Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

6

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 1122 words

0Unrated
        You awake to the feeling of being stared at and sure enough Kakashi arrived and all were staring at you. "Stop staring at me." You snap, shifting uncomfortably under their gazes.
        "Have you been asleep the entire time?" Kakashi asks, sweat-dropping. You shrug and stand up, yawning and rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "So I have to explain the entire reason we're here over?" He questions, slightly annoyed.
        "No, I got it. Three bells, get before noon, no food, teamwork. Blah, blah, blah."  You summarized everything you knew about this exercise tiredly. 
        "First off, there's only two bells. And he never said anything about teamwork." Duckie stated, glaring at you.
        "Or did he?" You respond Naruto starts to look confused.
        "Did he? I didn't hear anything about teamwork, but I wasn't really listening to him...." He muttered to him self, louder than he thought. 
        "He didn't, idiot." Duckie says as you and Naruto exchange confused glances, unsure who he was calling an idiot. Kakashi studied you and you noticed Sakura fading in behind him. 
        "Can we just get this started? I'm tired and didn't get much food for breakfast and Duckie put me in a bad mood." You begged, growing more irritated with every passing minute. 
        "Hn, I didn't do anything to you." He stated and looked away. You ignored him and looked back at Kakashi, who was still studying you. Waving your hands in front of his face, he snapped back to reality. "Right, when I say start you may begin. Remember, come at me with the intention to kill." He says.
        "Cool, say start." You demand, suddenly eager to do this training thingy. You start scouting out places to hide, planing traps you could set. 'I wish I knew how to use chakra.' you think, glancing at Sakura who has been unresponsive. You glance back at them and sweat-drop, seeing Kakashi had twisted Naruto's arm so that he pointed a kunai at his own head. "Really Naruto, you couldn't wait till he said start." You questioned, really wanting to walk away from this whole thing. 'Why'd I have to come here, couldn't I have gone to (Favorite anime as long as it isn't Naruto) or (Another favorite anime that you'd love to be in)' You complain silently in your head, 'I know nothing about this anime.' A hand waving in front of your face dragged you out of your thoughts. Kakashi stood there staring at you and when you glanced around Naruto was the only one who still stood here. "You said start didn't you?" He nods and you walk away, looking from the tree that Sasuke was hiding in. You find it, only to find no lower branches to climb up. 
        "Hey Duckie!" You shout up to him, not caring if Kakashi hears you. He jumps and then glares down at you, signalling you to shut up. "I need to talk to you, but I can't climb this stupid tree so you have to come down here." You ignore his glares and wait for him to come down. 
        "Duckies pov.
        'What does she think she's doing?' I question silently in my head, glaring down at Sakura before looking around for Kakashi. He's still fighting Naruto so I jump down, landing next to Sakura. "What?" I snap bitterly, noticing shes unaffected by this. 
        "We should all work together Duckie, you, me and Naruto as a team." She says and I glare at her. 
        "What about the bells, there's only two." I try to chase her away, but she has an answer for that.
        "That's the point, but if it'll make you feel better I'll not take a bell." She offers and I try to think of another reason why not to work together. 
        "I can't stand you," I say, but she has something to say about that to. 
        "Awww, I can't stand you either. But I need both yours and Naruto's help, because I'm hopeless." She says, looking at me with a bored expression. I sigh, obviously not winning this argument. 
        "Can't you leave me alone, I don't want to work with you. Your nothing more than a worthless fangirl." I snap, glaring at her. She places a hand on her heart and the back of the other on her forehead, staggering back.
        "Oh, the pain. The pain." She cries out dramatically, staggering back a bit before returning to her serious 'self.' "But seriously duckie, I need your help." 
        "No," I say simply, jumping back into the tree, looking for Kakashi-sensei. I see him below Naruto, who hangs upside down from a tree. I quickly pull out kunai, throwing them so they'd hit Kakashi-sensei. 
        Your pov.
        You finally reach the branch Sasuke sat on, standing quietly behind him as he threw those sharp thingys at Kakashi. As soon as he notices that he hit a log a spoke up. "Logged!" You shout, causing Sasuke to jump and glare at you. 
        "What's wrong with you, now he knows where I am." He whispered angrily, you just shrug.
        "He already knew and its your fault for putting me in a bad mood by telling my mom about how we aren't supposed to have breakfast." You snapped loudly, he glared, knowing what you said was true. Without another word he jumped away. Only a few moments after he left Kakashi landed in front of you
        "What are you doing?" He asked, and you stared at him. 
        "I climbed this tree to get Duckie's teamwork, but since that didn't work I'm stuck in the tree." You explain briefly and he sweat-drops.
        "Your kidding right?" He asks and you glare at him.
        "Does it look like I'm kidding?" You ask, pulling the straightest face you can manage and try not to smile. He shrugs and looks in the direction Sasuke headed. "Dude, at least help me out of this tree." You say, standing up and walking up to him. He sighs before picking you up and tossing you over his shoulders. 
        "You'd be good bait...." He trailed off in thought before jumping after Sasuke. 
        "Wait what, you were supposed to get me out of the tree. Not use me as bait!" You yelled, trying to get out of his grip. 'Why did I trust him in the first place?' You wonder before spotting the bells, you continue to struggle as you reach for the bells. He doesn't seem to notice as your hand wraps around them.        
        "What are you doing?" He asks abruptly and you withdraw your hand. 
        "I was gonna grab the bells, but since you haven't tried stopping me its not worth it." You say and he sighs, finally putting his real 'plan' into action.
Sign up to rate and review this story