Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

3

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura,Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 968 words

0Unrated
        He stares at you and you pull back your hand with a small smile. His eyes widened and he started running away while clutching his stomach. "Look what you did! You scared him away!" Sakura snapped at you, as you swing your legs happily. 
        "I don't care~" You replied in a sing song voice. She huffed in annoyance and you sat back on the bench, happily munching on your lunch. 
        Sakura gasps and squeals happily, "look. Sasuke came back! Now you can kiss him." She stated dreamily. You sighed and stood up as he passed by.
        "Well hello to you to Mr. Grumpy." You mumbled, stuffing the rest of your lunch in your mouth and turning away.
        "Where's Naruto?" He asked, ignoring what you said.
        "Don't you hate Naruto ?" You ask, starting to get confused. 'When did they become buddies?' He stares at you, emotionless. "Well he came through here looking like you and trying to kiss me." You inform him. He glares at you and starts to walk away. "Where you going?"

"Somewhere else, you're annoying." was his only response.

        "Annoying? I'll show you annoying!"

        "Oh really? I doubt you could get anymore annoying," your jaw dropped and you stared after him as he entered into the school building.


        "Wow, I didn't even know how to respond." You muttered, still shocked. You turn around and see Naruto running towards you, you force the shock away and attempt to smile. "Hey Naruto!" You call to him, waving. "Wanna walk to class with me?" He stares at you for a moment before he points in your direction. At first you think he can see Sakura, but soon realize that's not the case.
        "Is that you Sasuke?! If it is, I'm not falling for it. This time I'm ready for you, believe it!" He yells back, creating a handsign. He freezes for a second before running back the way he came. You just blink and turn around, heading into the school.
****
        "What are doing, Naruto?" You asked as he puts an eraser at the top of the door. He laughed a little as he tried to keep from falling of the stool.
        "This is what he gets for being late," he replies and hops of the stool.
        "Is that really a good idea?" You ask, I mean, you love pranks, but pranking the old guy doesn't seem very smart. Sasuke seems to study you for a little while before rolling his eyes.
        "Don't worry about it, he's a jounin so he wouldn't fall for a simple prank like that," he stated. As soon as those words left his mouth a hand appeared in the door and pulled it open, causing the eraser to fall.... on a head. Everyone was silent for a bit as the old guy bent down to pick up the eraser
        "Spoke to soon, aye Sasuke?" You asked and Naruto burst out laughing.
        "He fell for it! He really fell for it!" He exclaimed and the jounin looked at us all before speaking.
        "My fist impression of you guys...... your all idiots." He stated, looking down at the eraser.
        "Tell me something I don't know." You told him, walking past him. "See ya on the roof?" You asked Kakashi-sensei, he nodded and looked at the others. Instead of saying anything he just points to you and disappears in a poof of smoke. Sasuke looks at you suspiciously while Naruto looks confused. "Lets go to the roof." You said slightly annoyed at how slow they were. They walked past you and to the roof as you followed them, unsure how to get there.
        Once there you all took a seat while your sensei put his book away. "Okay, tell me about yourselves." He said, giving no further explanation.
        "What do you mean sensei?" Of course Naruto was the first to ask. You pointed at him in agreement.
        "Like your hopes and dreams, things you like and things you dislike." He explains and Naruto nods.
        "Why don't you go first sensei? So we  know what to do," he added and grinned.
        "Okay, my name is Hatake Kakashi. I have many likes and dislikes, and I don't feel like telling you my hopes or dreams. Your turn blondie."
        "Alright, my names Naruto and I like ramen. All kinds of ramen, what I don't like is the three minute wait before I can eat the ramen. My dream is to become Hokage, believe it!" He said proudly. He looked at you and you debated whether to tell him about yourself or Sakura.
        "My names Haruno Sakura and I like food, sleep, and a certain boy. I dislike alarm clocks and running out of food. My hobbies involve stalking, sleeping, eating, drawing, and some others. My dream is to become a great ninja and get a puppy." You finish and Naruto looks confused and sorta shocked as Sasuke looks suspicious and Kakashi looks.... well, you can't tell how he looks. You elbow Sasuke and he glares at you. "Don't hate meh cuz you aint meh!" You snapped at him and inched towards Naruto.
        "My name is  Uchiha Sasuke," he started. "I like few things and dislike many. My dream isn't a dream, because I will make it a reality. My dream is to kill my brother." He said, darkening the mood.
        "Woah, duckie needs a tomato and a chill pill." You say, and everyone looks confused except Sasuke... who's glaring at you.
        Sasuke's pov.
        'Something is definitely wrong with Sakura, she isn't acting like herself and she just called me duckie. Is that supposed to be a pet name? How did she know I liked tomatoes? I have a side dream. I swear I'll figure out whats going on with Sakura.' I vow silently in my head, glaring at 'Sakura'
Sign up to rate and review this story