Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

1

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura,Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 705 words

0Unrated
        You woke up to the sun shining into your eyes and pull the blanket over your head, 'no way is the sun gonna ruin my weekend.' You think as you hear the door open, "Sakura, honey. You need to get up or you'll be late for school." Someone says. You roll over and look towards the door as it closes. 'Who was that?' You wonder, climbing out of bed and blindly walking into your bathroom to take a shower. You were in and out within 10 minutes and search for clothes with only a towel wrapped around you to keep you warm. You blink in surprise as you notice that every outfit is pink and has a circle symbol on it. You pick out the least girly outfit you can find and change into it, staring at 'your' reflection in the mirror. It was not your own. 
             "What the hell?" You shriek at your reflection, doing certain things to see if it would reflect the movements. You stare at your reflection and it stares right back at you with its big green eyes. "Okay, there's some logical explanation to this...." You mutter and search the drawers for something familiar. You find a brush and run it through your hair, it runs through smoothly and you leave it to do what it wants after that. You decide to search for someone who can help you, hoping that you weren't who you thought you were. Once you get to the bottom of the stairs you find the woman who woke you up making breakfast and a man with light pink hair sat at the table reading a paper. He noticed you standing awkwardly at the doorway and a grin crossed his face. 
              "Sakura, sweetie, I knew you'd pass. Your mother and I are proud of you." He says, coming up to you and pulling you into a hug. You stand there awkwardly hugging him back and as soon as he releases you you're pulled into another hug by Sakura's mom. 
            "I love you sweetie, now eat breakfast and get to school. Don't wanna be late for the day you get put on a team." She said, pointing a spoon at you, flicking some food on your face. You wipe off the mystery and force a small smile, obviously they won't be able to help. 

            "I'm actually not hungry so I'm just gonna skip breakfast and head to school. Bye." You say, walking to a window and jumping out, leaving 'your parents' confused. You walk down a random dirt road and soon see Ino walk out of her shop. She picks up her pace when you walk into her eyesight. You run to keep up with her so you can find your way to school, but she starts to run faster. 


           You run through the doorway at the same time, catching the attention of some kids. "Looks like I won again, Sakura." Ino bragged and you rolled my eyes, walking down the rows of seats for an open spot. Obviously she won't be of any help either. "Hey, where are you going?" You ignored her as you came to Sasuke and Naruto's row. 
             "That spot taken?" I ask and Naruto blushes, standing up for you to sit down. Before either of you can make a move Ino shoves Naruto to the floor while standing in front of you.
             "I was here first so I should sit next to Sasuke!" She snaps and you sigh as fan girls crowd around, arguing about who gets to sit next to Naruto. You slip into the seat unseen, waiting for the best part. Naruto jumps on the desk in front of Sasuke and the tension in the air is so thick you could walk on it. 'And for the moment we've all been waiting for.' You think as someone bumps Naruto and he falls, slowly, forward and onto Sasuke. Everyone's so quiet you can hear a pin drop. Sakura's inner appears, only it's really Sakura. 
             "What! I wake up in a different world and I come back to Naruto kissing my Sasuke!" She yells. The fan girls start cracking their knuckles and staring at Naruto with evil looks. "Oh boy..."
Sign up to rate and review this story