ever make him feel so warm and fuzzy inside. There were so many things he wanted to tell her…

I'll wait for the best moment. Maybe then she might accept my confession…

As the pain medications begin to kick in, N finds himself quickly slipping to sleep without a single choice in the matter. Meanwhile, White finds herself unable to sleep despite the drowsy effect the medication was having on her. She noticed N had fallen asleep quite a while ago, and she continues to toss and turn hoping that sleep would come to her. She also wondered where Steven was, since it had been more than an hour. As she began to think deeply about random things, a sudden noise interrupts her.

"Ugh… No…." White quickly looks to her side to see that N was sleep talking. In his sleep, his expression seemed twisted and pained. It made her heart ache to see him in such pain.

"White..." White gasps as N mutters her name in his sleep, and blood rushes to her cheeks as she realizes N must be dreaming about her. However, his expression quickly becomes pained again as he scrunches up his eyebrows in what seemed like agony. "Don't go, White." He murmurs.

Her heart aches for N as he continues to toss and turn murmuring her name in what seemed like emotional pain. She wondered what exactly he could be dreaming about. The only clue she had so far was that he didn't want her to leave.

His little murmurs of distress soon turned louder and his expression became more pained, and White decide to intervene out of concern for him. She didn't like him being in such pain, and she hoped she might be able to soothe him so he might fall back asleep to pleasant dreams. She gently shakes N's shoulders. "N, what's wrong? Wake up please."

At her soft and seemingly angelic voice, N slowly rouses from his nightmare. He is greeted with the sight of White nearly a few inches away, and he quickly crushes her into a hug. "White… White… White..." He murmurs, not wanting to let her go ever again.

He had the same nightmare again of the sunny meadow. He had dreamed of his and White's happiness. They were embracing, kissing, and seemingly in love. But when he confessed his feedings, she rejected them in disgust and went to Steven. She had thrown him aside like he were nothing, and N hugged White tighter trying to banish those thoughts of his horrible dream away.

White returns his desperate hug, trying to calm him down. "Did you have a bad dream? What was it about?"

N blushes, not wanting to admit his weaknesses to her, but he knew she would definitely want answers. "I… I dreamed that Steven stole you away from me. I dreamed that you left and forgot about me and went to him..." He turns his head away, ashamed and hoping she wouldn't mock his dream.

Her heart aches for him, and she feels bad that he had such a dream. "Why would I do such a thing? You're very important to me… You always seem to forget that."

N nods, still avoiding her gaze in embarrassment. "I'm sorry about this… The dream really upset me… I'm sorry for bothering you with it."

White shakes her head furiously. "No, it's no trouble! I don't like when you're upset, so I wanted to make it better. Just know that I don't plan on leaving you, N. Definitely not for Steven, either." White chuckles as she thinks of the former champion. She couldn't imagine herself ever abandoning just to travel with Steven.

N smiles, contented with her answer. His heart warms as he inches closer to her, moving as close to her as possible before finally relaxing to sleep again. The two embrace as they both begin to drift to sleep together, except this time N's dreams were much more pleasant.

About an hour later, Steven returns to the hotel room with groceries in hand.

"Well, so much for dinner." Steven murmurs to himself as he sets the bags down. He finds himself staring at the sleeping couple embracing tightly together on the bed, and jealousy consumes him. He wished to be in N's place, to hold and be held by White. He remembered how upset White was when N was hurt, and how desperate she was to do anything she could to help him.

He doesn't know how lucky he is… She cares so much for him.

Steven continues to stare at the sleeping pair. What exactly is their relationship, anyways? N says he loves her, but they don't quite seem to be dating yet… Do I still have a chance? But they sometimes act as if they are in a relationship… But sometimes not. Am I just wasting my time here? But no matter, I'll never give up.

He clenches his fist in determination, steeling his resolve.

Yay, another chapter done! I hope you guys enjoyed, please review/comment, it means a lot to me and gives me motivation! Anyways, please stay around for the next chapter![//]
Sign up to rate and review this story