Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

5

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 573 words

0Unrated
    (Y/l/f/t)= your least favorite teacher
    Your pov.
        You opened your eyes and looked around, the familiar walls of your class room greeted you. "Oh, it was all a dream?" You sighed in relief, glancing around the room, your eyes resting on an extremely familiar face. "Dopple Ganger!" You yelled, pointing at your replica. She glances back at you, annoyed.
        "You forgot already?" Annoyance lacing her voice.... or thoughts? You looked down at your own body, which looked like your typical ghost. You floated up to the desk in front of the class and tried to push the pencils off. Your hand slid simply through and you retracted it, focusing on the pencils before trying again. This time the pencils rolled off the desk and (Y/l/f/t) had bent down to pick them up. While he/she was busy you pushed some papers he/she was grading and they fluttered to the floor. The class room was silent and Sakura glared at you. You let everything sink in before throwing your hands into the air. 
        "Cool! I can haunt the school!" You shouted, the lights flicker and you slap my hands over my mouth. "Whoops," you whispered to Sakura and tried not to laugh at everyone's expressions. (Y/l/f/t) straightened up and placed all the papers and pencils on his/her desk. 
        "I'll be right back, continue with your work." He/she said, exiting out of the classroom. The students instantly starting talking about what happened. Questions spread throughout the room as Sakura starts on her homework. 
        "Why isn't anyone working on their homework?" She asked silently in head. 
        "Simple, teacher leaves then everyone talks and pretends they were doing schoolwork when they come back." You explain, sitting on the desk. "This is fun," you say before seeing (Y/l/f/t) walking down the hallway. "Eh, Sakura. Tell them (Y/l/f/t)'s coming back." You explained and she delivered the message to the kids in the room. Just in time every had their books out and were writing randomly on a paper. 
        "Well, it seems like you actually listened for once." He/she said in surprise before returning to his/her book. 
*after a long day of haunting (Y/l/f/t) because who doesn't want to haunt you least favorite teacher?***
        You opened your eyes once again to the unfamiliar room. Sighing you climb out of bed and quickly prepare for the day, looking around for breakfast. Your 'mom' hands you a lunch and shoos you out the door, "Sasuke was nice enough to tell me that you weren't to have breakfast so I packed you a lunch." She says, waving at you before closing the door. 'Sasuke, your dead.' You think, glaring at the ground as your stomach growls. You quickly find a bench and open the meal, unpacking the food and slowly eating it. It was almost 10:30 by the time you got to the training grounds.
        "Sakura, where have you been?" Naruto called. You shrugged, laying on the ground so you can sleep. Someone stands in the path of the sun, the harsh light being replaced by a cool shadow. Opening one eye you looked up to see the shadowed figure was duckie. 
        "Want something duckie?" You ask 'kindly,' he glares at you and you just roll over. "No? Then go away." You say harshly and close your eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story