Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

2

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura,Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 757 words

0Unrated
Okay, (c/n)= crushes name
     (C/h)= crushes hobbies
     (C/t)= crushes talent
      (C/h/c)= crushes hair color
       (C/h/l)= crushes hair length
       (C/e/c)= crushes eye color
     You shrink into your seat as Naruto gets beaten by the fan girls and Sakura rants about how Sasuke's first kiss was supposed to be hers. "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS!?!?! Did you have something to do with it?" She demands and then rants some more, you sighed heavily and buried your face, or Sakura's face actually, into your/her arms. You slipped into a daydreaming state only to be snapped out of it when Sakura asks a question. "Who's (c/n)?" That simple question causes a deep blush to creep up your face and Sakura let's out a squeal. "You like him!!! I can see why, (s)he's very cute and cool." She gushed and you glared at her, not liking her new found affection for YOUR crush. She seemed to have forgotten about Sasuke as she named of every thing she knows about (c/n). "(S)he likes (c/h), and can (c/t). And his/her hair! It's (c/h/l), (c/h/c) fluffyness!!!" You blushed again and smiled lightly when you thought about his/her hair. "It looked so soft so I went over there and rubbed his/her head." She bubbled and a look of horror crossed your face as you dropped my head and mumbled curses under your breathe. "(S)he looked at you and smiled. (S)he started talking to me, I love his/her voice." She blushed as she talked about (c/n), "but Sasuke's mine so it wouldn't be fair so (s)he's all yours." After hearing that you jumped up and shouted 'YESH!!!!' Before slipping into a daydreaming state again. 

        Sasuke's pov. 
        I glanced at Sakura out of the corner of my eye, studying her. 'Why didn't she fangirl earlier? She's not even looking at me.' I growled silently in my head, 'something isn't right... at least now I'll get to be closer to her so I can figure it out.' 

timeskip
        I leaned against the wall, eating my rice ball (Idk what he was eating...) while thinking of what could be wrong with Sakura. 'Why do I care about one fan-girl so much?' I silently wonder. Suddenly I feel myself being pushed to the ground, "what the-"

Your pov. 
             You sat on the bench, quietly talking to Sakura. "I know I may seem calm, but it's really only for now. This can't be a dream, I know what dreams are like." You mumbled.
            "Then why aren't you freaking out right now?" She asked, staring at you as you bit into the food you bought from a nearby shop. 
             'I'm to hungry to think straight...' You complain in your head, but remain silent. She huffs.
              "It's not my fault you didn't eat breakfast." She replied to your unspoken thought. You stare at her in shock and she mumbles about how simple minded and childish you are. 'I'm not simple minded, I'm awesome.' You think as you sit in an emo corner.
"Your very simple minded, do you even have a brain?" She asked. You huffed and ate your lunch as she talked, completely ignoring you. 'Says you, all you think about is Sasuke this Sasuke that. Hey there's Sasuke.' You think as you spot Sasuke across the park. Her head shots up and stares at him, a blush covering her cheeks. "I wish he'd come over and tell me I have such a noble brow, so noble he could just kiss it..." she mumbles sadly before shaking her head. "But that's just a fantasy, fantasies don't come true." Sasuke approaches us and looks down at you smiling softly. 
             "You have such a noble brow, so noble I could just kiss it." He says, making Sakura gasp in surprise, a blush dusting her cheeks. "At least that's the stupid type of thing Naruto would say." He says, ruining the moment. You tried not to laugh as he sits on the bench next to you and asks you a question, "what do you think about Naruto?" He asks, much to Sakura and your annoyance. This part was coming back to you as you realize he's really Naruto in disguise. You shrugged, nibbling on your lunch again. Sakura, who has remained silent the whole time, begs you to kiss him. But instead you reach up and ruffle his hair. 
​​​​
Sign up to rate and review this story