Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

4

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 812 words

0Unrated
        Your pov again.
        "Okay, meet at the 3rd  training ground tomorrow at 6." (Idk what time it was) With that, Kakashi turned around and walked away, but not before turning back. "Oh, and don't eat breakfast or you'll throw up." 
        Sakura's pov.
        I laugh at the look on (y/n) face when she hears that she can't eat breakfast. Naruto's face mirrored her horror while my Sasuke looked as cool as ever, not caring if he could eat breakfast or not. I hovered behind (y/n) and tried not to drift away when a breeze blew. I felt kinda tired and my body started to go numb as the world around me brightens. "Eh?!?! (y/n) what's happening?" I panic, not seeing anything anymore.
        "Sakura....... going....... understand......happening......." Her voice sounded distant and it was hard to understand her, only a few words being audible.  Suddenly feeling returned to my body, but the light was still there. Groaning, I roll over and stare at a wall. To be more precise, the wall I woke up to when I first discovered I wasn't in my own body anymore. I stumbled out of bed, dragging myself to the bathroom and began to get ready for school. 
        Your pov.
        You hear Sakura cry out in shock and you glance around for her, finding her behind me. Only she was fading. You mentally freak out, worrying for your pink haired friend. Your head started to hurt, getting worse with every minute that Sakura kept fading. You closed your eyes and held your head, hoping it would ease the pain. You're not sure if it did anything because everything turned black and the world around disappeared, a warm comfortable feeling washing over you. 
        Naruto's pov.
        I saw Sakura close her eyes, clutching her head as if she was in pain. "Sakura?" I call to her softly, catching Sasuke's attention. He looks at her just as she becomes still, falling off to her side. Her head rests on my shoulder as she leans on me and she seems to be asleep. I stare at her face, unsure of what to do. Sasuke sighs, standing up and crossing the small distance between us in a few steps. Leaning down, he scoops Sakura into his arms and without a word, turns around and starts to walk away. I jump to my feet, rage and jealousy burning inside me. "Hey! Duck-butt! What do you think your doing!" I yelled after him, walking briskly towards him. He stops and glances over his shoulder at me. 
        "I'm taking her home, don't want her parents to worry." He said and continued walking again. He jumped off the side of the building, landing neatly on ground as I reach the edge of the roof. I sigh in relief when I see that she's okay and jump off after him, not trusting him. I land awkwardly on the ground, a pain shooting up my leg before dulling. I run and catch up to Sasuke and Sakura, ignoring the slight pain in my leg. We arrived at her home, knocking on the door. Sakura's mother (I forgot her name .-.) opened the door and smiled at us, gesturing for us to come in. 
        "Can you please set her on the couch," her mother asked kindly. I felt a little jealousy bubble inside at how kind her mother is. Once Sasuke returned without Sakura she turned back to us. "What happened?" 
        "I don't know, she just started holding her head and then she passed out." I shot out an answer before Sasuke could even open his mouth. 
        "Ah, I see." She says then mutters something that I can't make out. "Well thank you for bringing her home, would you like some cookies?" She asks politely, opening the oven letting the delicious aroma fill the room. She pulls out the hot sheet of cookies and places it on the stuff. 
        "Yes please!" I cry happily, eyeing the sweet treats. Sasuke grunts and shakes his head.
        "No thank you, I'm not particularly fond of sweet foods." He turns down and starts walking to the door as I shove some cookies in my mouth. "Also our sensei has told us not to eat breakfast in the morning or else we'll throw up, I figured I'd tell you incase she tried to eat something in the morning." With that he disappeared out the door and I headed out also. 
        "Thank you Mrs. Haruno!" I called, waving to her as I ran out. 
        "Your welcome Naruto, don't be afraid to visit again sometime." She replied. 
        your pov.
        You opened your eyes slowly, glancing around the room. Your 'mom' smiled up at you from the book she was reading. "How are you feeling honey?" She asked kindly.
        "I'm hungry," you grumbled as your stomach growled loudly. Standing up you set off to find some food.
Sign up to rate and review this story